Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0.1 Preview

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaftiel View Post
    Wow, the amount of people whining is insane.

I like the update so far. The new gear is dropped in groups so it'll be easier to farm, it has level requirements so we won't have the mess that happened with O+1 and O+2, and it doesn't seem all that hard to get. Everyone will be getting it at more-or-less the same rate, so VIPs will have an advantage but it won't be a crushing, insurmountable one. Ch 17 & 18 were fun but not too hard if you have a solid base of heroes.

The grand challenge is rapidly pulling everyone up to O+2, so everyone who's lagging will get that solid base to either finish their chapters or compete for higher spots in the arena.

The new legendaries are interesting & some show a lot of promise. There are actually tough decisions to be made now instead of "do imperial executioner's, obviously."

Over the past couple of months, new characters have shifted the meta for the game. Admiral is out, replaced by turtle. Queen of Curse makes some configurations very dangerous. Witch is either mediocre or unstoppable, depending on who you ask. Scorpion Queen is back in the top 5 in my server now that people got over feeling betrayed and realized that she's still useful. It's actually a vibrant, evolving game.

As a low VIP, the current sales (gems + stones + gear) actually make it worth occasionally spending money. And again, they help people catch up a lot faster, and for a LOT cheaper, than before.

970 gems for a server migrate isn't a lot. Heck, even if you aren't in the top anything, you can save that much up in a few days just with arena and cave gems. Or a week of a monthly card. So it isn't $10, it's either free or $0.75. You just need a couple of days of patience.

And ucool owns the current codebase, which is huge.

Is there more tweaking to do? Obviously. But generally speaking, the game is better than it's been in months. Finally, it's a MOBILE PHONE GAME and it's FREE. Y'all are like a kid that gets offered free ice cream then cries because it's too cold, and the wrong flavor, and it has the wrong kind of cone, and there aren't enough sprinkles. It's ice cream, and it's free. If you don't want it then don't eat it.
    Brilliant sir, i take off my hat to you 👏

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    ill quit blah blah stop complaining maybe u all prefer to wait til everyone got 60 o2 heroes. stop crying everyone in the same boat sink or swim

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaftiel View Post

Is there more tweaking to do? Obviously. But generally speaking, the game is better than it's been in months. Finally, it's a MOBILE PHONE GAME and it's FREE. Y'all are like a kid that gets offered free ice cream then cries because it's too cold, and the wrong flavor, and it has the wrong kind of cone, and there aren't enough sprinkles. It's ice cream, and it's free. If you don't want it then don't eat it.
    you forgot something simple . you could eat that icecream in some minutes or throw it away in a sec . so its not a good sample.
    imagine that someone gave you a free land and told you he give it to you for free to build a garden . you start to grow many trees and flowers there and build a hut in a corner with some decoration . after 2 years of hard working the owner will back , cut all trees , collapse hut and burn flowers in fire and tell you : hey its still a free land . now you could buy some trees and flowers from me and i could build new hut for you if you spend 10000$ or you could stay here and build your garden again or you can go away !
    i think that developers dont have any right to destroy a game that many players played it for some years and build new game instead of that .
    its my opinion. may be right or wrong but i think when i buy a hero and waste my time on upgrade an promoting it devs shouldnt nerf it or change its genere or its look . its like that you pay for a pursche 911 and they give you a bmw 7 series. its no matter that which one is better , you paied for damn pursche and they should give that damn car to you not anything else !

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    A very good example! Kur za ucool!

Imho i would prefer the BMW :')

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    will my guild coin will be gone if i migrate server?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Everything transfers.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    All come to server 25 and join guild DOTAN, id: 31488.
    We wait you for chapter 17 and 18
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

New Comers
    Please ember, make the server migrate can move to newer server too, not just older server. Because all my friend play in new server recently. I want move to their server. Please ember, make it happen.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinsnine View Post
    Please ember, make the server migrate can move to newer server too, not just older server. Because all my friend play in new server recently. I want move to their server. Please ember, make it happen.
    if u are TL90+ it will be not fair for newer server's players .

New Comers
    I was still playing v1.9 something and didn't really have any issues. Today however, i had to download the "crash fixes" update. Now i can't even load the game!! Any idea how long till this will be fixed?

Just play version 2.1.7.111.

You are going to be fine.

New Comers
    Thanks urtock, but the only version i can find for download is 2.1.5. That's the one that will not load.

Well i've read here that IOS version is also 2.1.7.111. So IOS and Android are on the same patch number now.

Dont know why you are stuck. Erase the game from your phone and install it again.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    A very good example! Kur za ucool!
    Kur za Levski
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site