Thread: Please throw away / remove / refund wizard doctor for 2.0, you morons.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Please throw away / remove / refund wizard doctor for 2.0, you morons.

Hey there ucool, we meet again under circumstances where you fuck us over and don't mention doing so. In this latest trend, you destroyed any and all usefulness wizard doctor ever had and made him into a pile of shit just rotting away in our inventories.

In 1.9 wizard doctor was one of two methods of clearing burning phoenix difficulty 6 via the debuff that allows it to take magic damage. Since you screwed over the timing on wizard doctor when it was supposed to happen in 1.9, in 2.0+ it no longer is a way to clear this fucking obnoxious stage and therefore again, without any mention or warning, you fucked us over.

I am rapidly losing faith in your ability to keep a healthy customer base and i sincerely hope you reflect on moments like these when your game dies out from neglect and unfair treatment.

Sincerely,
    everyone.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Not everyone..i am using the second method to clear dif 6. Anyway someone descover how to use the new WD on pheonix. Link :

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-Portal/page55
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Not everyone..i am using the second method to clear dif 6. Anyway someone descover how to use the new WD on pheonix. Link :

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-Portal/page55
    That's nice but not the point. Why the fuck do we have to put up with a bunch of changes that aren't fucking mentioned anywhere ?

The entire fucking point of 2.0 was improving the game, yet i fail to see the logic behind fucking over something that worked perfectly fine and now doesn't. I cannot clear it with the above mentioned methods because i refuse to pour resources into shit i shouldn't be needing. I should not have to upgrade WD to keep him alive where in 1.9 it worked fine as is.

Fucking assholes need to learn how to communicate with their playerbase beyond the one sentence answers to serious issues.
    Change that shit back to how it was in 1.9 and start mentioning these fucking ninja nerfs ffs.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yeah they fudged it up. I completed it by doing the commander ulti trick. Used O2 CK, commander, O0 chap, WD and DM.

Save commander's ulti until WD performs the debuff. Then hit his ulti and DM's then commader's. Commander will lock phoenix and both DM and WD will have enough time to take him down.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    Hey there ucool, we meet again under circumstances where you fuck us over and don't mention doing so. In this latest trend, you destroyed any and all usefulness wizard doctor ever had and made him into a pile of shit just rotting away in our inventories.

In 1.9 wizard doctor was one of two methods of clearing burning phoenix difficulty 6 via the debuff that allows it to take magic damage. Since you screwed over the timing on wizard doctor when it was supposed to happen in 1.9, in 2.0+ it no longer is a way to clear this fucking obnoxious stage and therefore again, without any mention or warning, you fucked us over.

I am rapidly losing faith in your ability to keep a healthy customer base and i sincerely hope you reflect on moments like these when your game dies out from neglect and unfair treatment.

Sincerely,
    everyone.
    Dear Leader
    Our production team and developers is investigating the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty