Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New IOS version

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

New IOS version

Ucool
    When will the new version be available for IOS users? I live in the Southern Hemisphere
    With most of android etc being upgraded will it not be a major disadvantage to the older version users.
    FYI since the last two patch updates i already see a massive change in the game. Being a top10 player Vip11, i now battle to even get in the top50 how is that possible ? Please don't tell me nothing has changed cos it definitely have. K enough bickering.
    When will IOS users upgrade to latest lvl??

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The new version came on ios i got it on ipad air but ucool u must check somethig
    In the ipad the game its like its zoon in. To much zoom also its kinda slow. U must check this espesially for the zoom my eyes are killing me also the game is like ur playing kinda on slow motion. Ill wait ur answer

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Haven't got the 2.0 update either. Apparently not missing much apart from all the battle replay in my logs from today. Make's checking arena defence teams a bit difficult one would think. . .

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I've downloaded v.2.0 for ios yesterday and I think I shouldn't download it.
    V.1.9 is much better.

It just updated for me and I really wish it hadn't... What was a slightly flawed but quick interface has turned into a slow, ugly hot mess. I don't think any of the people involved in making it actually play the game... If they did they wouldn't have produced this garbage.

A game I've enjoyed and given money to is now useless... Good job uCool ��

I agree grendelum. I dont know were u playon an ipad or iphone. But honestly ucool in ipad its so gross

Also in iphone and the i pad in the start after ucool logo it has to say connecting checking for update etc. it doesn't say letters are missing etc i cant even see what update i have. It used to be down on right now i cant see anything

I have iphone6+ and iPad air2 no uodates as yet. I know there are so many people in my server complaining about the new version.
    Very very slow
    Cannot watch any replays.
    Maybe i should count myslef lucky for having the older version still. Tbc

Pieter if u go to the upstore it might update it to u too
    Also an other bug in the options i cant change country and logo also the lvl of the people will join and if i wanto to have open close or needed approval

Nir. It might be where i am situated but my apstore does not have the update yet.
    I am in the southern hemisphere. South Africa

I play on whatever the newest regular iPad is called... I also tried it on an iPad Pro which has a processor that is, literally, several times faster than what's in the newest iPad and is by far the fastest processor in any mobile device. I thought (wrongly) that with such a fast proc the loading screen times would go down, that there wouldn't be such poor graphics and with the huge display maybe the main screen wouldn't look so ridiculous. I was indeed wrong. As it stands, 1.9 looks like an upgrade for what's passing as 2.x (I can't tell what version I have as many of the letters are missing on the startup screen)... It's unplayable.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    Ucool
    When will the new version be available for IOS users? I live in the Southern Hemisphere
    With most of android etc being upgraded will it not be a major disadvantage to the older version users.
    FYI since the last two patch updates i already see a massive change in the game. Being a top10 player Vip11, i now battle to even get in the top50 how is that possible ? Please don't tell me nothing has changed cos it definitely have. K enough bickering.
    When will IOS users upgrade to latest lvl??
    VIP11 doesn't mean than you will be in top10...you need to make strong teams and counter teams to win

New Comers
    I got the update on my iPad mini 2 and the screen is zoomed in, too. My friend's iPad 4 also has zoomed in screen. Anyway to rectify this problem?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    I got the update on my iPad mini 2 and the screen is zoomed in, too. My friend's iPad 4 also has zoomed in screen. Anyway to rectify this problem?
    nope thats the v2.0.. everyone who updated from v1.9 to v2.0 is zoomed in.. which makes those lag worse than ever(ragequit)

As i said to other post i have it too. I. The iphone its not bad the zoom but the lag its like im using a 2004 year cpu so lag
    And the point is that noone from the GMs are answering ng to our problem. Grats ucool grats. Thats how u treat people thats gave u money and not me but the 95% in this game are vip something. Nice throwing that "gift" thats most of this people gave u. Probobly u make a lot and u dont want more. Wake up ur loosing people and thats not good for u. If u dont want any more just say it so everyone go home. U think with this log in event unwill keep people. Ull keep those who arent vip. And thats 5% maybe less. Congrats. At least say to us something so we can know
    server 5 Spartans