Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heros Charge is slowly dying and if you can't see that you are ignorant!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Cool Heros Charge is slowly dying and if you can't see that you are ignorant!

jhhkhkkhkjhk

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I cant imagine i start from beginning a game which gameplay is similar like HC after i reach lvl 97 last week.
    Currently my server is still active, 2 major guild still compete actively in GA and me is one of the guild member.
    Just play the game and wait where this game brought me. Too lazy to start a new game from beginning :/

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I tried Soul Hunters a while back on server6, was one of the officers of the top ranked guild (same name as my HC guild - Lacrimosa), after a month I stopped playing - the reasons:

1. The game was slow and lagged on my LG G2, this is not the case with HC v1.9 and even not HC v2.0.
    2. Since the game only offers one timezone it's basically a US only game. Swap arena ranks with your guildmate? Switch gmt? No no, everyone has the same arena reset (which was 4AM for me).
    3. After a month the activity of the top guilds became less than my 1 year old server.
    4. The hero abilities are mixed and matched and are poorly designed, not to mention 6 and 7 star heroes.
    5. Constant crashing, bugs and 3 minute loadtime everytime I started the game killed it for me.

These type of games make you appreciate HC.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    I cant imagine i start from beginning a game which gameplay is similar like HC after i reach lvl 97 last week.
    Currently my server is still active, 2 major guild still compete actively in GA and me is one of the guild member.
    Just play the game and wait where this game brought me. Too lazy to start a new game from beginning :/
    Yeah im with you im soon lvl 97 and im playing this game caus im vip8 but im not enjoying it, i play it like robot and hoping that there will be improvements but its to many bugs (same teams but different power, win arena show lost sometimes, loading bars that was not in 1.9, cant view replays from 1.9 that attacked you, items and SS suddenly dissapear. well just take a look in the in-game issues). Where is summoner? Guild Wars? New legendary has come after 6 month and on heroes almost non use. I can go on forever. The money they have and what they put out just dont make sense. How can a game be this laggy (its not as smooth as 1.9) on a new engine in soon 2016 is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I tried Soul Hunters a while back on server6, was one of the officers of the top ranked guild (same name as my HC guild - Lacrimosa), after a month I stopped playing - the reasons:

1. The game was slow and lagged on my LG G2, this is not the case with HC v1.9 and even not HC v2.0.
    2. Since the game only offers one timezone it's basically a US only game. Swap arena ranks with your guildmate? Switch gmt? No no, everyone has the same arena reset (which was 4AM for me).
    3. After a month the activity of the top guilds became less than my 1 year old server.
    4. The hero abilities are mixed and matched and are poorly designed, not to mention 6 and 7 star heroes.
    5. Constant crashing, bugs and 3 minute loadtime everytime I started the game killed it for me.

These type of games make you appreciate HC.
    I like the reset-times even more as its 14.00 here in sweden and not 05:00 like in HC. The game loads faster than HC and every aspekt of the game is smoother. Loading time in things is instant for me and not like a loading bar 3-5secs for EVERYTHING. Never had a crash yet. Today we get guild wars

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitano View Post
    I have iPhone 6S and iPad Air 2 and I cant stand the wait and the loading screens and the need to press some buttons several times for it to response (never problem in 1.9). They never come with improvements or add new content (dont tell me you like Grand Challenge) and the fact that they needed to change male heroes to female and vice versa, means they lost some of the battle against lillith.

If you want a good game, that brings new content, listens you their customers and always improving, i suggest Soul Hunters! AMAZING game and they have Guild Wars Yes, the game is made by Lillith and is the game that uCool copied.

Sorry uCool, but I hope your servers burn down for your own good. You dont know how to take care of a game. The content-lagg for a game in 2015 is just baffling. I mean for example when Chaplain heals, look at the other heroes hp-bar and how the bar is having cramps while loading. Every thing looks forced. Don't make me start on the iPad version hahaha.

People who don't complain i'm sure are vip 11+ and have invested their wife, kids and house in this and cant just stop playing (many of those will deny this and say they are low vip).
    Weird,you have all those "high" end devices and suffer from problems yet i use a crappy Energy Sistem Neo 7" inch tablet and havent had any problem whatsoever...
    I like the current state of the game and Grand Challenge is yeah a bit boring now but only because we still cant access the higher difficulty,once we can it will be much better,and did you really type this:

"Sorry uCool, but I hope your servers burn down for your own good. "

Yeah sorry you just lost all credibility with that statement,you sound like a whinny MENOW*

MENOW* Current generation of gamers=whinny cry babies,they crave instant gratification,i came up with a name for them "the Menows",because its all about ME ME ME and NOW NOW NOW

Its fine that you dont like the current state of the game,but dont be like those whinny cry babies in the mmo forums that bwhaa bwhaa me dont have what i want or need im quitting,just be a man about it and leave,dont look back,dont rant and specially dont wish for the bussiness to go down under...because well some of us ARE enjoying the game,if you're not well there is the door>>>>

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Everyone holds their own perspective and opinion. It's good that u find the other game work out more for u. We are happy for u.

I personally don't see an issue on anything u have mention above and I still find the game enjoyable.

Please don't waste more of ur precious time on something u have no interest over. Go on, leave peacefully. U won't be missed

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yeah im with you im soon lvl 97 and im playing this game caus im vip8 but im not enjoying it, i play it like robot and hoping that there will be improvements but its to many bugs (same teams but different power, win arena show lost sometimes, loading bars that was not in 1.9, cant view replays from 1.9 that attacked you, items and SS suddenly dissapear. well just take a look in the in-game issues). Where is summoner? Guild Wars? New legendary has come after 6 month and on heroes almost non use. I can go on forever. The money they have and what they put out just dont make sense. How can a game be this laggy (its not as smooth as 1.9) on a new engine in soon 2016 is beyond me.
    same team different power maybe because one of the unit dont have their legendary skill maximize? different enchant lvl? or another team power is calculated by different HC version? (different HC version have different gear stat for certain gear).

The replay issue is because your attacker is using different version of HC. Ucool not force update all client to 2.0 till now.

Items and SS missing is not happen to me and i just know it now. Probably that happen to small number if people? hopefully ucool can handle it.

about new feature like guild wars, summoner yes it has been promised since long time ago. Guess i will just wait it while kicking other guild from top 10 GA lol.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Game is only dying for a few. Personally I don't suffer the same problems as some others, maybe if I did I would consider quitting, but I probably wouldn't post anything about it if I did.

We have been easily able to live in a world without Windows for easily a decade. People have been naysaying the end of Microsoft for all that time too.

Microsoft still plods on.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    To have such a blunt and blatant subject that we all must be ignorant is comical.

Glass houses and walls of mirrors perhaps??

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I like the reset-times even more as its 14.00 here in sweden and not 05:00 like in HC. The game loads faster than HC and every aspekt of the game is smoother. Loading time in things is instant for me and not like a loading bar 3-5secs for EVERYTHING. Never had a crash yet. Today we get guild wars
    1- They fixed these issues
    2- Still only one time zone, but they change the time zone. For GMT+2 arena rank is at 10PM
    3- They did a server merge because the game was born dead. After the merge, guild activity is still lower than HC one year old server.
    I manage to stay rank 1 daily in the arena, rank 4 in grand arena (able to snipe top rank at the reward time) with just monthly card. Competition increased a little after server merge, but I only get attacked once or twice in the arena.
    4- I think the heroes are much more balanced than heroes charge.
    5- Issue resolved.

They have forums, but no one is active. The only active communication between players is a non official facebook page
    I think soul hunters show some promise, but too many purchase event. 300$ for a 4* hero. I think heroes charge is better (more competitive).

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Well, unless the game is DotA 2 or League of Legends, all games are slowly dying.. So, just have fun as long as it last
    And if you're not having fun, why are you playing? As far as i know we play for fun

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Soul Hunters? Not even half good of heroes charge.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    When you stand at your house and you look at your neighbour's wife, you make a wish. You did not realise that your neighbour also make a wish about your wife. The best thing is always next to you.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I have iPhone 6S and iPad Air 2 and I cant stand the wait and the loading screens and the need to press some buttons several times for it to response (never problem in 1.9). They never come with improvements or add new content (dont tell me you like Grand Challenge) and the fact that they needed to change male heroes to female and vice versa, means they lost some of the battle against lillith.

If you want a good game, that brings new content, listens you their customers and always improving, i suggest Soul Hunters! AMAZING game and they have Guild Wars Yes, the game is made by Lillith and is the game that uCool copied.

Sorry uCool, but I hope your servers burn down for your own good. You dont know how to take care of a game. The content-lagg for a game in 2015 is just baffling. I mean for example when Chaplain heals, look at the other heroes hp-bar and how the bar is having cramps while loading. Every thing looks forced. Don't make me start on the iPad version hahaha.

People who don't complain i'm sure are vip 11+ and have invested their wife, kids and house in this and cant just stop playing (many of those will deny this and say they are low vip).
    Today my guild won in guild wars. The opponent guild have 48 members, only 4 participated. Today they did an update on elite drop rate, now soul stone drop rate is almost 100%. This means soul hunters is already dying.