Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free scorpion queen, fix it please

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Free scorpion queen, fix it please

Hi,

Some of us would say that the grand arena coin is a very valuable resource at the moment. I say they are far more than that. Holding a higher rank in grand arena is one of the few goals left in this game. Godfather is not a feasible option for quickly upgrading your heroes because of how many times you need to refresh to find a specific item let alone how rarely any O+ item is offered for sale there. Everyone is basically on equal ground with campaigns so the only area to gain a more significant advantage is how many grand arena coins you get to spend. The way I look at it, the more grand arena coins you get to spend (wisely, of course, upgrading key heroes and taking full advantage of 40% off events), the more potential you have in the grand arena.

I noticed a new event offering free stuff for logging in. 198 scorpion queen soul stones to be exact, if you log in everyday. These soul stones cost 100 grand arena coins each and many of us have purchased them. This means that some of us spent 19800 grand arena coins on these soul stones while others got to spend them on other stuff.

Let's do some math. Suppose you hold first in grand arena all day, every day. This gives you 1200 coins per day. 19800 grand arena coins would set you back 16 and a half days. But what if you're in a more common rank, such as the 34 coins/hr bracket? That would have put you behind almost 24 days. This is not some small annoyance. This event literally does one thing: it puts anyone who has a 5* scorpion queen and bought 198 of her soul stones from the grand arena shop almost a month behind.

The gesture to make such a difficult to acquire hero readily available to everyone is generous, but at this point people have already made those heavy investments. This event simply severely punishes anyone who chose to purchase scorpion queen through the grand arena shop, and I don't see how that makes any sense.

Please reconsider this event, offer a useful alternative reward for anyone who spent grand arena coins on scorpion queen, or have anyone who purchased scorpion queen soul stones from the grand arena shop sell them and then refund their grand arena coins.

Thank you for reviewing this matter and taking appropriate action.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Why should they do that? There are people who spent gems on her...do you think they should get a refund of their gems as well?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    merc, only you care about 198 SQ ss, I do care if I have to spend 13500 GA coins to make her 5* or not. Someone rely too much on SQ would think everyone needs SQ to get rank 1. You may need SQ to get rank 1 but other don't need that.

*If she could make everyone rank 1, everyone already make her 5*.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    Why should they do that? There are people who spent gems on her...do you think they should get a refund of their gems as well?
    People who spent gems did that to get her earlier and was fully aware that she would eventually be released another way. She ended up in the grand arena shop and there are those who bought her to use for gaining a better rank in the grand arena. Now those people will be put behind their competitors who did not buy scorpion queen even more than when they started. They would literally be better off if they did not buy the stones and stayed at their lower rank. Come December 1, someone who has held rank 1 and bought those 198 scorpion queen stones and someone who has sat at rank 200 will basically be on equal grounds in terms of how many grand arena coins they got to spend totally throughout this period.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    merc, only you care about 198 SQ ss, I do care if I have to spend 13500 GA coins to make her 5* or not. Someone rely too much on SQ would think everyone needs SQ to get rank 1. You may need SQ to get rank 1 but other don't need that.

*If she could make everyone rank 1, everyone already make her 5*.
    Please don't drag this off topic. This is about the people who chose to buy her with grand arena coins, and what impact this event has on them, regardless of their motives or needs.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    dude, no one force you to buy it with GA coin...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Well it may seem unfair but that happens...I apent my GA coins and would have her in 5* in next 2 days and now I feel sorry for spending coins on her but can'tdo much about it. It's a similair situation for DV now(she's not free but much easier) people struggled to farm her ss and now she's in guild shop...which is a good news for me but those that farmed feel left behind maybe same do I about SQ but we can't do anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by teppi View Post

Please don't drag this off topic. This is about the people who chose to buy her with grand arena coins, and what impact this event has on them, regardless of their motives or needs.
    If you admit it's your choice, it's easier to discuss. At any moment in your life, you will choose to do the best for you and only you. Months ago, you chose to spend GA coins for SQ (best for you), I chose spend GA coins for gears (best for me). Now ucool give 198 SQ ss, you regret what you did before ?
    - No: why you are crying loud now ?
    - Yes: that was your own choice, no one force you to do so.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    the purchase rewards event that lasts 30 days will make it much worse for low vips. seems like whenever they take a step forward, they move 2 steps back.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    yup, UCOOL EXACTLY stab my back with sharp knife...
    If really SQ ss go for free... tell us 1 month before please..
    So even not only me wasting GA points be totally 33.000 points for that 5* SQ ...
    can you imagine how can we can get that 33.000 points ? defending top 10 at GA for almost 1 month or more
    but you got nothing with that , recording with this event

then with this stupid event, i just got 20.000 of SS points for this event...

WHAT A WASTE !! if still like this, i wanna quiting this game

from your LOYALTY PLAYER
    Antonio - server 16
    ID : 3809615
    VIP 13 , nearly 14 (i will quit and stop spending for ucool)

Quote Originally Posted by HFF Puchoo View Post
    WHAT A WASTE !! if still like this, i wanna quiting this game

from your LOYALTY PLAYER
    Antonio - server 16
    ID : 3809615
    VIP 13 , nearly 14 (i will quit and stop spending for ucool)
    I think your quit will make some players happy, lol.

This game is not like Samurai Siege, in which player could give direct benefits to other players (similar to CoC). If HC is like that, when you saying the game sucks you will quit, other players will say: hurry up, just quit, do it now.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    They should had gifted 198GA coins better so we decide, or 1 different O gear daily, or something. I didnt spend my GA coins in SQ but I DONT WANT HER! in my case those 198ss will go to the toilet, they will be resting along with Snyper and other usless heros.

So, if uCool want to be "COOL" with us for all the problems we had in game the last weeks, they should do something REALLY COOL!

BTW: uCool, thanks a lot for the O gear frags in Temples, finally something really useful was modified in 2.0, thats what I mean....

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Giving away 198 SQ SS is ridiculous. Why has this been done? I wanna know why 198 SQ SS are being given out, Ucool talk about balance of the game how does this balance it?

It is a very bad business model for Ucool as it encourages people NOT to BUY magic chest heroes like SQ in the future, so as a business you don't get paid. It turns many people off bothering to focus on a hero in GA thinking that it will just be given away in future. Some people have saved and saved to get SQ 5* now they have 198 SQ SS just lying around and for what? The SQ isn't even that old, probably 4 months why not do this event as previous sign in heroes, or give away in after a year. People that don't even have sq think this is rubbish, cause they understand what the consequences are of this.

Why try and get in front of all your competitors if it actually puts you behind? There is no point to this it actually just makes several PAYING members or people that have worked hard to save for SQ get angry at the game, and possibly quit over it. This is turning people off cause the game is making fools of people. Why not giveaway 200 wind daggers 200 crusade swords etc... that way someone that has spent money and time can be the equal to someone that hasn't spent a dime.

Instead of having giveaways why don't you spend your time worrying about smoother battles like what was in version 1.9.

In short this is extremely disappointing to have a magic chest hero given away 4 months after being released, and I believe all it does is make several loyal players getangry for game, it is bad for business and bad for players.

Haiz HC Gamer are cry babies. I think Ucool should let this game Down so we can cry together )

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    More players login everyday, more players play everyday = everyone win. No events = less players login everyday, less players play everyday = everyone lose. I agree what ucool can lower amount of SQ from event, but they finally start doing good amount of events, and you don't like it? You just jealous what someone who don't have SQ. And SQ not such gamebreaking hero anymore. You get SQ soulstones too and can turn them into coins for soulshop, it's not like players who have SQ don't get anything.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    No Players buying= end of HC all together, as a business you should be wanting to encourage people to buy not turn them off buy giving away everything. Good event isn't giving away magic chest hero (most of a 5* hero, just for playing. If they wanna give away 198 SS spread it over several heroes that way there is incentive to focus not just a jackpot to go off on a certain hero. As for soulshop that needs something in there the amount of currency for that is endless with all the gold coins available for bronze chest.