Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0.1 Preview

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Wowww, this is getting ridiculous.

I guess they just want to make this game never-ending & constantly making it easier for players to p2w with those new chests.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitano View Post
    We get soulstones when we already have all heroes at five stars. Its ITEMS thats missing and its not better when you put in O3-4. Its 99% negative in here about the Orange 3-4, lets see how much they listen. They dont even respond here.

Do as you did when it was level cap 90. Let us get 3-4 months with lvl 100 so we can get as many as possible to the O+2. Extend instead shoppers with more items, add orange items to the cursed Soul Shop that is useless now since you promised Summoner, increas the difficulties on other things and so on. But O3-4 will destroy a lot if it goes through. The rich will become even more powerful.
    don't be so sure too fast that you don't need any soul stones of heroes at 5*. I wouldn't be surprised if Ucool introduce 6*.....
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    how do i post new threads?
    why i can't post threads?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irvin View Post
    how do i post new threads?
    why i can't post threads?
    You need at least 10 posts. You can reply to existing threads.

i disagree with O3 and O4 .... we do already so much time to collect the items ..what about now....
    and i like to say something about the game.... if you like to upgrate players to O3 and O4 then you must help us better ....
    Players like me VIP11 and above we stuck....we can only trade diamonds for items and energy ... i have so many money and soul stones that i dont know what to do it...
    1... or help us exchange money with gems ( we already payed a lot of money to the game..... VIP11 is about 500euro...)
    2... Soul shop... i have 90.000 soul stone and i collect more every day ...and i dont know what to do that soul stones...my opinion.... change Swortsmaster for us we have it with someine else ..like the player in the weekly hot shot...or .... open reset buttot to collect more items...
    3... open a new event to collect items... maybe "war" between guilds ... like in other games with map and halls to protect ...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ember,

I am curious if this adding more lvl and higher grade gears to O3 O4, etc. will ever end? What is next? Raise cap to lvl 120? Then what? O5 O6? Apparently you couldn't care less if you can bring in new players to this game. At this trend if I am a new player, I would be discourage to even want to invest time and money into this game. Is like a bottomless pit hole that never end? Is this your solution to keep current players going? That is if all these higher lvl stuff you are adding do not drive the current players away to play. Then you are going to left who to play this game?

Seriously, you need to come out with a better solution than just keep adding higher lvl stuff to keep high lvl players interested. Even that can only go so far. How about try something different like adjusting Heroes skills/balances so that not one Hero is overly more powerful than the other ones. Or add game contents or features that add more challenge for players to have fun instead of just slab on higher lvl crap to have to spend tons of time to go farm and farm and farm. I can't speak for everyone, but at least for me, I would like to at least be able to see the end of the tunnel to max lvl so that I can jump on other stuff to mess around with. I want to be able to have to stop farming for gears and lvling to keep up with the rest instead just fighting each other in arenas or something with many different combo of heroes just for the fun. Instead everyday what do I do? Only log on with whatever time I have to farm, lvl and what do u know, farm some more and then lvl. Does that sound interesting or fun for you all?

Well I have speak my peace, whether you listen or not I do not know. All I can say is at this trend, you might loose another player, me. Maybe you couldn't care less just loosing another player like me. And BTW, I am not low lvl players, I am in the mid 90s lvl already, but the thought of quit this game has come across my mind, a few of my guild mates already quit this game a few months ago when you raised the lvl cap from 90 to 100, just to let you know. So I know there are some players out there thinking what I am thinking.

Peace out
    ATM3

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    O+3/4 is a very bad idea at this time. If it happens in May 2016, I think not many players object it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    sdfghjklkjhlgkfjdhsgfhgjhkllp'ljhjgkf

I disagree.. 03 and o4 make sense...

In my server (105), everybody now has the same cookie cutter teams at 02. Improving heroes via Legendary skills and adjustments via 01 and 02 make more heroes playable.
    If they can do the same for 03 and o4 i would be happy. Also I would like to see a minimal level of say 95 or upwards for 03 and 04. This way farming stamina actually does help..now it seems to be a disadvantage (energy build up).

I would also strongly advice doing something with the soulstone shop... As I posted earlier:

1. Add a new hero to that shop
    2. make soulstone of that hero cost 8000 or so
    3 star costs 80x 8000 soulstones = 640000
    4 star costs 100x 8000 = 800000
    5 star costs 150x 8000 = 1.2m
    So ppl would need to spend 2,64m soulstones before this starts again.
    3. Add a refresh to soulshop..maybe like merchant 3x a day or 2 times..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    yea, change soul shop + refresh button.

soul coins and gold are useless.

and if you really want to release those changes you mentioned PLEASE POST A COMPLETE CHANGE LOG, WITH DETAILS.

