Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0.1 Preview

New Comers
    1.9, please come back.

New Comers
    First off I want to say that I enjoy this game and like 2.0 and the new features it brings. Yes there are some bugs and most of them seem to be getting fixed. Overall the game is still very enjoyable. The new Grand Challenge looks like it will be a good addition to the game. But anytime you offer free stones I will think it's good. All the events you are currently offering is also great. This is giving many players a chance to grow there teams very quickly. And yes I am a high VIP member and this is allowing many lower players to get items and growth that I paid for. But that was my choice and I am ok with it, It's only a game! One problem I see happening is with so many low level players coming on and wanting to get involved in a good guild, it is very hard to impossible to keep raids open for them. The 600 guild activity point needs to be raised or removed to allow the guilds to grow there points based on total players activity.

New Comers
    I too enjoy the game and what it have to offer. I also dislike the way guild activity is. Many of us spend time and gems to buy stamina but why do guild activity get cut off at 600 when we are active and contributing. It would help and make everyone happy if the 600 a day is change. I too agree that there should be more ways to farm for gear instead of spending 120 stamina only to get 3/60 for gears. Maybe you can change normal or elite mission to have rare drops of whole orange gear like guild raid drop whole piece. Many player is already tired of farming for O+1 and O+2 gears already. You think about making thing more fun and different instead of doing the same thing and same thing everyday just to gear our heroes. We need more gears not more heroes with no gears

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    well said.
    as an exp guild leader I would like to add few suggestions.
    there is a way to make guild more fun and more challenging by adding more features to guilds.
    add a new list which options to upgrade skills,power,agility,stamina,income,defense.....
    those can be improved from 1\10 by using "items" that drop randomly.

New Comers
    Ok Ember. i think nobody really need orange 3 and 4. The game don't need it to be better. We really need guild wars, this will improve and elevate the game to another level. And please, make migration possible not only to older servers but also to younger server (in my server we have 97 level players, where's the problem if a server 1 player wants to migrate to mine?). Tnx

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    600 contribution a day limit is really ridiculous please increase it or just don't limit it and let us raid many chapters at once

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    600 contribution a day limit is really ridiculous please increase it or just don't limit it and let us raid many chapters at once
    And kill the chances for a non vip to be in a strong guild..
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    ^As if there are enough players... The game is dying thanks to the decisions which ucool make - I'm referring to the O+3 and +4 gear once again. Ucool will score themselves another owngoal but this time it will have tragic consequences for them...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    And kill the chances for a non vip to be in a strong guild..
    It's just an exaggeration.

The max 3 days Guild Point is 50 members x 1800 points each member = 90,000 points. But I never see any Guild reach 80k, the max guild point I see in server 16 is 72k-75k, setup at the peak time by a Korean guild, they no longer exist. It means at anytime, there always have like 10/50 members not contribute 600 points/day (and still stay in guild).

Now we don't have good time anymore, top guild now only have like 65k just like only 36/50 players contribute 600 point/day and 14/50 offline. Increase point cap would help a lot.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am a VIP12 near 13 and I have quit the game. They have screwed up this game so bad that it is not what I started playing awhile back. It is a total waste of my time to try and play this game now days. Thank you Ucool for really screwing up a great game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    LOL. 95 percent of you are disagree with O3 and O4. and then next month............................................. ................................................ O3 O4 release. LOL

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    image.jpg

Haters gonna hate.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Ucool could comment on these coming changes. Why are they keeping silent? I understand they can't make everyone happy but it would be insightful to understand their reasons for these changes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Make a new feature to function like a 'gold sink', imbue power to the legendary gear, you need to use gold to refresh the attributes (str or intel or agi points) gain from the power of the legendary gear.
    This is an excellent idea. We, the VIP11+ players have nothing to do with the huge amount of gold. Make something like eg: for 50 mil: boost intel or whatever stats by X for Y amount of time. I've seen this feature in several games. Or, at leat, revamp the soul shop. You can leave the soul shop as it is so newbiews can get their Swordmaster and for older servers introduce something else. Even 5 O3/4 gear in each slot would be fine. That would be motivating enough to spend the gold on bronze chests.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    The problem of soul shop ... you need to find its root.

First, it begins at VIP benefits, VIP 10 = x2 Crusade, VIP 13 = x2 Crusade x 1.5 gold = x3 Crusade gold.

Second, hard Crusade double the prize, also double the gap between players. Normal players earn 1.8 mil - 2.4 mil/day, high VIP players earn 8+ mil/day; for a year of playing normal players have 100 mil gold coins, high VIP players 1+ billion.

Soul Shop is the output of soul stones, ss is output of gold coins => Soul Shop is the output of gold coins.

Now we have few VIP 13+ VIP players, some VIP 10+ players and tons (countless) of low or non-VIP players. Now the question is ucool open Soul Shop to serve who ? few players ? some players ? or all players ?

I'm belong to majority, I currently only have 60k soul coins.

I understand your point of view, but they there are plenty on vip11 players as well. The above suggestion would work just fine. The idea is that I won't play a totally p2w game while all shops don't offer the gear you need past 90.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    ucool should implement trials lvl 7 give O+1 fragments and lvl 8 give O+2 fragments. if not I may have to play to 2017 to have 15 O+4 heroes.
    They will do something about it. The sad thing is that Ember didn't tell us where the O3 O4 gear will be available (I suppose in the new chapters, godfather and those special gem packs - which = $$$). Also, the new gear will be totally new? Worth saving Kylin bloods or crossed swords? maybe they'll be parts of the new gear.

Also, All my trials etc goes on auto. No fun at all. They should implement difficulty 7, 8, 9.

Anyway, there will be a huuuuge gap between a lvl 90 O0 player and level 95 O3 or 4. There's no way to win.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    And ember you even removed double crusade benefit from Vip10 and why you did that.