Thread: How do you counter Ninja Assasin?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

How do you counter Ninja Assasin?

Hi guys,

I am in real trouble in the Arena since nearly everyone uses NA and then i am not able to win since he kill all of my team starting from the back.
    What heroes counter him?
    IE? Goblin?

Best regards.

IE and AG are the 2 most common, most effective counters. FD can deal with him kind of, depends who's getting luckier. SQ can often kill him before he can ult or leaves him too weak to do much. CK's taunt can slow him down quite a bit. (L) LE and lots of aoe can kill him before he ults sometimes provided LE dies. There is, of course, countering the Ninja with Ninja. (L) WM can potentially counter him but you need at least one other archer to take advantage of the accuracy, this is probably the least effective. If your chaplain is high enough she can often get her heal off before she dies which makes her a nice buffer for the rest of your team and enchant can send him back to the front lines, this one isn't the most effective either though.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    IE, QoC, Mach, WM (dodge). IE has highest chance to kill NA, QoC is also a factor, in her good day, she could kill 3/5 heroes, she even bring back NA to his first position right after he starts to surf, but when she does not want to fight, she just die sooner than anyone else.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Common team in my server (CK, FD, Commando, VS and HN) usually can take out NA. VS doing a lot of damage, NA health pool is too low by the time he charges. FD already transformed, NA by then dies with one hit from FD. If unlucky, NA strikes commando with two critical hits and then finishes off HN.

the easiest is using IE
    fd with dodger sometimes work, but sometimes ninja gets lucky too

Manipulator and IE

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donFreeStyle View Post
    Hi guys,

I am in real trouble in the Arena since nearly everyone uses NA and then i am not able to win since he kill all of my team starting from the back.
    What heroes counter him?
    IE? Goblin?

Best regards.
    yes you answered your own question

if you need deeper insight ask Scarlett

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Another counter (depend on luck) - oneshot him with Ember/Armed Goblin after he attacks back line.

Quote Originally Posted by donFreeStyle View Post
    Hi guys,

What heroes counter him?
    IE? Goblin?

Best regards.
    I use armed gobln to kill NA, it works well most times, Sometime cast his spell before NA jumps (she charges really fast) on opponent Tank, then you have problems as Ninja will kill ES in 2 hits.

IE does a similar job facing NA, he charges a bit slowly than ES, so usually always cast ULT on NA after NA does a few hits, can't say what option is better, IE is more versatile overall than ES, but ES do insane damage...

Before having ES, I used Comando+FD that works pretty well too, as Commando usually dodges a few hits and FD hit NA hard, usually these battles Commando and NA dies first.

QoC is not so much reliable, sometimes he switch a CW clone with FD on your back and your last problem is NA , others swaps NA after his jump with a low-hp pool hero and it's an easy win..., sometimes NA jumps and Kill QoC before she cast ultimate. If you wanna win an impossible fight or lose an easy one, QoC can do that for you.

WM/Succubus/Chapplain are options but don't have they ready for arena so don't know her performance.

If you have FD+Commando or FD+IE/ES+Commando think is your best bet.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    In the same vein as the OP's concern, how do you counter NA backed up by Hellboy, QoC, Phoenix, and FD? I get that single massive hitting US counters NA, but coupled with Hellboy with his disable and QoC's stun, I can't even put a dent on the enemy team. Both team levels are 91. Enemy has all O+1 except Hellboy and FD (which are both O+0). I couldn't cast any US at all, my team is literally just standing there. I used EB-VW-Mach-FM-NA. Been trying for a month to beat this team.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    L Succy can be effective, she can take some hit and kill with her Ult in his face.