Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0.1 Preview

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChick View Post
    You can play free if you want, and stop cry, baby ) . Nice update, pls update O3-4, I like it
    NO to O+3 and +4 trololololo

Here you go another troll from ucool cave

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    yeah another troll who just joined

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    ++++ ChickChick, noel is very soon You can be chicken in the oven

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    O3 and O4 is too early when you have a broken incomplete game with holes all over the place.

For everyone that do not like this, go on google play and voice your opinions with your review stars and comments. If the Game drops from 4 star down to 2star? hmmmmm. Kind of doubt it would work since I am pretty sure a bunch of reviews are all fake review that voted the game up but never hurts to try right?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    xTL, ok see you when server migration hits then. Ive actually been very calm and mannered in all my posts. And stating facts as they pertained to my server, or my opinion of the new gear announcement or calling about people who were whinning about how unfair life is about event rewards. I only started attacking back once you felt compelled to personally insult me because you, lady-e and few other trolls got your panties in a knot by my fly comparison (which wasnt even directed at any of you specifically, which makes it all the more funny for me.) You need to lay off the personal insults, but I dont expect much out of someone such as yourself. You also need to learn reading comprehension, Lady-E isnt on my server.

Ranger, so you only play 1hour a day and climb during rewards? Damn no wonder you are clueless. If i only worried about climbing during my rewards and didnt worry about GA like u Id only need to use 1-2 attacks a day to reward in 1st. You have to use 10 sometimes cause of bad luck? Ouch again. Such a sensitive little boy.

Nice try, buddy. Like I said your server's a joke in comparison to mine. Plus just like demon it seems you enjoy to contradict yourself.
    Man, I can't believe there are so many losers like you on this forum.

All a matter of perspective, but whatever lets you sleep at night.

Btw, I dont contradict myself, waring it out for 1st GA all day is simply a choice I make because it makes the game fun and interesting. If i wanted to not care I could just let him have 1st GA till about noon my time when hes asleep. Beat him on my usual 1st attempt worst case 2nd attempt and then hold 1st GA for the rest of night more or less. The odd other player does beat me every once and awhile. Or like you, I could decide to just care about arena 1hour before my rewards, win once into top 6 and then take 1st. Voila 1, worst case 2 attacks is all thats needed at most. Ive sat top 6 in arena for many days without using a single attack, and its not from their lack of trying.

Do me a favor, make a day for yourself to hold 1st GA for a full day, say even 12 hours. (For sake of argument well pretend you can make it to 1st GA on your server on your own steam.) You can let me know how many attacks it takes you to keep and hold it at all times over a 12-18 hour period each day. I imagine it is more then your pay grade though to be able to do that on a daily basis, which is all that matters when comparing me to you. We cant all be so blessed with our pocket books.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ranger, Sometimes people in opposing guilds just do not like each other and they battle back and fourth... If the Korean Player attacks your guild member 30+ times and still fails it simply means that he is a rich clueless player that likes to bang his head in the wall no matter what.

The fact that you can beat the same guild member with only 4 attacks is irrelevant. When your server is that old, most competitive players are gone so get off your high horses about being on older server and being able to win.

Older server players thinking they are better than new server players is just full of it, the sense of entitlement from older server players is plain silly. Get over yourselves, your server is dead and yes you are the big fish in a little fish bowl congratulation.

Im not on an old server, 115 is still no the newer end. I was always holding 1st GA on my server since it opened at level 60 when it was more in flux and competitive. The "newness" of my server isnt a relevent point.

And all attacks on 1st are always blind, he wasnt just blindly mashing sending the same formations oraying to rnjesus. I tend to swap around my teams between each win, otherwise it would be back and forth 1:1 all day.

This is the last time I reply to any of your provocative posts. Yeah, I can't hope to hold first place in GA for more than 30 minutes, let alone a whole day. I can barely take first place in the arena for my rewards, happens from time to time though. That's because I have only 9 fully geared heroes and 30+ players in top 100 have 15 or more. And actually I don't care whether I hold it or not. What makes me happy is that with 15 bucks I manage to kick some high VIP ass every day. Having less heroes than them doesn't make me a worse player. I know how to counter most of the teams, but the problem is, I don't have the right heroes, so I'm sometimes forced to send my O+1 CW for example when needed who is with 3 or 4 items along with 2 other O+1 heroes who also might happen to not be fully geared in order to counter the team I'm facing. Sometimes it works because of the counter, sometimes it doesn't - weak heroes. What I'm trying to say it that I'm not one of those players who puts their 5 strongest heroes and attacks mindlessly with them in hopes of getting lucky and beating the opponent. I want to diminish the luck to a minimum in my fights. I'm not a huge fan of it, but against heroes like QoC for example you might need it.

Just cause I have a lot of o2 characters doesnt mean i "mindlessly send my 5 strongest heroes". I love your assumptions. The thought i put into who I send to fight my enemies teams is just as conscious as your decisions are. Your decision making in many cases is much simpler then mine since you only have 9-10 viably competive heroes to choose from, with a limited selection like that the thought process cant be too overwhelming.

And for your situation what you do makes sense. You know you cant hold 1st for any longer then a few minutes, so you attack a minute before ur reward each day. Like I said, you live in a much different world then me. Maybe you can develop some empathy of it. Ok, so you hold 1st GA at most for 30minutes (your words not mine), so for you to hold 1st GA all day id have to use 30+ attacks + skip many cooldowns, a costly endevour. There ya go. It takes a lot of thought and planning and time to keep GA all day which is what I do because I enjoy it and its fun. You like to pretend im mindlessly bashing away and raging, but thats your own flawed perspective for trying to demonize and belittle what the higher VIPs are willing to do. Moral of the story, dont bash and insult what you do not understand.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Will people from older servers be able to get into newer servers as long the level cap of their server is maxed for at least a specified time? I got a friend in server 66 (I'm in 89) who is on a massive elitist-community right now, and doesn't get into a guild, but here we are looking for people exactly in his level range.

I believe once server migration is out, you can move to lower number servers but not vice versa. So sadly in your situation youd have to try to pick up and move your guild on server 89 to server 66. But ya getting 50 people on board to move in unison like that would be no easy task sadly. (Easier the other way obviously but sadly it doesnt sound like ur friend from 66 could move to 89.)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    xTL, ok see you when server migration hits then. Ive actually been very calm and mannered in all my posts. And stating facts as they pertained to my server, or my opinion of the new gear announcement or calling about people who were whinning about how unfair life is about event rewards. I only started attacking back once you felt compelled to personally insult me because you, lady-e and few other trolls got your panties in a knot by my fly comparison (which wasnt even directed at any of you specifically, which makes it all the more funny for me.) You need to lay off the personal insults, but I dont expect much out of someone such as yourself. You also need to learn reading comprehension, Lady-E isnt on my server.

Ranger, so you only play 1hour a day and climb during rewards? Damn no wonder you are clueless. If i only worried about climbing during my rewards and didnt worry about GA like u Id only need to use 1-2 attacks a day to reward in 1st. You have to use 10 sometimes cause of bad luck? Ouch again. Such a sensitive little boy.
    Everything you write in here is filled with emotions and not the calm one's that you describe, your rather rude to other people and trying to put people who does not spend as much money on HC as you do in a certain category.
    A very negative one.
    What you are doing is wrong and therefore i took the opportunity to put you in ur place.
    So when it comes to Life being unfair not really much anyone can do here, shit happens.
    But in a game where you can manage things you can balance it out a lot easier than in real life, therefore it should be balanced out, and that's what the people here are trying point out.

However narrow minded people like yourself with a god complex, that's im sure born with a silver spoon in your mouth, needs to learn Very quickly that not everyone has this.
    Therefore i step in, to make you understand that you can not act however you like, i mean i can't really stop you nor will i try, but i will keep on countering you as much as i want

It's not really about any specific thread you wrote, it's about your manners and you as you put it before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    I honestly dont care what you think about me, nor do you give a shit what other people think
    Your mindset is all wrong, it's not about being a people pleaser as you put it.
    It's about showing respect to other people in this forum!

About the personal insults,
    You don't get to tell me what to do! As long as you keep acting like a spoiled brat i will keep treating you like one.
    I've told you this before, and it's getting kinda tiresome to keep repeating myself.
    Serious question here: Do you have trouble obtaining new information?

Besides you insult me as well.
    Do you get to label me as a " special snowflake / troll " just because my intellect is clearly superior ?
    Nay i think not!
    You don't get to give me a label.

Regarding the server you and Lady-E is playing on, How am i to know?
    There is only one way to interpret this statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    And I just love kicking your dumb "rich" asses from "your" spots while you struggle hitting 10 times to take it back