Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0.1 Preview

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If orange outfit orange + 1.2 does not lead to all the shops and do an affordable price. I and a lot of players leave the game. Good luck with developers donaterami

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Well, I must say I'm happy I've decided to quit this game a few days ago.
    When I've seen the new legendary quests, I was interested, but whe, I've O+3 and O+4, it's just a NO NO.
    They're just keeping it a grind and want moooaaar and moaaar money so I just say screw it.
    Believe me, it's been a huge relief for me stop playing this game since I'm a "do everything or nothing" kind of player and I definitely would advise to do so.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post

New Features:
    -Super Packs for Gems Purchase: We have added a new serial of packs for our leaders to buy. This includes not only gems, but also soul stones and rare items!
    -Server Migration: The server migration feature is finally on! All your progress will be able to migrate to an older server when using this feature.

New Legendary Quests:
    -New Legendary Quests have been opened for Rifleman, Drunken Master, Poisoned One, Cleric, Sniper and Stormlord.

New Chapters and Hero Gear:
    -Opens Chapter 17 and 18, as well as new hero promotion levels with Orange +3 and Orange +4 gear.

As always, we want to hear your feedback and comments, you’re important for the ongoing development of Heroes Charge. Please reply to this thread and keep the conversation alive.

Best Regards,
    Ember

Would like more info regarding the purchase packs, is rare items O grade or P grade?
    Server migration: Are you able to transfer to newer servers or just going down?

Not sure what to say about the New Legendary Quests, i don't really use any of these heroes for the arena :/
    Good with new chapters.

Tho when it comes to O+3 /+4. What will you do about the Purple gear, it already now takes weeks just to get that, the O gear is worse and O1-O2 takes even longer.
    You need to balance this out, you have to make it easier to get purple gear, you can expect us to spend days / weeks on purple, months on O1-O2, and then finally get to O3-O4 and spend how long ? 6 month - 1 year to get that.
    Hope for a good solution here.

Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    Would like more info regarding the purchase packs, is rare items O grade or P grade?
    Server migration: Are you able to transfer to newer servers or just going down?

Not sure what to say about the New Legendary Quests, i don't really use any of these heroes for the arena :/
    Good with new chapters.

Tho when it comes to O+3 /+4. What will you do about the Purple gear, it already now takes weeks just to get that, the O gear is worse and O1-O2 takes even longer.
    You need to balance this out, you have to make it easier to get purple gear, you can expect us to spend days / weeks on purple, months on O1-O2, and then finally get to O3-O4 and spend how long ? 6 month - 1 year to get that.
    About the transferring to newer servers, that would be overpowered. Think about it, someone coming from server 1-10 to servers 100+.those first guys have a few months ahead of them to have high geared heroes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    @vghindaru i was just curious if the option was available.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    O+3+4 this is pathetic kill the game more

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    So true. With O+3 & O+4 and Chapter 17,18, only paid players will go for it. Low-spending player will not go for O3/O4 gears. That is for sure. This is becoming high-VIP, high-spending player only game.
    I am deciding to take things super slow now.... and I haven't get past chapter 15 as it is too difficult even with all orange gear heroes and at lvl 92. WTF...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Really ember? 2.0 era??? I am on 2.1 era maybe two weeks ago...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Add the dam o1 o2 gear first to the other shops to or at least add new trials whit o1 o2 drops, its to soon for o3 and o4 gear if u do that most of player will quit the game making o1 o2 takes a lot but to make o3 o4.....only from raid drops and ga i gues it will be ... the other things are nice new legendary quest etc but o3 o4 its to soon

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    It's funny how they make Chapter 15 & 16 harder (because you need spend more coins to get specific characters for this chapters), decrease amount of O+1 and O+2 gear in shops (becaus they need more space for useless heroes), and now they want give us Chapter 17 and 18, O+2 & O+3 gear... how about fixing old bugs before it? How about fixing all mess with old legendary quests before creating new one?

P.S. Bring back Ember Star! It must be hot lady, as you promise to us!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    O+3 & O+4? Oh God!!! I think I won't purchase any pack and quit this game sooooonnnn!
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It's shocking news, I won't tell my guild mates about that this time, it's shocked.

The one who will dominate server ? Who still play this game 4 months after O+3, O+4 will have top positions, no matter you have O+3/4 heroes or not.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If O+3/4 use the same O+ gears, it could be considered fine. I mean it's not too shock compare to completely new items.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    O3 and O4 will definitely KILL this game! this game need GUILD WARS. not O2 O4.

klökölk.,mlkjölko