Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mystic replacement?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pepeda View Post
    I was using CW, DM, FM, Phoenix and DiB (assume Chapp can do the trick if you don't have it) first times I did 5.
    You can play with something like that, CW was the one that survives more than all my tanks, maybe DW can do the job too (didn't have it at the time)

CW was mainly a meatshield that distracts a bit and resists a few seconds while DM was charging, sometimes reach second stage, usually not but his main job was only to protect DM at first 3-4 hits, maybe DW can do same job for you.

Then with DiB golem (or chapp heals) I could go through 2 and 3, sometimes DM died but achieve to beat 3, others had to retry as FM/Phoenix didn't do enough damge alone.

Keep trying combos, maybe your heroes haven't enough stars/gears, but if you put here all your rooster can try to think on a combo
    Finally managed to clear Difficulty 5 with this combo (ish). DW, DM, FM, OC, Phoenix. Took a few tries, but got lucky. I think now if I level and gear everyone, I should be able to clear it more consistently.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by StrychIX View Post
    Finally managed to clear Difficulty 5 with this combo (ish). DW, DM, FM, OC, Phoenix. Took a few tries, but got lucky. I think now if I level and gear everyone, I should be able to clear it more consistently.
    Nice! DM is the key to magic trial (and at a dozen other areas of the game), so if you wanna concentrate on one, DM is your best bet

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pepeda View Post
    Nice! DM is the key to magic trial (and at a dozen other areas of the game), so if you wanna concentrate on one, DM is your best bet
    Good stuff! She's next up in my GA points

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I only use him for crusade. You'll get him to 5* through bronze chests in the next 10 levels or so easily.