Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commander thoughts, Legendary ready? (or CK)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    I am using her without legendary and she can hold a lvl 97 full o+2 hero at lvl 93 o+0 full.Is a greate choice in some formations.I don t know if her legendary will change more because i don t know exacly the stats of the gear but an o+2 CM is a formation breaker. I use her o+0 a lot with QoC to be sure my enemy team is chaotic changed and pushed back like i wish.
    besides QoC what other heroes work good with CMR? is she effective vs VW/EB/SL O2 teams?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Try CK AS HN Commander Commando This is my anti-mage team

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    well, I can get any of both, CK or CMR, to O1 now. Lets see following days luck with gear. My only REAL BIG PROBLEM is that I dont have VS, that is very needy for HN team.

If I got with CMR, I read that using AD, DeB, CMR, QOC, IE is a good team. Have not tried yet...

what other CMR teams are good? (no VS )
    I have CK at O+2 (Only tank beyond O+0), it is worthy investment. I have Commander at O+0 (Half way through her legendary quest), I can't fit her in the right team yet.
    One strong team in my server consist of Commander, TF, Witch, Hellboy and IE.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    I have CK at O+2 (Only tank beyond O+0), it is worthy investment. I have Commander at O+0 (Half way through her legendary quest), I can't fit her in the right team yet.
    One strong team in my server consist of Commander, TF, Witch, Hellboy and IE.
    I know CK worths it! thing is dunno who to max first? if commander or CK. CK would be for my HN team only (already have AD and DeB O2 and LE O1).

And commander... I love her, her animations and all, just... dunno if she would be more useful in more than 1 team or situations.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I know CK worths it! thing is dunno who to max first? if commander or CK. CK would be for my HN team only (already have AD and DeB O2 and LE O1).

And commander... I love her, her animations and all, just... dunno if she would be more useful in more than 1 team or situations.
    You already have enough tanks, and since you are not using VS go for commander.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Commanders second quest is cursed city V or VI 10 times.

Ill be done with that sunday and let u know the third part.

I will pair her with my admiral O+2 to make Admiral even tankier with the hp boost commander gives females.

And yes I also love commander, she can command me any day ;-),

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Commanders second quest is cursed city V or VI 10 times.

Ill be done with that sunday and let u know the third part.

I will pair her with my admiral O+2 to make Admiral even tankier with the hp boost commander gives females.

And yes I also love commander, she can command me any day ;-),
    and you wish to be her horse ?

I'm building 4 more female heroes to pair with her, hope that don't make any imbalancing.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar

She is worth it but not for that team that you intend to use her in....she's not that strong to survive long enough and your HN will get killed easily, specially because you don't have VS to pair with her, so why go with that team anyway? HN can work well in other teams to if you're looking for a good team for her and commander isn't the tank you're looking for that team. Maybe could work if paired with CW so that his clones save her a bit, but be aware that she has a lot less life than other tanks. She does save herself a bit by running through battlefield, and increasing life steal and health regeneration but that's not enough for that team to keep her alive long enough. I rather use her in team with QoC or Ench, that way she stays a lot more alive. Also for HN teams that you mentioned I'd rather go with SL than Comm specially now when arrow is delayed and she has less dodge somehow. Those teams that had SL instead of Comm were harder to defeat in my experience so far

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    She is worth it but not for that team that you intend to use her in....she's not that strong to survive long enough and your HN will get killed easily, specially because you don't have VS to pair with her, so why go with that team anyway? HN can work well in other teams to if you're looking for a good team for her and commander isn't the tank you're looking for that team. Maybe could work if paired with CW so that his clones save her a bit, but be aware that she has a lot less life than other tanks. She does save herself a bit by running through battlefield, and increasing life steal and health regeneration but that's not enough for that team to keep her alive long enough. I rather use her in team with QoC or Ench, that way she stays a lot more alive. Also for HN teams that you mentioned I'd rather go with SL than Comm specially now when arrow is delayed and she has less dodge somehow. Those teams that had SL instead of Comm were harder to defeat in my experience so far
    yesterday (hrs ago) I geared her yay! lol couldnt resist, really like her. Besides, in 1 week Turtle Figther will be in arena and I will get him with my 20k saved coins, so, I think if I had CK and then TF I would had many tanks. And CMR is more an offtank, maybe even kinda dps hero, so... decided for her. Thanks a lot for your comments and help!

somebody wrote in other post that AD, DEB, CMR, QOC, IE was a good team and hard to kill, I wanna test it asap. What other teams do you recommend to test with CMR?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    yesterday (hrs ago) I geared her yay! lol couldnt resist, really like her. Besides, in 1 week Turtle Figther will be in arena and I will get him with my 20k saved coins, so, I think if I had CK and then TF I would had many tanks. And CMR is more an offtank, maybe even kinda dps hero, so... decided for her. Thanks a lot for your comments and help!

somebody wrote in other post that AD, DEB, CMR, QOC, IE was a good team and hard to kill, I wanna test it asap. What other teams do you recommend to test with CMR?
    I use AD DEB FD QOC IE and it is really really strong....with commander instead of FD you might even be stronger....

Quote Originally Posted by thelastboy View Post
    I use AD DEB FD QOC IE and it is really really strong....with commander instead of FD you might even be stronger....
    what about this team versus HN, VS, AS teams? isnt it weak versus this? Ive been having problems with mages while fighting AS/VS, they die too fast

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Any suggestions? Yeah yeah i am a non vip at rank 3..and this team is complex..but i still have a change .. Some tips?

Fără titlu.jpg
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Any suggestions? Yeah yeah i am a non vip at rank 3..and this team is complex..but i still have a change .. Some tips?

Fără titlu.jpg
    I'd try NA, AS, Cmdr, FD, IE or instead of Cmdr VS, or maybe SQ...still testing SQ though, but so far appears very good. I fought teams like this just can't remember team now, I'll try to see if it's still in replays

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Just theory crafting here but you could try ADM DV CMDR DM VS

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    What is her legendary anyway ? Have not yet unlocked mine, cant check myself. Thanks.
    Keep on walking.