Thread: Update issue

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Update issue

I found your latest update to be of an issue I try to sign on to game it goes into check for latest update it downloads update the restart screen pops up so hit retstart and the cycle starts over and over again without ever letting you back into game. Then you try to contact site but human verification covers human verification. ended up going online through my pc to send this

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Please tell us your account ID number so that we can investigate.

My account is a VIP level 15 Id hippie69 email is worldhipster8@gmail.com Ok here is what I have done so far It was error on phone so did factory reset and went to google plus like your site said to recover account can see app is there but no way to recover So went to google store downloaded hero's charge again but it starts from the very beginning which is unacceptable. I invested a lot of time and money in this game Oh if it helps my account is with team all blue I just went legend with Brute Please help me restore my account Thank you. I do enjoy playing this game. If I need to buy new device to recover account please let me know.

Ok update on my on my issue well got a reply on dec 4th that they would help restore my account was told to open new account which I did. Well as you cam imagine starting out at level 1 is not an option. I think the developers should develop an easier way to transfer our game to a new device after all if your VIP 15 you spent time and a lot of money getting there. So you expect no actually deserve customer service. For those who may know me check the leader list Knuckle on all blue has been inactive several days For I refuse to spend one dime till I get my game back Yes I'm not a happy camper. So a word to the wise Unless we ban together as one no action will be taken. I have a feeling my tread will be deleted So be But I do have other ways to get the word out besides this thread.

New Comers
    So I'm having major issues since the last update I can't do anything without the game crashing on me. Literally I am on and every two minutes the game crashes on me. Please help me?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I bought a new phone because after update I couldn't play now I can play but boots me out of game when loading often.

New Comers

I cannot play!!!!

This is not ok. I have been playing this game for over 1 year, and worked nice and smooth. Since version 2.0 it keeps crashing, and with 2.0.0.15 i cannot play at all, as when i start the game, it loads, and then, after 2-3 sec crashes.
    I do not mind all the changes with the version. They're ok. Already got used to them. But it's not ok that it keeps crashing. I cannot even sign in for my daily rewards. Please do something as it's a great game, but cannot be played.

New Comers
    Hi, even I have big problem, it runs smooth on my iPhone 6S, but on my iPad mini, the program crach all the time. Every time when i have to load a fight it crach hard, and i have to roboot the software. I have delet HeroesCharge and install the software from the beginning, but it is the same problem. This is not ok, we have payd "Ember" a lot of money to be VIP 12, and this is the result. Give us an update that makes Heros to works as good at does before upgrade 2.0

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Crashes constantly ! Very disappointed

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I am also looking for good software for future business. So far, I'm not very good at this, maybe someone can give a couple of recommendations about my idea, I will be very grateful!