What gear will be introduced, whats needed for each to make it, level caps, etc. Right nos I stopped selling my soul stones... who knows, maybe in 2 months theyll introduce 6 star heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Ron View Post

I would also strongly advice doing something with the soulstone shop... As I posted earlier:

1. Add a new hero to that shop
    2. make soulstone of that hero cost 8000 or so
    3 star costs 80x 8000 soulstones = 640000
    4 star costs 100x 8000 = 800000
    5 star costs 150x 8000 = 1.2m
    So ppl would need to spend 2,64m soulstones before this starts again.
    3. Add a refresh to soulshop..maybe like merchant 3x a day or 2 times..
    The problem of soul shop ... you need to find its root.

First, it begins at VIP benefits, VIP 10 = x2 Crusade, VIP 13 = x2 Crusade x 1.5 gold = x3 Crusade gold.

Second, hard Crusade double the prize, also double the gap between players. Normal players earn 1.8 mil - 2.4 mil/day, high VIP players earn 8+ mil/day; for a year of playing normal players have 100 mil gold coins, high VIP players 1+ billion.

Soul Shop is the output of soul stones, ss is output of gold coins => Soul Shop is the output of gold coins.

Now we have few VIP 13+ VIP players, some VIP 10+ players and tons (countless) of low or non-VIP players. Now the question is ucool open Soul Shop to serve who ? few players ? some players ? or all players ?

I'm belong to majority, I currently only have 60k soul coins.

Yes,

So how do you make people spend the gold coins and use their redundant soulstones? --> new expensive hero in soulshop.
    Also is a special deal for VIP players..only they will have access to it -- they like to bragg. Makes them happy.

Gives more meaning to soulshop also...now its just waiting until 9:00 to get another worthless item..(although sometimes they are good)

OK you have right about the counding ... but thats the reason for being VIP player??? you pay for better treads.... you spend some money to go farther from the others and for you also....
    And mayde the VIP players have lots of money and ss as you say but i beleive the most of us they dont have gems.... the low VIP or non VIP players they cant reset energy stamina after 1 or 2 times so they have lots of gems ...thats the balance between them and the VIP members thats why I say to exchange gems with money ..Or a reset button to Soul Martek and change the already gotten hero.....

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    The problem of soul shop ... you need to find its root.

First, it begins at VIP benefits, VIP 10 = x2 Crusade, VIP 13 = x2 Crusade x 1.5 gold = x3 Crusade gold.

Second, hard Crusade double the prize, also double the gap between players. Normal players earn 1.8 mil - 2.4 mil/day, high VIP players earn 8+ mil/day; for a year of playing normal players have 100 mil gold coins, high VIP players 1+ billion.

Soul Shop is the output of soul stones, ss is output of gold coins => Soul Shop is the output of gold coins.

Now we have few VIP 13+ VIP players, some VIP 10+ players and tons (countless) of low or non-VIP players. Now the question is ucool open Soul Shop to serve who ? few players ? some players ? or all players ?

I'm belong to majority, I currently only have 60k soul coins.

OK you have right about the counding ... but thats the reason for being VIP player??? you pay for better treads.... you spend some money to go farther from the others and for you also....
    And mayde the VIP players have lots of money and ss as you say but i beleive the most of us they dont have gems.... the low VIP or non VIP players they cant reset energy stamina after 1 or 2 times so they have lots of gems ...thats the balance between them and the VIP members thats why I say to exchange gems with money ..Or a reset button to Soul Martek and change the already gotten hero.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Ron View Post
    Yes,

So how do you make people spend the gold coins and use their redundant soulstones? --> new expensive hero in soulshop.
    Also is a special deal for VIP players..only they will have access to it -- they like to bragg. Makes them happy.

Gives more meaning to soulshop also...now its just waiting until 9:00 to get another worthless item..(although sometimes they are good)
    There always have the gap between spenders and non-spenders, always.

For other stuffs, like VIP heroes, O+ gears, GA/Arena coins, the gap between high VIP players and low/non VIP players is small. So non/low VIP players will still playing the game together with high VIP players without any big concerns.

But the coins/soul stone/soul coins gap between low/non VIP & high VIP is huge, like 10 times. If soul coins could become strong heroes or O+ gears, the game is broken.