Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Commander thoughts, Legendary ready? (or CK)

  1. #31
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    What is her legendary anyway ? Have not yet unlocked mine, cant check myself. Thanks.
    Gives bonus hp to all female heroes

  2. #32
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastboy View Post
    I use AD DEB FD QOC IE and it is really really strong....with commander instead of FD you might even be stronger....
    Tank, Hn, vs, cm, as
    Tank Hn, vs ninja, as

    Destroys that set up. U will only lose to rng if qoc decided to switch as with Hn.

    Anyways the main star in that team is qoc. She gives u 50/50 chance to win no matter what team u throw her in.

    Back to topic. Imo i would choose hellboy over her most of the time. He provide more utilities with his seal ultimate and clone buffs. However I did had some fight where com 1hko a o2 ninja. But problem is hardly ever anyone put up a ninja on def team.

  3. #33
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastboy View Post
    I use AD DEB FD QOC IE and it is really really strong....with commander instead of FD you might even be stronger....
    Ive been testing O2 CMR in this set up and fails very easy versus:

    CK HN VS COM AS
    LE VS NA SIL NS
    AD DeB NA FD IE

    and others....

    not sure what is goin on, cant fit CMR in a real real real good team. QoC is luck only, even her UL crits and heal...

    any other ideas?

    BTW... CMR as single tank dies easy, CMR behind two tanks doesnt really do much, CMR + DV die both easy...

  4. #34
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    Ive been testing O2 CMR in this set up and fails very easy versus:

    CK HN VS COM AS
    LE VS NA SIL NS
    AD DeB NA FD IE

    and others....

    not sure what is goin on, cant fit CMR in a real real real good team. QoC is luck only, even her UL crits and heal...

    any other ideas?

    BTW... CMR as single tank dies easy, CMR behind two tanks doesnt really do much, CMR + DV die both easy...
    adm and cmr both L

    or hellboy with cmr L
    #uncool

  5. #35
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    adm and cmr both L

    or hellboy with cmr L
    will take a week to get CMr L yet. So far, in other tests... yes, in some cases AD+CMr work great, in others DeB+CMr

    still having problems vs CK+AS+VS teams.... really die fast any combo...

  6. #36
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    51
    Today i tried hellboy, CMR, Sil, OC and SL. Really fun team

  7. #37
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    4
    Commander 5* o2 or TF 3* o2? I wanna know who is more useful, and start working on it.

  8. #38
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtbellamy View Post
    Commander 5* o2 or TF 3* o2? I wanna know who is more useful, and start working on it.
    both different uses, both great. Depends on your GA teams. Im loving CMR 5* O2 and eager for her L. Farming now TF, hope he be ready soon.

  9. #39
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    4
    Im farming TF too, but still a month to have a 5* TF and I have a Cmdr 5* so... work on her??

    What are the best teams for both of them?

  10. #40
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    6
    Has anyone gotten a Legendary Commander yet? I just got mine, but how can you tell if the health boost is working on the other female heroes?

  11. #41
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by pogie14 View Post
    Has anyone gotten a Legendary Commander yet? I just got mine, but how can you tell if the health boost is working on the other female heroes?
    What is her 3rd quest?

  12. #42
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by K30nu View Post
    What is her 3rd quest?
    She has to complete elite ch 14-0 and all heroes need to survive. Quite easy.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •