Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove Chest animation in Grand Challenge

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Remove Chest animation in Grand Challenge

Dude... this is not 1990

we don't like to waste our time on the boring shuffle animation. Just show us the last screen when we pick the chest...
    at least give us option to turn off the shuffle animation

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    +1 to this...just to pick random chest is enough, who wants to see mixing them anyway

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    +1.

The animation is useless, wasting time; if player's selection is pure random, just pop 4 chests and done.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    +1 please remove anim

Aside from that fix the chest placement all together. Per screenshot Demon Edge is listed as first item yet it was in the 4th chest. Again if you are going to give 1 free chest and the other 3 cost 100 gems each it would be nice to have a clue that what I am spending my gems on is what I want to buy. I want the Demon Edge but have to basically risk spending 300 gems to get it because there is no order to it...f**king lame.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot008.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	8191

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Useless effection,they should spending more time to fixed another problems

Quote Originally Posted by Mighoww View Post
    Useless effection,they should spending more time to fixed another problems
    Agree, the Grand Challenge is a clone of the Crusade with the same crap coming from the chests. Not sure what value they thought they added. If we can get worthless $hit from Bronze Chests, Crusade and Merchants did we need a another place to pick it up as well. I guess 500+ blue items is not enough of a stock.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    can they add in speed booster? eg. give us the option to speed up battle... to complete daily quest I got to spend atleast 2-3 hours pure playing(include game crashed many times) we are working personal where have so much time.. slow game play may made people doesn't want to play...

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    +1 agree.. remove the animation, make it faster

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Animation takes 7secs. That is a lot of wasted time. Skip it pls.
    Also consider some additional chest items like stamina, orange gears, exp potions or gems to make it more attractive . Make it 6 chests instead of 4 to include more variety.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Guys, just move on to the next challenge immediately.
    Then comeback and get all the rewards.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Aside from that fix the chest placement all together. Per screenshot Demon Edge is listed as first item yet it was in the 4th chest. Again if you are going to give 1 free chest and the other 3 cost 100 gems each it would be nice to have a clue that what I am spending my gems on is what I want to buy. I want the Demon Edge but have to basically risk spending 300 gems to get it because there is no order to it...f**king lame.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot008.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	8191
    This is the whole point. U see the 4 items, u get one for free. If your lucky u get what u want.

Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Agree, the Grand Challenge is a clone of the Crusade with the same crap coming from the chests. Not sure what value they thought they added. If we can get worthless $hit from Bronze Chests, Crusade and Merchants did we need a another place to pick it up as well. I guess 500+ blue items is not enough of a stock.
    It is not the same. If u fail a floor it will hit u back to lv 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    Animation takes 7secs. That is a lot of wasted time. Skip it pls.
    Also consider some additional chest items like stamina, orange gears, exp potions or gems to make it more attractive . Make it 6 chests instead of 4 to include more variety.
    You do realize u are only on difficult 1(well 2 today) and those items will most likely be in chest at higher level/difficulties.

The last chest on lv 35 difficult 1 gave 4 purple items and u got one free. So higher difficulties will most likely give better rewards.

New Comers
    I agree to remove the animation, but alternately it would be cool if they didn't all come together, that way the shell game would have a point. It would be fun to try to track the item you want through a faster shell game.
    Additionally one could choose to disable it if they would rather save time and pick randomly.
    Ultimately, just change how it is now, since it is a pointless waste of time.
    Also, it's a waste of time to scroll from one level to another. Once I hit the arrow it should just go, or go faster.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Are those the "awesome" rewards which we can get in the grand challenge. Diff. 2 rewards are even crappier than those on diff. 1.........

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Are those the "awesome" rewards which we can get in the grand challenge. Diff. 2 rewards are even crappier than those on diff. 1.........
    demon edge is already a pretty nice reward for difficulty 2. it just sucks that you cant choose the item you want