Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

New Comers

Angry Game Crashing

I am extremely upset at the new updates, bugs and game crashing. I am running IOS 9.1 on my Ipad 2, the game is the updated 2.0.01 and is constantly crashing. It crashing everytime in the grand challenge and is now crashing more often in the arenas and crusade, making it almost impossible to play. I have contacted the in game support and was told to uninstall and reinstall the game. I did this 3 times with no success. Worst part is the awesome customer support closed my ticket before I could provide an update to the problem. This caused me to open up another ticket. This is the only game that is crashing like this and other Ipad 2s in the house dont have the same problem. When is this going to be fixed? what else can I do?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    It's a known problem to iphone4s level devices. We are still looking for a solution on those devices. Please try close other background running apps before running the game which would help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It's a known problem to iphone4s level devices. We are still looking for a solution on those devices. Please try close other background running apps before running the game which would help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I have done that. It doesnt matter if it is the only program running or if I have 4 other ptograms running. It will always crash. Grand Challenge is a waste for me. I completed difficulty 1, but cant get past stage 3 because it crashes immediately. I appreciate the feedback, but it doesn't help me out.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKing View Post
    I have done that. It doesnt matter if it is the only program running or if I have 4 other ptograms running. It will always crash. Grand Challenge is a waste for me. I completed difficulty 1, but cant get past stage 3 because it crashes immediately. I appreciate the feedback, but it doesn't help me out.
    are you able to try to do it with bluestack or something while we wait for a fix? i mean if you have a pc......

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello

I play HC with iPhone4S.
    I do not play at all crashed in a cave in the middle from yesterday's patch.
    please help me.
    acc ID:5763570

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The only way to solve this problem is buy a new Iphone 5/5s/6/6s. I played on my wife' IP5s and it is good ( Maybe Ucool is Apple Fan...JK )

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngọc Linh View Post
    The only way to solve this problem is buy a new Iphone 5/5s/6/6s. I played on my wife' IP5s and it is good ( Maybe Ucool is Apple Fan...JK )
    Maybe you will need another wife when HC release v2.3

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We have submitted a low memory version to App store last week and are waiting for app store's approval at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We have submitted a low memory version to App store last week and are waiting for app store's approval at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Anyone from ucool want to discuss about what I lost during this time ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    im the exact way bin. ive lost ALOT, including swordmaster and am looking for comp.

I have a problem to. After I have made the update today, the game is crashing right when is starting to charge.
    PlayerID: 2602632
    ServerID: 14
    Category: Game Play
    Device Type: iPhone4,1

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Atleast I see its not only me having these constant crashes. Any eta on the low memory app if that is the issue?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Is there a low memory version for Android? Same thing is happening on Android devices regarding high memory usage.

New Comers
    I have an iphone 4s and have missed out on many rewards. Anytime I initiate an attack of any kind the game shuts down. The idea that it is a 4s problem is ridiculous for me as a consumer. If you offer the game for iphone 4s, then i should be able to play it exactly the same as all other players.

I was top 10 in arena regularly but now i am unable to remain top 10. Now you release Red gear but have not even bothered to help your iphone 4 clients? This costs me in loss of Gems, Arena Coins, as well as Grand Arena coins. Not only that, i cannot attack the other features such as outland portal or crusade, which means that i lose valuable time acquiring gear.

I am quitting after 10 days without a fix.

Not only this, but your help staff has only sent me comments such as 'please be patient.' I spent hundreds of dollars on the game and yet i cannot play for over a week? This is very businesslike.

(D) Michaelus
    VIP 10
    Server: 61
    Guild: DOMINATION
    ID number: 9535372

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Welcome to the club