Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleric Legendary Help, discussion and questions...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar

Cleric Legendary Help, discussion and questions...

Hello

Does anyone know if Cleric Leg, I guess O1/2 working as a 2nd tank can help teams to survive more against CK, AS, HN, VS, COM (or similar formations)? Considering he adds protection and/or armor vs physical attacks (AS, VS in this case). Besides he could constantly heal injured weak heroes.

I really ask abt him so I can lvl & gear and start Leg when available, and I really have problems with those kind of teams.

I remember I read somewhere Cleric L was very good in chinese game, just dont remember why or how.

Honestly, Ive never used him or battled him, so really know almost nothing abt his performance pvp.

ideas?!

thanks!

Cleric: Allies that get healed by him gain an armor bonus for a duration (something around 15 to 20 secs i think)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    When his legendary will be available, he will be actually able to Main Tank and he will do extremely good vs physical team because of his purple skill and ulti skill.

Cleric and Soulhunter will be a fearsome combo at O2.

Quote Originally Posted by ybing126 View Post
    When his legendary will be available, he will be actually able to Main Tank and he will do extremely good vs physical team because of his purple skill and ulti skill.

Cleric and Soulhunter will be a fearsome combo at O2.
    Legendary skill... how can make him a Main Tank? I mean, I guess there is a reason almost nobody uses him now in arena/GA.

Cleric: Allies that get healed by him gain an armor bonus for a duration (something around 15 to 20 secs i think)

If i remember correctly, whoever he heals gets 270 armor (at max level) for 15 to 20 secs. The problem right now is he is too squishy. If we compare him to some of the other popular tank right now, his armor is just too low to stand in front or doesn't offer enough utility.
    With his legendary skill he can basically stay in front of physical team and pretty much take minimal damage.

The other good thing about him is that his purple skill is percentage based instead of a static number which is just offer a much better scaling factor in late game.

If i remember correctly, whoever he heals gets 270 armor (at max level) for 15 to 20 secs. The problem right now is he is too squishy. If we compare him to some of the other popular tank right now, his armor is just too low to stand in front or doesn't offer enough utility.
    With his legendary skill he can basically stay in front of physical team and pretty much take minimal damage.

The other good thing about him is that his purple skill is percentage based instead of a static number which is just offer a much better scaling factor in late game.
    so basically he almost always heals himself or other tank first? and that is why he survives more as a tank?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    so basically he almost always heals himself or other tank first? and that is why he survives more as a tank?
    If you bother to read his healing skill at all... He heal the weakest ally.

If he is used as the main tank likely he will take the most Hits, so he end up healing himself. But he will heal the heroes with most Hp lost if it is not him

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    If you bother to read his healing skill at all... He heal the weakest ally.

If he is used as the main tank likely he will take the most Hits, so he end up healing himself. But he will heal the heroes with most Hp lost if it is not him
    So, aoe heavy teams are nasty against cleric solo tanking. Because he will heal your midline and then.. Bye bye cleric and therefore, byebbye midline

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    So, aoe heavy teams are nasty against cleric solo tanking. Because he will heal your midline and then.. Bye bye cleric and therefore, byebbye midline
    That's why you combo him with Soulhunter...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    That's why you combo him with Soulhunter...
    Well, CK/AS/VS/HN will utterly rape that team then.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Yes every team has a counter, gj Urtock you get my blessing and cookies. Seriously, Save the theory crafting for another thread and dont derail the OP's thread.

Cleric def. be great for heal teams and against heavy physical formations. Most likely worth investing in once legendary if hes the missing link for a strong heal team or if you are having trouble with physical formations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Yes every team has a counter, gj Urtock you get my blessing and cookies. Seriously, Save the theory crafting for another thread and dont derail the OP's thread.

Cleric def. be great for heal teams and against heavy physical formations. Most likely worth investing in once legendary if hes the missing link for a strong heal team or if you are having trouble with physical formations.
    Uhh, the OP asked a theorycrafting-related question.

Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    Hello

Does anyone know if Cleric Leg, I guess O1/2 working as a 2nd tank can help teams to survive more against CK, AS, HN, VS, COM (or similar formations)? Considering he adds protection and/or armor vs physical attacks (AS, VS in this case). Besides he could constantly heal injured weak heroes.
    To top it off in the same post you bashed that dude for theorycrafting while offering your own theorycrafting advice. You're an idiot.

-Edit- To double top it off, this is logical forum for theorycrafting questions and discussion.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    the problem with the traditional L-cleric team (healer or not) is that UCOOL introduced 2 major team position destroyer: TF and QoC. Against those two, regular team formations perform horribly, with your backline hero randomly showing up stunned at the frontline, not to mention QoC's ultimate skill has the highest single target dmg (although quite RNG based and not counting Lycan's hp based ultimate)., higher than IE.

And What made it worse is that among the ucool specific heroes, griffin has the ultimate skill that can wipe out the whole mage team. We all think succubus or WM's ulti is OP as they can deal 15-18k AOE dmg when they crit, while a 3 star maxed geared Griffin can easily deal 25+k AOE dmg if he crits. And Lycan can crit over 10k single target.

i can see potential L-cleric teams in GA defense, but the problem is that GA's winning rule is different from arena and healer team has a disadvantage due to innate low dmg. If the dmg dealer (often Ninja or HN) gets one shot, it is almost a guaranteed loss.

I think the general trend in the game right now is that "old dotarena " heroes are of less and less use while the ucool specific heroes are in general more powerful.

Not saying it is a bad move or not. But I do think ucool should revamp some legacy heroes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You guys are forgetting copyrights...i might be wrong, but I feel like Clerik is going to have different from chinese game skill.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    My mistake, saw that he was asking about that team now. Silly me. Yes good chance that cleric L ability wont be enough to counter tes that focus on midline damage like ck,as,vs,hn. Very low probability the skill would have any use against such teams.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by tenit View Post
    You guys are forgetting copyrights...i might be wrong, but I feel like Clerik is going to have different from chinese game skill.
    Well that's not the case for commander PK or master mage