Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand challenge is out

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Any idea when the other difficulties will be available? Btw I got a demon edge and an armed goblin SS, could have got an Ice staff but for diff. 1 these rewards are okay, I hope there will be more SS and better gear on the other difficulties.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    uCool is so pathetic.. .seriously, with every patch, there is a bug that certain ppl can make profit of.... now only half ppl have 2.0 .... not really eager to get it cause already saw the mess .... but its not really fair to let half ppl on 2.1 and half on 1.9 ... with completely different features (ss, challenge, setups) .... not even talking about forcing some ppl to be betatesters.... sigh

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Any idea when the other difficulties will be available? Btw I got a demon edge and an armed goblin SS, could have got an Ice staff but for diff. 1 these rewards are okay, I hope there will be more SS and better gear on the other difficulties.
    Maybe afther compleat Diff 1

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    uCool is so pathetic.. .seriously, with every patch, there is a bug that certain ppl can make profit of.... now only half ppl have 2.0 .... not really eager to get it cause already saw the mess .... but its not really fair to let half ppl on 2.1 and half on 1.9 ... with completely different features (ss, challenge, setups) .... not even talking about forcing some ppl to be betatesters.... sigh
    Koldis relax man, just download bluestacks and link your account.
    That way you can try out the new Grand challenge

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    its reset every week, so you can choose next difficulty after the reset if you completed (Im sure you would if 65+)

as for the randon chest part, it is a way to get more gems out of us, because you could end up spending an additional 300gems if you wanted all the loot from that tier..

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    anyone not using v2 due to bugs is not using their noodle. v2 is better in almost every way.

Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    This pretty much. Half my guild is stuck on 1.9 with absolutely no way to update it. It just happens at random and its annoyingly stupid seeing how many differences there are between 1.9 and 2.0+

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm checking the loot after each tier and till now (Tier 17) the 4th item was about 12 times in the 3rd chest. maybe it's a coincidence. Just try it out.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    This pretty much. Half my guild is stuck on 1.9 with absolutely no way to update it. It just happens at random and its annoyingly stupid seeing how many differences there are between 1.9 and 2.0+
    Okey so mabye you missed what i wrote?

Like i told Koldis. Just download bluestacks and link your HC account.
    That way you can try out the new Grand challenge. And tell your guildmates.

HC on bluestacks are around 200mb in total, should not take that long to download...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ducmq View Post
    The part where you chose the items is retard though. Like WTF just put those chest there, no need to pretend swaping them around if at the end you don't show how you swap them. Wasting my time at the end of each challenge....
    Hope you don t want a raid in here too?I think is fun...anyway the items are trash right now so just gamble and have fun with thouse bronze chests

Simple math now is 18.11 wednesday +15 stages = Sunday 21 then diff 2 another 7 days until diff 3 ( i think 5 stages / week means that next diff will start with 5) so we will got all stages 4 and a half weeks later. But what happens when you fail? You go back to diff 1 or you can try as many times as you want that dificulty? ( refering at low TL players)
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    They've released the new legendary quests too.

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Hope you don t want a raid in here too?I think is fun...anyway the items are trash right now so just gamble and have fun with thouse bronze chests

Simple math now is 18.11 wednesday +15 stages = Sunday 21 then diff 2 another 7 days until diff 3 ( i think 5 stages / week means that next diff will start with 5) so we will got all stages 4 and a half weeks later. But what happens when you fail? You go back to diff 1 or you can try as many times as you want that dificulty? ( refering at low TL players)
    Nope I'm not asking for raid I'm asking for ucool to not waste my time. They could have just put those chest there right after the challenge is finished and show the possible reward. Right now they are doing some pseudo swaping that doesn't change anything aside from wasting time.

The other thing to note is the chests are random. It list 4 items at the top but those items do not correspond to the chest underneath it. You could open last chest and it may be first item listed. In the early stage no big deal being most people already have more than enough of those items but in the later stages would like to know the chest I am opening is what is pictured above it; especially if it comes down to buying the other 3 chests with gems.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Absolutely agree with ducmq

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post

From what I understand, if one of members of your team die, you can't use him and he ressurect on 05:00 on next day. If all members of your team die, you can't try until 05:00