Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0.1 Preview

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Dude, are you nuts? I never once needed blue items that badly. They can be easily farmed, purple ones cannot. Are you a troll or what? Or do ucool pay you?
    And blue items can be obtained from bronze chests...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Who said they should remove them?!? I said drop ratio in Grand Challenge post diff. 2!!!! should be 3:1 in favour of purple items! Don't you agree? No, you just troll.
    Uhm lady E stated in her post to remove all blue items in this thread or did u miss that? I just diagreed with that statement but agreed with the other points she made.

I think u replied to the wrong thread because the grand challenchallenge is another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    Thats totally true Mr mega rubbish is a troll of Ucool they pay him 100 gems for this job
    Oh shut it WK. Getting tired of your shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    Not only that he makes posts every where.where ever he sees other not liking things from Ucool,he make his post there for ucool he is just a cheap troll dont pay any attention on this fool.
    No its called rational thinking and not lash out like the worlds bigges cry baby aka Waqas Khalid.

And ignored you are.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    For Christ's sake guys... Shut Up! They are increasing the play-ability of the game for people on early servers. They Probably have had nothing to do except level shitty heroes for months... adding O3 and O4 and two new levels gives them something to compete with others on again.

They're going to updates that don't necessarily benefit everyone, but I do feel O4 does need to be the cut off. You are probably talking years here instead of months.

Also yes they are doing everything for money, why would they not be? Me personally don't care to spend gob loads of money to stay ahead. I am VIP5 and have been as high a 17th in the GA.

If you are so annoyed with this game, why do you continually come on this message board and bitch. Quit playing and you will be happy again!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I welcome these changes but would like to offer some solid suggestions on how this all should play out.
    1. O+3/4 gear should only be obtainable at level 100- this gives those at 100 something to continue playing for and to an extent gives those high VIP players some value for money as they pay to be ahead. It will also incentivise those non VIP players to maybe spend a little more on the game. Everyone wins and Ucool keeps its player base while making money.
    2. All previous suggestions in this thread about replacing grey/green/blue gear with purple and orange should be considered seriously. All shops should be opened up to make purple and orange gear more accessible, all raid chapters should have gear levels boosted. However if we close access to the starting gear completely how would one gear up new heroes? Simple, allow some of the lower tier gear to be bought with in game gold. This will then provide a use for our gold piles that currently have no use or make the grey, green blue gear available at low gem cost (e.g 5-10 gems for grey, 20 gems for green, 50 for blue). Again everyone wins.
    3. Soul shop needs an over haul to include more hero variety and better gear. Most of this games player base is above 90 and have swordmaster. I personally haven't bought any thing from that shop for months. If O+3/4 gear is going to make its way to this game even high VIP players will be turned away if the grind aspect does not go away and the expense of such gear becomes too costly.
    4. Higher difficulty levels for trials, portals etc needs to be introduced to allow players more farming opportunities for the new tiers of gear.
    5. Grand crusade either needs a rate per hour boost with more relevant gear slots made available or less crucial heroes getting placed there and maybe put in guild shop or other. I have had absolutely nothing to spend guild coins on for months.
    Ultimately we have resources in game that have become obsolete or not being used as they should be ( e.g gold) and Ucool need to make all aspects of this game relevant for its player base, not just some. I have 76 heroes maxed and O+2 and the remaining 4 at O because they aren't worth getting to O+2. If they game daily grind doesn't change its just not worth continuing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Nope I just say that some new players might need them and to remove them completely is nuts. Just becausw u dont need them dont mean everybody else dont need them. I agree with lady e in most of what she write but dont remove the blue items completely is all I say.

How on earth u get that into I am a troll or ucool paylist....
    mby put a range of lv's on the shops? like lv1 to 50 = blue items? 60-90 purple? etc etc? i mean if that's possable....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    And those new players still need blue items???

I know u want new stuff but dont forgett new players.
    Yeah I thought about that too...but than I remembered myself at the beginning in this game, I never bought any of those items from shops...farmed them on stages, well merchant and goblin merchant too...well to adjust a statement lets say leave 4 slots for blue gear but add more slots to shops anyway as there comes more and more heroes, that eats more and more gear slots which we will all need badly now.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    +1 this really needs to happen, after 80 or 85.

Lady for dev!
    haha thanks
    well need to think about everyone in game,both non VIPs and high VIPs make game more interesting, more people to compete with makes it more interesting, reducing interest of people in game because it gets more playable to those p2w than others makes it get boring soon and we all agree we want it to stay interesting
    I guess suggestions I made will really make game to stay balanced as gear gets more affordable to more people, more people will wan't to compete

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittencat View Post
    mby put a range of lv's on the shops? like lv1 to 50 = blue items? 60-90 purple? etc etc? i mean if that's possable....
    Yes! And O gears after 80/85

