Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why new version sucks so hard ?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Stop whining, I personally like the new update. Surely there are some flaws, but compared to the beginning when they first released it, there's been a vast improvement in everything. Furthermore everyday there's an update with fixed bugs, so I don't see the point in complaining anymore.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by AkAFoka View Post
    Is it me or Hard Crusade and Rifts and Trials are even harder now?

I mean im lvl 87 and at 6/15 at HC im finding a guy lvl 87 with 1 orange. Are u kidding me? I used to finish hc everyday having 2 dk (rent + my own) and today i couldnt even reach 12. Lost mostly my tankers before it.

Yes! I have noticed this too. Everything seems harder. Rifts, Trials and Outland Portals that I used to finish no problem, I can no longer finish on those levels. What the heck.
    Server 120. Officer of Dragoon Guild ID: 110093647

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Besides, on iOS, when you log on, while loading (as usual), the writings lack of some letter! Not a big problem, for sure, but this just to make clear how this version is approximate...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I'd like to know why heroes equipment gives lower stats along with enchanting that equipment? I enchanted one item and noticed lower stats than it used to be so I went back to 1.9 and checked it out and saw the item I fully enchanted in 2.1 that in 1.9 it's 4* enchanted only...I added up what remains and got stats for item as it was before, than went back to 2.1 and it still showed lower stats than in 1.9. So what's the deal with that? Also all stats numbers are different in 2.1 than in 1.9
    Birds around phoenix in portal are moving a little too fast...well most of the things is moving faster.
    Very annoying light of home and back button on phone is on all the time now...
    Red dot on GA doesn't show just on arena, so now when someone fought against you in GA red dot again just stays there and need to exit game to get rid of it.
    Graphics still need some smoothing...and heroes portraits are low resolution now...
    When we open some heroes to see stats etc should make window larger as it was, now when upgrading skills + button is really too small
    Should add possibility to purchase stamina again when you're already in campaign I REALLY hate now going back all the time to buy more stamina so I can raid more times...just add a + to stamina while in campaign will make things better again.
    Back button on phone is now useless when you're going back from campaign for example it doesn't return you to home screen, just one step back like the arrow does but when you use back button in arena mode it takes you to home screen, should really fix this as it was - back button to home screen, arrow one step back

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Anyone is experiencing missing letters while connecting, downloading, etc?

eg:

IMG_1155 (1).jpg

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by darkq View Post
    Anyone is experiencing missing letters while connecting, downloading, etc?

eg:

IMG_1155 (1).jpg
    I had this on my iPad, but it's fine once the game launches.

prob u are saying this because you are some of these "graphic guys"

-The game is lagged af, the chest/cave hit area are bugged, sometimes i have to Retreat the new shitty rolling menu just so i can touch it (iphone 5s is big enough if you are wondering my phone)
    -They have reseted all composition in every part of the game beside arena's.
    -Crusade, Rift and Trials are a bit harder (does anyone know how does Crusade mm works now?)
    -Enchanting now gives you LESS bonus and it costs a bit less (fuck that)
    -You don't know where your notification is in Arena so you have to open both just to take that little red ball off your screen
    -They've swapped "X" button and Shop, it'll be ok in some days, but its kind of confusing, same with cave and the history log
    -They've compressed EVERYTHING (for me it sucks) Trial and Rifts together, G + Arena...
    -As i said crusade is harder than ever, i had to demote it to 15/15 (used to finish 15/15 hc everyday)
    -It look like everything is in a bigger resolution cuz the screen is so full of hur graphics dur and bigger icons that it look likes a clusterfuck

yeah i ranted a bit, but none of my complaining were unnecessary, if you cant see what is happening then keep sucking ucool balls, average stuff are meant for average ppl.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    I had this on my iPad, but it's fine once the game launches.
    same problem on my ipad and this problem persists ingame when u click besides your stamina to see what time it is and stamina statuses. However its completely fine on my android device
    FUCKING DEVELOPERS

Actually its inevitable that things get harder, lvl cap was 90 before... is 100 now, 2 sets of gear more...

Whats the point in outleveling all content and outgear it and then have no challange at all?

The best feeling is the: yeah i finnaly beat this mf! Not press autofight and collect... well atleast for me.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    The game is so laggy in fights, cant buy stamina in campaign, everything looks the same ... really have hard times seeing which crusade stage im in.... the loading bars are too long ... sometimes it loads for like 7 seconds? wtf..... and lots of times, the game doesnt respond to clicks.... i have to click multiple times or scroll the screen a little so it does respond..... very disapointing

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    1. the "enchant max" trap is very anoying for me.. This button should not placed on bottom right!!

i almost enchant every hero to max, and i enchant hero that i didnt use, 1-star upgrade each, everyday just for daily. Guess what? i accidentally press "enchant max" this morning. and guess what? 2000 gem++ just used like that.

2. when i run out of skill point, i accidentally press the + button again on skill. And prompt to buy more skill point came out, the anoying part is, there is a blinking circle on "yes" button, and you cannot press "No" button. WTF is this?? this case, same with promotion button.. i must force close the game to undo this madness..

In this 2.1 version, you must be carefull, if you dont waste your gem accidentally.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Is it just me or do v2.0 drains your battery faster than v1.9?
    Game crash from 2-4 times under 1hr gameplay

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    when you click raid it will prompt you to buy stamina. just use the back on your phone when you accidentally click something that lets you buy gems with.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by AkAFoka View Post
    Is it me or Hard Crusade and Rifts and Trials are even harder now?

I mean im lvl 87 and at 6/15 at HC im finding a guy lvl 87 with 1 orange. Are u kidding me? I used to finish hc everyday having 2 dk (rent + my own) and today i couldnt even reach 12. Lost mostly my tankers before it.
    I agree with you that Rifts and Trials are harder than before, I'm currently lvl 87 and used to finished mode VI in both with no problem. Now for the 1st time I roll back to mode V and still have to retreat couples of times.

And hard crusade is okay, I finished all the stages with none of my heroes die and I only use 1 DK of my own. Check your formation of your team pal

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I find a way to clear all trials, but spend many hours on it during first day after update. Don't encounter any lags