Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0.1 Preview

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    What strategy is left if everybody can do the 5$ event and have the same set of heroes o2 and 5 star, when the high VIPs spend MONTHS getting there and loose from lower level players..Where is the logic in that?? Now grand arena is giving away o1 items for free too.. I really dont get the idea behind that..

We are loosing shitloads of people on our server because of this unfairness and unpredictability from ucool. Changing heroes without changelogs, huge differences between 1.9 and 2.0 version.

Did you know:

1. legendary quest are different between 1.9 and 2.0!
    2. 2.0 guild raid does lots MORE damage
    3. Drops are different in raid/ancient temple
    4. heroes stats are different

This all makes people confused

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I suggest to add a feature on the soul shop where at least once or twice a month gives a player option to take out all the current gears of one hero and put it to other heroes. Doing so gives players chance to level and try the not so popular heroes and not just focus on the meta ones because of the difficulty farming gears. It would also make sense if ever O3/O4 gears are implemented in the near future.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

As we entered the era of 2.0, the subsequent 2.0.1 version is drawing near! Let’s take a moment and see what is waiting for us!

New Features:
    -Super Packs for Gems Purchase: We have added a new serial of packs for our leaders to buy. This includes not only gems, but also soul stones and rare items!
    -Server Migration: The server migration feature is finally on! All your progress will be able to migrate to an older server when using this feature.

New Legendary Quests:
    -New Legendary Quests have been opened for Rifleman, Drunken Master, Poisoned One, Cleric, Sniper and Stormlord.

New Chapters and Hero Gear:
    -Opens Chapter 17 and 18, as well as new hero promotion levels with Orange +3 and Orange +4 gear.

As always, we want to hear your feedback and comments, you’re important for the ongoing development of Heroes Charge. Please reply to this thread and keep the conversation alive.

Best Regards,
    Ember
    My guess is around Christmas time.

New Comers
    DarthRon - I couldn't agree with you more, and not because we are on same server... It will allow for some seperation.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Ron View Post
    What strategy is left if everybody can do the 5$ event and have the same set of heroes o2 and 5 star, when the high VIPs spend MONTHS getting there and loose from lower level players..Where is the logic in that?? Now grand arena is giving away o1 items for free too.. I really dont get the idea behind that..

We are loosing shitloads of people on our server because of this unfairness and unpredictability from ucool. Changing heroes without changelogs, huge differences between 1.9 and 2.0 version.

Did you know:

1. legendary quest are different between 1.9 and 2.0!
    2. 2.0 guild raid does lots MORE damage
    3. Drops are different in raid/ancient temple
    4. heroes stats are different

This all makes people confused
    1. true probably(didn't check lately)
    2. false - you can do same amount of damage in both versions, in fact I used to to higher damage on some stages in 1.9 version than now in 2.1 with stronger team
    3. false too - drops in AT were different for a while and they changed it back again it's same in both versions
    4. depending on how you look at it...generally in 2.0 they get better stats, although gear enchanting isn't full when you go back to 1.9 but it does give better stats in 2.1
    And for current promotions...so what? You spent much more than someone else meaning you absolutely must be better than them? Didn't stop to think about those promotions are because o+3, o+4 gear is coming up? To give everyone easier start with that if they decide to buy some of those promotions

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Is there any new news on server migration Cruz I would really like to move to server 83 lig is there any way u can do this ? If so im on server 72 rasha

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    ember , please do consider once again for o3 and o4 gear. if it hard to obtain the gear for o3 and o4, it will kill this game.
    add more legendary heroes will make this game interesting again. please ember be wise to make decision.. thanks

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    drops in raids depend on the first person to attack wave 1 whether he's in 1.9 or 2.1 so it's possible to plan for the better loots stage.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Update fail many times , today. check it please

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by socos87 View Post
    Update fail many times , today. check it please
    Same i'm in 2.0.0.12 and the new download fails, can't play for the moment!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Same here, cant play anymore now

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Please Please Ucool, please so please repair FIRST Bug, Error, slow motion move, slow response drag, slow response touch screen on IOS Iphone
    dont lets this think go make user so angry when they play HC

And please do not just COPY PASTE Chinese version, please do fix BUG, ERROR, slow response touch screen
    do TRAIL & ERROR, after stable you can release to us

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    drops in raids depend on the first person to attack wave 1 whether he's in 1.9 or 2.1 so it's possible to plan for the better loots stage.
    Explain please? How does that affect loot? Not sure what you meant by that and what could make difference

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    on the earlier chapters 14 and below the loots on 1.9 and 2.1 are different. it depends on the first person to attack wave 1 whether he's on 1.9 or 2.1 the loots will drop according to the version he plays in. i think 15 and 16 are the same for both versions.

Didn't know about that...I still have both version but didn't check 1.9 much lately