Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: Game become Idiot game

  1. #16
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i'm sure in a month there will be loads of unknowns whom you've never seen before in top 50
    this is what I mean...

  2. #17
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    30
    Top 50 on my server has all o2 teams already. 7 heroes will not get most players on my server too far, need lots of depth to stay in top. Many have 40+ o2 heroes already.

    Just sayin uve had it pretty easy on your server if suddenly the majority of players having access to 7 o2 heroes will break it for you.

  3. #18
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    15
    Lmfao first people complain about the game being to expensive to be in the top but when they make it cheap, its unfair now lmfao kids....whats wrong with making it cheaper....it makes it affordable and have more competition during arena fights, it isn't just 1-100 people fighting for it.

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    it's fine to loose againts those who spends $5000, but now an idiot that spend $150 will beat you easily too...

    this game become Idiot game
    dont be silly

    you dont need $150 for good team

    witch / tf and buy the dragon relic , crusade sword and wind dagger is enough

    around $50 to pwn those low spenders.

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    this is what I mean...
    Chelski was being sarcastic. You, being stupid.

  6. #21
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    not everyone need job, some need to give job

    those who don't have time can pay. But just $150?

    this game is not p2w.
    you can win some high vips easily. I start out late about 1 week or more than others in my server, but I can catch up. most VIP11+ still can't beat me
    It's not that hard, several guys in my server VIP3-6 is also very strong ... And that 60 o+ gears for idiots will just put us behind.
    Of course this game is pay2win
    A player who spends money in a game will always be at a advantage, you gotta be blind not to see this.
    Definition of pay2win

    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    if you are vip5 then you can afford 10bucks for two day rewards... its not that much

    besides, high VIP will be always high VIP even they spend nor or not
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    sure, but I won't ... by paying that, my strat is no more needed.
    I'm sure it's faster way to quit this game
    I think the problem is you being unable to spend money on this month event, therefore you come into the forums and spread your salt.
    You should thank uCool instead of complaining.
    We have 4 events going on right now! How often does that happen?


    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    you mostly get it wrong

    it used to be you must plan your strategy or you must spend thousands.
    the leader board is for: high spenders, strategic planner
    some idiots is out of league because not all of them can afford thousands

    now, it's just spend $150
    that's 60 o+ gears = 7 full heroes

    now this game is very easy even for idiots...
    everyone can be on leader board just by spending $150

    it's just not fair for those who spend thousands and those who play strategically
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    As the result I'm very competitive against high spenders on my servers.
    You state that your very competitive yet you fear competition?
    Hypocrite...

  7. #22
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Top 50 on my server has all o2 teams already. 7 heroes will not get most players on my server too far, need lots of depth to stay in top. Many have 40+ o2 heroes already.

    Just sayin uve had it pretty easy on your server if suddenly the majority of players having access to 7 o2 heroes will break it for you.
    this won't affect old servers, but believe it or not this is game breaking on server that is now 89 or just hit 90.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunpui View Post
    Lmfao first people complain about the game being to expensive to be in the top but when they make it cheap, its unfair now lmfao kids....whats wrong with making it cheaper....it makes it affordable and have more competition during arena fights, it isn't just 1-100 people fighting for it.
    well... it just too easy to achieve result everyone already worked hard

    Quote Originally Posted by spacelion View Post
    dont be silly

    you dont need $150 for good team

    witch / tf and buy the dragon relic , crusade sword and wind dagger is enough

    around $50 to pwn those low spenders.
    dude, only an super idiot think you need $50 to pawn low spenders... it's more than enough to dominate those high spenders too

  8. #23
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    dude, only an super idiot think you need $50 to pawn low spenders... it's more than enough to dominate those high spenders too
    Not really. I am a non vip and a picker. I don t care what formation a vip use in Defence. I have all high damage dealers o+2 and all silence users. I can have rank 5-50 easy just because of thouse copy pasted teams from the top 5 that everyone use. I can use the counter but i still can lose because i am 93 i fight with TL 98 but i still try and 80% times i win . The problem in top10 is that i have a lower TL and i got atacked after 9 back to 50-200 but i get the reward. You can spend even 200$.. every formation have a weakness and thouse pickers like me will fiind it and force you change all the try-hard heros that you geared with thouse 50 or 150$ after they share the replay with his/her guildmates.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  9. #24
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    Of course this game is pay2win
    A player who spends money in a game will always be at a advantage, you gotta be blind not to see this.
    Definition of pay2win
    dude... the game doesn't let one to get better gear or item, it just allow the faster rate
    everyone can get the best gear in the game. the only thing non spender can't get is magic stone heroes, still ... they can get it after few months.

    and it's not largely unbalanced for people who have skill
    vip 3-5 is enough to get into top 10... many people already did it...

    I think the problem is you being unable to spend money on this month event, therefore you come into the forums and spread your salt.
    You should thank uCool instead of complaining.
    We have 4 events going on right now! How often does that happen?

    You state that your very competitive yet you fear competition?
    Hypocrite...
    competition is great against people either high spenders/good player.

    but who wants competition with some idiot that just spend $150?

  10. #25
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Everyone looks higher, none wants to look down.

    Those who would spend $150 don't want to compete those who spent $10, they look for a chance to beat those spent $1500. You may place yourself at the centre of the world, but other people may not care who and where you are when investing to this game.

  11. #26
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    dude... the game doesn't let one to get better gear or item, it just allow the faster rate
    everyone can get the best gear in the game. the only thing non spender can't get is magic stone heroes, still ... they can get it after few months.

    and it's not largely unbalanced for people who have skill
    vip 3-5 is enough to get into top 10... many people already did it...
    @aabenroi
    Sigh talk about beeing thick headed. Perhaps you are unable to click links and read the content?
    I'm gonna try to break it down to you very simple so you can understand.
    Once a online game offers a service ( such as ingame purchases ) that allows only a few players to gain items, gears, levels, ect at a faster rate than other players that don't have the same service.
    This is then known as Pay2Win, because it beomes unbalanced .


    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    competition is great against people either high spenders/good player.
    but who wants competition with some idiot that just spend $150?
    Here you claim that only " a idiot " spends money on this event.
    Of course this is not the case, rather i'd say that high vip players, aswell as players who can afford to spend money on HC that need / wants certain items are going to buy alot from this event.

    Also your actually arguing against yourself,
    You claim that competition is good but not against every player only versus a small group, or a handfull of players..
    Are you really this naive?

    How does someone get good at HC do you think?

  12. #27
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    @aabenroi
    Sigh talk about beeing thick headed. Perhaps you are unable to click links and read the content?
    I'm gonna try to break it down to you very simple so you can understand.
    Once a online game offers a service ( such as ingame purchases ) that allows only a few players to gain items, gears, levels, ect at a faster rate than other players that don't have the same service.
    This is then known as Pay2Win, because it beomes unbalanced .
    Ok, I might get it wrong dude,

    In my logic think "Pay 2 win" is really "you pay and you win"
    If I'm wrong about p2w then remove that p2w term... I mean this game was not "you pay and you win"
    And the game was not unbalanced for people who have skill in the game without paying. Those who have skill easily can be on top.

    Here you claim that only " a idiot " spends money on this event.
    Of course this is not the case, rather i'd say that high vip players, aswell as players who can afford to spend money on HC that need / wants certain items are going to buy alot from this event.

    Also your actually arguing against yourself,
    You claim that competition is good but not against every player only versus a small group, or a handfull of players..
    Are you really this naive?

    How does someone get good at HC do you think?
    Funny, where did I claim only "idiot" spend ?
    Those high spenders and some of those smart will spend too,
    but they won't get such big benefits from this events as they already have what they need

    The most saved people because of this event is those idiot that just pay $150

    more competition = yes
    better competition = no

  13. #28
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    30
    If the "idiote" that spending "only $150" are as stupid as you claim, then gear wont save them anyway from someone of superior intelligence such as yourself. Which begs the question, why salty enough to make a whinny thread about it? If youfe managed your resources well enough for the lvl90 transition for GA and 40% off events, you should be well prepared with having your primary heroes o2 at 90 anyway. That combined with your superior intelligence and im sure ull be just fine.

    You have no problem with big spenders, and people who dont spend at all. So apparently vip 0-5 are smart, vip 12+ are smart, but vip spenders in between are idiots?

  14. #29
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    Ok, I might get it wrong dude,

    In my logic think "Pay 2 win" is really "you pay and you win"
    If I'm wrong about p2w then remove that p2w term... I mean this game was not "you pay and you win"
    And the game was not unbalanced for people who have skill in the game without paying. Those who have skill easily can be on top.
    I understand you took the word "pay2win" literally...
    It's all about how much time you spend on HC and how much Luck you have in the game, lets say you get a vs,fd,cw or some other high end hero very early in the game from crusade, and your opponent does not.
    Does that make the game balanced?
    Look It's not about skills But RNG luck ingame.

    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    Funny, where did I claim only "idiot" spend ?
    Those high spenders and some of those smart will spend too,
    but they won't get such big benefits from this events as they already have what they need

    The most saved people because of this event is those idiot that just pay $150

    more competition = yes
    better competition = no
    Perhaps the word " claim " was the wrong word to use, it doesn't change the fact that your whole thread is offensive, just look at the title of your thread " Game become Idiot game "
    When you use the word " idiot "you are trying to define certain players who will buy all of the purchases from the event, your basically putting all of them in a group and your claiming them to be " idiots "
    I suggest you use that so called " logic " you have and .....

    Let me ask you a question. ( hoping for a sincere answer )
    If you had the money to buy all of the purchase from the event, Would you? ( and here i am once again assuming that you are unable to actually spend 150$ on this event )
    If No then why?
    If Yes then why?

  15. #30
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    17
    I'm just glad scarlet28 got banned

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •