Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: List of most useless Heroes

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    psychic sword can easily be replaced by queen of curse now, she has no more uses anymore.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Don't sell SS.
    If I absolutely had to, I would choose Lightning Master, Sniper, maybe Cleric and SK. Only because these drop a lot from bronze chests late game. I usually have 100's of them and exclusively use those at the soul shop, and could have 5* SM a dozen times over if I wanted.
    I don't use any excess ss for selling or the soul shop that needs to be farmed from campaign or shops, (although that is subject to change). It is unlikely, but still possible that the star levels will get increased at some point, as has happened in similar games recently.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Lightning Master, Sniper, Professional Killer, Ferryman, Mountain, Deathgore, Warrior Monk, Rifleman, Wondering Spearman, Brute, Light Bringer, Ice Mage, Forest Guardian, Nature Storm...those are useless for me at least

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Lightning Master, Sniper, Professional Killer, Ferryman, Mountain, Deathgore, Warrior Monk, Rifleman, Wondering Spearman, Brute, Light Bringer, Ice Mage, Forest Guardian, Nature Storm...those are useless for me at least

Nature Storm? old elvis? wow! think twice, she is a beast dealing dmg! with right setup she can destroy full team. Almost always has the highest dmg dealing of the fight. And maybe Ferryman and Forest G are very good too with right setups.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar

Nature Storm? old elvis? wow! think twice, she is a beast dealing dmg! with right setup she can destroy full team. Almost always has the highest dmg dealing of the fight. And maybe Ferryman and Forest G are very good too with right setups.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Wondering Spearman good for Phoenix Portal. Ice Mage wasn't sych bad, just need right setup.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So you should just hang on to your soulstones because it isn't worth the gold and who knows, but here's a list of heroes I really doubt you'd regret ditching their stones: PK, Brute, Ferryman, LB, Sniper, Deathgore. Those 6 to me are just awful.

Yes some of them can be worked in to a team, DG for example, but SO is better in virtually every circumstance. LB's suicide might kill NA but why not use IE/AG? Ferryman Brute and PK are just irredeemably bad. Brute and PK are pretty strong in the really early stages but later Brute already has his legendary and it didn't help him, eating clones for armor/MR isn't going to help PK and the only thing that would save Ferryman would be getting a legendary that is like WC's resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    Well I said for me this is a list of heroes that I didn't bother to level up and evolve, used only brute for early game while he was still useful...Elvis panda well he might be good but I never used him, also never bumped into anyone on my server using him too, that's why I listed him too, he might not be too bad but also can run your teams without him

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    I got FG max o2 only for collection. He is not at all reliable. Even in the right setup with SH and CK covering his front, FD cover the back when he starts to charge, his damage is still not on top of the chart.

Upgrading him for fun is oK but saying he is very good is a misleading statement

u guys will be rushing to O2 your nature storm if u just knew what her legend skill is..check china 1..

her legend is.

casting a lightning shield(active) on herself..which absorb both phy/magic dmg...can deal DOT to anyone nearby..like Emberblade fire shield but this absorb phy dmg as well....n she will always auto cast it when she cast US.....besides casting at the beginning as well(same timing as EB fire shield)

nt sure if they gonna copy it

Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    u guys will be rushing to O2 your nature storm if u just knew what her legend skill is..check china 1..

her legend is.

casting a lightning shield(active) on herself..which absorb both phy/magic dmg...can deal DOT to anyone nearby..like Emberblade fire shield but this absorb phy dmg as well....n she will always auto cast it when she cast US.....besides casting at the beginning as well(same timing as EB fire shield)

nt sure if they gonna copy it
    this is great skill but from experience so far how often we get new L quests who knows when will that be in this game...So far I'm satisfied that my commander at least got her quest finally

if not mistaken Lunar Guardian Legend suppose to give Heroes Riding Mount some bonus.....but now Lunar look like some Ogre without her mount...

doubt her legend will be the same or anyone else legend..all might change

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Actually brute (L) DeB vs eb and sl are a pretty good arena team and that with brute an DeB only at o

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Duzzrado View Post
    Actually brute (L) DeB vs eb and sl are a pretty good arena team and that with brute an DeB only at o
    Brute is crap.. problem is the O2 gears are pretty same... you are better invest it in lets say Death Knight, at least he can shield sapper which is quite good in attacking O2 these days.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    psychic sword can easily be replaced by queen of curse now, she has no more uses anymore.
    Do not agree, Psychic Sword has more agility than Queen of Curse, I use her in Arena for nearly 6 months and always between 50-199 place.

My level is 95 and setup is PS (o2), IE (L, o2), NA (o2), DV (L, o2), FD (o2).

As for me, the most useless hero is the Ice Spirit, have leveled him even to Legendary with no effort.