Thread: Brute's Legendary Quest

Brute's Legendary Quest

I'm not sure what happened here. Brute's lengendary quest was formally a solo mission. Why would you change it to a quest that requires 350,000 damage. That is essentially putting him in the same damage output category as mystic and ice mage, who have large scale AOE attacks/ults. I've tried multiple times with healer/+dmg teams, and I've never broken 200,000. And even when I produce a half way decent amount of damage, there is never enough team DPS to finish the last stage. Are legendary quests now meant to be completed at the O+1 or O+2 level?

New Comers
    It looks like the actual damage amount is 180,000 which is doable, however not enough damage output for the 3rd scene. Anyone have suggestions on team build out? Has anyone actually done this new legendary brute quest?

New Comers
    anyone have any suggestions?

New Comers
    I completed the legendary quest with brute, crossed knight, ninja, chaplain and wizard Doctor. I never enacted any finishing skill until the third phase except for the chaplain. Basically let the brute beat on phase 1 & 2 ( he got almost to 150k) then fought phase 3 with everyone

New Comers
    Thanks. I just completed using chaplain, shaman, queen of curse, and silencer. Similar approach. I had gotten brute up to O+1. He ended up with about 188k. Certainly willing to share more detail if desired