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Beautifully said

Quote Originally Posted by Jayze View Post
    I welcome these changes but would like to offer some solid suggestions on how this all should play out.
    1. O+3/4 gear should only be obtainable at level 100- this gives those at 100 something to continue playing for and to an extent gives those high VIP players some value for money as they pay to be ahead. It will also incentivise those non VIP players to maybe spend a little more on the game. Everyone wins and Ucool keeps its player base while making money.
    2. All previous suggestions in this thread about replacing grey/green/blue gear with purple and orange should be considered seriously. All shops should be opened up to make purple and orange gear more accessible, all raid chapters should have gear levels boosted. However if we close access to the starting gear completely how would one gear up new heroes? Simple, allow some of the lower tier gear to be bought with in game gold. This will then provide a use for our gold piles that currently have no use or make the grey, green blue gear available at low gem cost (e.g 5-10 gems for grey, 20 gems for green, 50 for blue). Again everyone wins.
    3. Soul shop needs an over haul to include more hero variety and better gear. Most of this games player base is above 90 and have swordmaster. I personally haven't bought any thing from that shop for months. If O+3/4 gear is going to make its way to this game even high VIP players will be turned away if the grind aspect does not go away and the expense of such gear becomes too costly.
    4. Higher difficulty levels for trials, portals etc needs to be introduced to allow players more farming opportunities for the new tiers of gear.
    5. Grand crusade either needs a rate per hour boost with more relevant gear slots made available or less crucial heroes getting placed there and maybe put in guild shop or other. I have had absolutely nothing to spend guild coins on for months.
    Ultimately we have resources in game that have become obsolete or not being used as they should be ( e.g gold) and Ucool need to make all aspects of this game relevant for its player base, not just some. I have 76 heroes maxed and O+2 and the remaining 4 at O because they aren't worth getting to O+2. If they game daily grind doesn't change its just not worth continuing.
    Seriously, if o+3 o+4 items are added to the current system I am scared most of the people in my guild will quit. If you aren't going to make these changes then you at least have to wait a few months to release this update. Most people in the guild I lead are just starting to catch up to o+2 level, and if this is added to the grind now I think many will feel helpless and give up. I really hope this update does not come out soon unless some of the above suggestions are met.

I am curious how are we gonna obtain orange +3/+4 gears where even god father dont spawn o+1/+2 gear after you reset for 3K+ gems.

If O+3/+4 tiers are welcomed but you need to optimize your game first.

Add difficulty to outlands / trials / time difficulties, at least add 2 more levels to each, more the better. This is not the same as making lvl 6 more difficult to beat.

God father/soul shop/troll merchant.. even all other shops, gear items spawn here should link to you TL. LVL 93-96 + are not interested to see the likes of steel axe or that item lvl all the time.
    When was the last time items like immortal flag in god father? 2 months ago? This is a joke.

Added legendary heroes are good. But the game is not ready to include additional gear tiers.

If you want to compete with lilith games, the have lvl 8 difficulty to outlands/trials/time rifts for your info.

Ucool, everything but new gear is welcomed! You can find another way to get more money and not lose a lot of players, because I'm certain that 99% of all players are against O+3 and +4 tiers... except trolls like Megatron who insist that blue items are essential. AHAHAHHA What a joke man ahhahahhah I'm guessing you're either a VIP 323242442 guy who has around 50 O+2 heroes and wants more tiers because people are catching up on you, or you're just a masochist who prefers getting one item per week or so. The third probability is that you've left the game some time ago and you prefer to play dirty and support those bad decisions which ucool make just because... you're a troll.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

As we entered the era of 2.0, the subsequent 2.0.1 version is drawing near! Let’s take a moment and see what is waiting for us!

New Features:
    -Super Packs for Gems Purchase: We have added a new serial of packs for our leaders to buy. This includes not only gems, but also soul stones and rare items!
    -Server Migration: The server migration feature is finally on! All your progress will be able to migrate to an older server when using this feature.

New Legendary Quests:
    -New Legendary Quests have been opened for Rifleman, Drunken Master, Poisoned One, Cleric, Sniper and Stormlord.

New Chapters and Hero Gear:
    -Opens Chapter 17 and 18, as well as new hero promotion levels with Orange +3 and Orange +4 gear.

As always, we want to hear your feedback and comments, you’re important for the ongoing development of Heroes Charge. Please reply to this thread and keep the conversation alive.

Best Regards,
    Ember
    I think this was a great update although some things need to be changed and balanced for Orange +3 and Orange +4 gear to come into the game.

Here are my thoughts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQHVac7jqO8

Share your thoughts guys and gals, complaining about things while offering no suggestions for solutions doesn't create a good environment! Let's get the positive vibes going and let's hear what uCool can possibly do to balance the game with these new legendaries/orange gear!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    First my account stats: lvl 97, 35 full o2 heroes (and enough gear for 6 more heroes) , vip 11, 1st in GA 18hrs a day at least, server 11.

My server has less than 10 vip15 left and they do not spend money anymore because they found out there is no point to do it, because they all belong to MY GUILD.

When o1/2 came out my server died so fast, there are prolly 200 or less competitive players now in my server and there are 2 guilds left who control arenas this is really bad because when a player quits there is no one left to replace that player, no new players join old servers.

Plz if you need to farm money release op heroes in crystal chest so lame vip players who spend 500usd on a hero feel happy. New gear is by far the easyest way to make ppl quit the game, beside that i have to say this full month event to get o1/2 gear is the biggest game scam, how can you do an event like this and then announce o3/4 coming out, this means in a month o1/2 gear will be easy to get in all shops (i didnt buy a single item from this scam)

Instead of robbing us make a new interesting feature like guild wars (we players paid enough for this to be done), maybe new gear should only be achievable thru this new feature.

I also have to say when players ask for new legendary heroes they are not asking for crap heroes to be buffed even at legendary lvl all this heroes will still suck as they always did.

About c17/18 i am 1 of the few players who cleared c15/16 full 3* when it came out but i had 60+ full orange heroes and like 5 full o2. As it is 7 months later i have 93+ players who cant do c16 raid because they cant do the chapter regular fights, so new raids will be only done by vip11+? Raids will take years to be done? Will i have to merge my guild with my enemies so we can do this new raids? Whats the point?

After reading this new post i lost interest in game i am tired of spamming world chat looking for players to fill the empty spots in my guild and i am sure the moment i quit i will bring the last high vips down with me. But is ucool and this super lame ideas to farm as much as they can to make us feel this is not a game anymore but a race of fat credit cards.

Please stop ruining this game Ember.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Drop the mic

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    lol are you serious?! o3 and o4. thank you to make it an easier decision to quit this pay2win endless grinding game. you developers are making the worst decision with o3 and o4