Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why new version sucks so hard ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar

Why new version sucks so hard ?

[...loading...] before every fight taking ages.

Fight animations are so full of shit, don't go smoothly like they did before but more like less-fps based crap. Some freezes during fight also tend to occur.

Opening menus, inventory or whatever window takes much longer than it used to be.

Going through map is also not smooth as it should be.

Going on after fights also require more time in comaprison what it used to be.

GREAT UPDATE...
    Keep on walking.

New Comers
    He doesn't have to do better. The previous version was better.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I like the new fight animations better. The only thing I don't like about the new version is that it's very slow to respond.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    ...because incompetent uCool devs tried to use their own brains.

Performance is terrible on iPad. Even simple UI screens lag and animations are robotic and choppy.
    The Art Direction looks like it's done by a 5 year old. The main map is just nauseous. Hero Visuals are very low res and ugly.
    The User Interface is not intuitive and makes my head hurt. Can barely read Arena teams.

2.0 is just terrible on iPad. How did this get pass Apple standards.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haider1304 View Post
    ...because incompetent uCool devs tried to use their own brains.

Performance is terrible on iPad. Even simple UI screens lag and animations are robotic and choppy.
    The Art Direction looks like it's done by a 5 year old. The main map is just nauseous. Hero Visuals are very low res and ugly.
    The User Interface is not intuitive and makes my head hurt. Can barely read Arena teams.

2.0 is just terrible on iPad. How did this get pass Apple standards.
    Same on iPhone, everything seems so robotic as you said it nicely. I feel like playing some game on minimum possible graphic settings which still has requirements that exceeds my device.

Upgrading graphic at cost of gameplay is not what we needed... Its rather downgrade for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    You talk like you could do any better.
    Testing the game before releasing it, asking players for their opinion before forcing them to play the game that gets less quality ? ... hmm
    Keep on walking.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Is it me or Hard Crusade and Rifts and Trials are even harder now?

I mean im lvl 87 and at 6/15 at HC im finding a guy lvl 87 with 1 orange. Are u kidding me? I used to finish hc everyday having 2 dk (rent + my own) and today i couldnt even reach 12. Lost mostly my tankers before it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilB View Post
    He doesn't have to do better. The previous version was better.
    Haha. #dropthemic

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The quick loading screen replaces the couple second pause before battles in 1.9. It's a non issue for me

Quote Originally Posted by SV50C View Post
    The quick loading screen replaces the couple second pause before battles in 1.9. It's a non issue for me
    Agreed. At least you're not double or triple clicking to see if it worked.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SV50C View Post
    On both my iOS devices, the loading screen takes longer than the 1.9 pause. I'd say 2-3x longer.

I haven't updated my iPad yet, but it's fine for me on my iPhone 5s.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    My 2 cents on iOS version...
    Dear Ucool,
    i think this game "was" one of the best on app store (i'm an iOS user)...but now i think you've ruined everything! The new version really sucks! Everything and everywhere there's LAG! All heroes and enemy lost their frames. All is jerky. I was trying outland portal with robot fighter, and it's impossibile to determine what move the enemy is preparing!!!
    "LOADING" is the thing that I have to read more...
    How is it possible?
    The most obvious thing is that since you have had problems with copyright/legal issues, the game has slowly gotten worse.
    Most of the new heroes (without taking cue from others...) was meaningless and insignificant...
    I think that with all the money you cashed (mine too), you'ld have been able to recruit developers much better than those you currently have in your team.
    I hope you will improve things and as soon as possible, cuz if you go on like this, many players will quit.
    Thank you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Those who can't see that the smooth animations and the 'fluidity' of the game is gone must be seriously living on another planet.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by verve77 View Post
    Those who can't see that the smooth animations and the 'fluidity' of the game is gone must be seriously living on another planet.
    are you kidding with me "smooth animations", it's more like an splash attack of all kinds of spells. It was way easier to see the movement in 1.9, on V2.0 it's hardly easy to detect and when using special on heroes it's ridicuolus.