Thread: Version 2.0.1 Update Suggestions for Balance

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Version 2.0.1 Update Suggestions for Balance

I think this was a great update although some things need to be changed and balanced for Orange +3 and Orange +4 gear to come into the game.

Here are my thoughts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQHVac7jqO8

Share your thoughts guys and gals, complaining about things while offering no suggestions for solutions doesn't create a good environment! Let's get the positive vibes going and let's hear what uCool can possibly do to balance the game with these new legendaries/orange gear!

I forgot to mention in the video that also adding Outland Portal difficulties 7-9 can also be somewhere we can obtain more orange gear.

Seems like hero gear has been progressing but the trials, time rift, outland portals haven't made much progress in receiving updated gear rewards

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Good thoughts mate Ucool really need to make things balance.

New Comers
    A big problem I see happening is with so many low level players coming on and wanting to get involved in a good guild, it is very hard to impossible to keep raids open for them. The 600 guild activity point needs to be raised or removed to allow the guilds to grow there points based on total players activity.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I can see how some of this would help.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I can as well

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    You won't see :/

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Likestooplay View Post
    A big problem I see happening is with so many low level players coming on and wanting to get involved in a good guild, it is very hard to impossible to keep raids open for them. The 600 guild activity point needs to be raised or removed to allow the guilds to grow there points based on total players activity.
    I completely agree. My guild is currently 3 in activity rank but it's still very hard to keep multiple raid chapters open. We usually always have 2, but we barely have enough

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Likestooplay View Post
    Main problem what low level players want to stay on low level and don't help you with raids where bosses have more HP and have bigger damage.