Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of December

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Seems that desert lycan is a 1-star hero now lol

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    And no any notice about this? He's not even released yet other from MS...and now he's sign in hero :/ also rose frncer disappeared :/ it shows him in 1.9 version but ss in inventory are still of DL...

I mean they sent a global message that there were some technical issues with the new heroes, so both of them are removed for now. Surely they will appear later but god knows when.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ok. I have 10 Rose Fenser Stones. And I can buy him. On Day 7 i will get Descent. So what to do? If I take now RF will I get DL or what? How many stars?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Where did rose fencer go? I just taped to sign in and saw image of Desert lycan?! Checkdd inventory and it says Desert Lycan's stones? Checked back in 1.9 version it shows like I claimed rose fenser...wtf is going on?
    ucool happened...also i just checked my iphone 4 s thats on very old ver i still see rose dose that mean old ver'sof hc can get him?

oh nvm i saw ur 2nd post also they mailed us 200 gems and said why=/

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have the Rose Fencer, even if he has been replaced by Desert Lycan in the Sign In panel. I will not raise him up because Uccool may remove him and all XP and stuff would be lost, and he will be useless at one star anyway.

I must also say that I really dislike Rose Fencer design. He is pretty ugly, and I know it is just a game, but having a male hero having special skills to disable women more easily is a bit offending. For me, he would have been better called Rapist Fencer and GHB Rose as Ultimate Skill. I wont be sad if he disappaer for ever.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I wonder what ucool is planning, releasing all the latest magic stone heroes on a high speed now. Alot of people have spent some decent money for them and now the are trowing the heroes free to grab.

What do you mean, desert lycan was released 3 months ago. Is that "latest" to you?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    So a hero like Succubus which charms male heroes and reduces their damages is ok, but Rose Fencer is "offence". By jolly, weve found a extremist feminist.

Maybe if he was Justin Bieber and caused females to swoon over his swag it would be ok? But hes a fencer so therefore a rapist... right. Do you read what you type? Dont you see just how retarded that association is?

What exactly is wrong with a hero that counters female formations? With L commander now with Admiral, all female teams can be super powerful and its nice to have a counter available. It is a shame that hell be delayed now along with chemist.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    So a hero like Succubus which charms male heroes and reduces their damages is ok, but Rose Fencer is "offence". By jolly, weve found a extremist feminist.

Maybe if he was Justin Bieber and caused females to swoon over his swag it would be ok? But hes a fencer so therefore a rapist... right. Do you read what you type? Dont you see just how retarded that association is?
    No Bieber in here.. don t use this comparation ever..Bieber isn t Adonis . Sadly like chaplain his skills work on males and at chaplain at females so is kind of wierd. What happens if chapain charm him?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post

What exactly is wrong with a hero that counters female formations? With L commander now with Admiral, all female teams can be super powerful and its nice to have a counter available. It is a shame that hell be delayed now along with chemist.
    Subscribed.

Fuck feminists.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Please put griffin this month too. I would like to buy that hero, but not the current 1 corrupted angel. Altern them if you like but since this crystal chest month got canceled give us another option.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    For those of us that already have a maxed lycan and a rose fencer at 0+2, I would like to know if we get to keep fencer because he now is the only hero I can upgrade talents on for the team xp.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faien View Post
    I have the Rose Fencer, even if he has been replaced by Desert Lycan in the Sign In panel. I will not raise him up because Uccool may remove him and all XP and stuff would be lost, and he will be useless at one star anyway.

I must also say that I really dislike Rose Fencer design. He is pretty ugly, and I know it is just a game, but having a male hero having special skills to disable women more easily is a bit offending. For me, he would have been better called Rapist Fencer and GHB Rose as Ultimate Skill. I wont be sad if he disappaer for ever.
    Doesn't the Succubus have same thing against male heroes? And what's wrong with that, it says charm them, not tide them up lol

To all the feminists listen to Tyson Fury's latest interview