Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game become Idiot game

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    All the rager.. Guess those who rage about all this spending are just underage kids who don't have a job or parents aren't giving them enough money

Go get a job 150$ ? 60% of people easily earn more than that in A day...

Sure u rage u earn much more than that but refuse to spend on games..so how is that anyone's problem but yours?is their money ..their decision not yours..

Don't like it ? Pay ..don't like to pay ..play...don't like to play ? Just quit ..nobody gives 2 cent abt u...who are u to tell people how they should spend their money? Whether on prostitute hookers booze strip clubs ...its their money..not yours..

ps: I have a friend that recently started playing COC..in order to catch up..he gem like a boss ..th 1 to th 10 .max walls max heroes in 1 day.
    So he is very successful business which he work his way up from nothing..so he spend A Lot on COC ..but who am I to judge? He earned it in every single way .dont like it ? Go get a better job n make better decision in life so u can start spending money like tap water.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Or get a job and be fiscally responsible to save for your family and retirement.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i spent about 600 dollers on this game and i can tell u i don't see my self paying 5 dollers a day for any of this crap. mby for witch thats about it i don't see a big deal in it.let just hope the new mode Grand wil offer some nice items in the end.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kittencat View Post
    i spent about 600 dollers on this game and i can tell u i don't see my self paying 5 dollers a day for any of this crap. mby for witch thats about it i don't see a big deal in it.let just hope the new mode Grand wil offer some nice items in the end.
    For players in old servers, it's just crap. For players in new servers, your account could become something from nothing.

Some simple maths to imagine:
    - Each day you spend 500 gems = 6x120 + 240 + 180 stamina ~ 9 x ten raids ~ 9 x 4 O+ fragments ~ 36 O+ fragments.
    - Three days ~ 108 O+ fragments ~ 2 O+ gears.
    That means each $5 gives you 3 days time of O+ farming.
    $150 gives you ~ 3 months of farming. If everyone starts from nothing, 3 months in advance is a huge advantage. Note that I compare the one who spend $150 this month vs. the one who willing to spend 500 gems/day for 3 months (about 10% of players), people don't spend gems for stamina are left far far far away...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    This is main reason behind the purchase reward.
    Just to encourage low and mid spender spend more.
    Honestly, it's pretty attractive which I'm play for 1 year still VIP 6 considering to go for Witch and TF purchase.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    And then in January

Turtle fighter and Witch

Release in Arena and Guild shop which is highly likely actually ..

And new Rage topic will be made ! Hahah .

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    And then in January

Turtle fighter and Witch

Still thinking, high-VIP heroes released to public ... with a small nerf.

I mean it's good in general, that everyone does not rely too much on 1 or 2 heroes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    I understand you took the word "pay2win" literally...
    It's all about how much time you spend on HC and how much Luck you have in the game, lets say you get a vs,fd,cw or some other high end hero very early in the game from crusade, and your opponent does not.
    Does that make the game balanced?
    Look It's not about skills But RNG luck ingame.

Perhaps the word " claim " was the wrong word to use, it doesn't change the fact that you whole thread is offensive, just look at the title of your thread " Game become Idiot game "
    When you use the word " idiot "you are trying to define certain players who will buy all of the purchases from the event, your basically putting all of them in a group and your claiming them to be " idiots "
    I suggest you use that so called " logic " you have and .....

Let me ask you a question. ( hoping for a sincere answer )
    If you had the money to buy all of the purchase from the event, Would you? ( and here i am once again assuming that you are unable to actually spend 150$ on this event )
    If No then why?
    If Yes then why?
    not just this game, but every games, even everything in your live involve luck and rng (whatever we called it)
    but planning and skill is still the main things

no, because I don't need the whole 60 gears
    if I buy, then I will just buy on day with crusade sword / wind dagger
    but 40% off is there now... so I think it's not necessary anymore

All the rager.. Guess those who rage about all this spending are just underage kids who don't have a job or parents aren't giving them enough money

Go get a job 150$ ? 60% of people easily earn more than that in A day...
    well, I believe almost 100% kids that have gadgets to play this game can afford it...

Sure u rage u earn much more than that but refuse to spend on games..so how is that anyone's problem but yours?is their money ..their decision not yours..

Don't like it ? Pay ..don't like to pay ..play...don't like to play ? Just quit ..nobody gives 2 cent abt u...who are u to tell people how they should spend their money? Whether on prostitute hookers booze strip clubs ...its their money..not yours..

ps: I have a friend that recently started playing COC..in order to catch up..he gem like a boss ..th 1 to th 10 .max walls max heroes in 1 day.
    So he is very successful business which he work his way up from nothing..so he spend A Lot on COC ..but who am I to judge? He earned it in every single way .dont like it ? Go get a better job n make better decision in life so u can start spending money like tap water.
    dude, you're missing the point...

can you pay $150 on CoC and raging to the leaderboard / top-players?
    no... $150 will just let you buy few high level walls... or save your time farming for few days...

$150 for game-breaking is too cheap... almost every kids/idiots can pay for it...
    so game become full of kids and idiots

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    And then in January

Turtle fighter and Witch

naah will be gooding bcos ppl can 5* them finally

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cgjohnst View Post
    I'm just glad scarlet28 got banned
    How did you know?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    no, because I don't need the whole 60 gears
    if I buy, then I will just buy on day with crusade sword / wind dagger
    but 40% off is there now... so I think it's not necessary anymore
    Okey so that's fair, you saved up to be able to buy from the gArena/crusade/shops ect.
    And for everyone els that didn't do that? You must understand that not everyone prioritized as you did here.
    So this month's event actually gives a rare opportunity for some players to do both, get soulstones for heroes and get gear.
    They shouldn't be labeled " idiot " just for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    not just this game, but every games, even everything in your live involve luck and rng (whatever we called it)
    but planning and skill is still the main things
    This is true, in your life you need planing and you need abit of luck.
    But we're not really discussing real life here but heroes charge, and it's not possible to plan ahead what hero is going drop it's random.