Thread: crash problem with iphone 4s ios 7!!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

crash problem with iphone 4s ios 7!!!

Hello guys anyone else using ios device having crash problem in new version?as i say in the title my device is iphone 4s and i use ios7.Before new version i got some crashes from time to time but not often..after new version i get crashes very often especially when i prepare for booty cave battle..as a result when i reenter the game i have lost 2 bread each time..it starts becoming very annoying..anyone else have same problem?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    The new version is a bit resources intenvise. Please try end all other background tasks before you run the game and see if it helps. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I'm literally having the EXACT same problem
    I'm planning on getting an iphone 6s this winter...but until then I suppose I'll have to sit tight and wait for small patches and updates..

I've learned to just plan the crashes into my HC routine lol.
    I usually get 2~4 battles for PVE (crusade/trials/outland portal/guild raid/grand challenge)
    and a mortifying 1~2 fights for PVP (arena/garena/booty cave) before it crashes. (Sometimes it crashes EVERY OTHER FIGHT)

So for example, I just eat or watch TV while I do the crusades so when it DOES crash I can do something else while I reboot.

It's DEATHLY ANNOYING and I sometimes just want to delete the app entirely ...
    but I have hope that it will get better in the future and I just love the game too much.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The new version is a bit resources intenvise. Please try end all other background tasks before you run the game and see if it helps. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I hope ucool don't raise hardward requirements, if the game is optimized better, it could run on an iPod.