Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Ancient Temple 2.0

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    8

    Ancient Temple 2.0

    Hi everyone. I was just wondering if I'm the only one being unlucky on getting my temple after the update. I didn't get it today or yesterday and I bought stamina 6x each day o.O I usually got it before i even spammed all my stamina on the raids before the patch.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    25
    my AT still exist daily as usual

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    6
    i've found godfather twice and troll merchant once, but no AT in 2 days...

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    9
    Yesterday was the first time that I didn't get a AT. Guess it's because I use both the 1.9 version (on phone) and 2 (on tablet). I kept it to 4 resets.
    Anyway, I think it maybe has to do that if you spent stamina in both versions, it counts each time as if you started spending from zero. So in the end the app thinks you are just half way.

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    21
    the problem is definitely luck and new version issues.
    goblin and godfather shows up way too often now.
    that means when u raid more than 10 times, it suppose to be temple coming out, but now shops are out there...
    unless u r VIP11 or up, the only thing left out there is temple.
    there was other day i have to get 8 refills of staminas to find my temple coz i am doing 6 times per day

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    8
    Can someone please verify if getting temples is pure luck or do we get a new temple after so many raids? Seems like in 1.9 I would recieve 1 temple a day whereas now in 2.0 I'm getting 2..

    Wish someone could clear this up.. maybe Betty has an answer?

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    6
    tbh i think both goblin and godfather appears more often so u spend gems on them...

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by dizdoti View Post
    Can someone please verify if getting temples is pure luck or do we get a new temple after so many raids? Seems like in 1.9 I would recieve 1 temple a day whereas now in 2.0 I'm getting 2..

    Wish someone could clear this up.. maybe Betty has an answer?
    You're getting 2 temples per day?

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    32
    I also didn't get a temple today...

  10. #10
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    Missed temple last two days with 6x stam reset

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    6
    I've still gotten Temple every day. I even got it playing Trials once, didn't know you could do that.

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    7
    Yeah, i still get temple everyday as a non vip with just 1 stamina buy.

  13. #13
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrozenOtter View Post
    Hi everyone. I was just wondering if I'm the only one being unlucky on getting my temple after the update. I didn't get it today or yesterday and I bought stamina 6x each day o.O I usually got it before i even spammed all my stamina on the raids before the patch.
    Yep, same situation here... 5 days with version 2.x and only two AT.
    I bought stamina 5x each day and with version 1.9.x I got always my temple.
    With new version I found often godfather and troll merchant...

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Yep, same situation here... 5 days with version 2.x and only two AT.
    I bought stamina 5x each day and with version 1.9.x I got always my temple.
    With new version I found often godfather and troll merchant...
    I got temple last 2 days at around 1am before go to bed doing my last trials, after burning 5 stamina resets, crusade, outland, arena...

    Troll and Godfahter appeared every day, but AT is hard to appear.

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    20
    Try not using all stamina at once (if you do so), split it to less subsequent raids. Seems to be working for me. Was also unlucky with AT since update.
    Keep on walking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •