Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 229

Thread: Grand challenge is out

  1. #16
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    31
    Any idea when the other difficulties will be available? Btw I got a demon edge and an armed goblin SS, could have got an Ice staff but for diff. 1 these rewards are okay, I hope there will be more SS and better gear on the other difficulties.

  2. #17
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    16
    uCool is so pathetic.. .seriously, with every patch, there is a bug that certain ppl can make profit of.... now only half ppl have 2.0 .... not really eager to get it cause already saw the mess .... but its not really fair to let half ppl on 2.1 and half on 1.9 ... with completely different features (ss, challenge, setups) .... not even talking about forcing some ppl to be betatesters.... sigh

  3. #18
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Any idea when the other difficulties will be available? Btw I got a demon edge and an armed goblin SS, could have got an Ice staff but for diff. 1 these rewards are okay, I hope there will be more SS and better gear on the other difficulties.
    Maybe afther compleat Diff 1

  4. #19
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    uCool is so pathetic.. .seriously, with every patch, there is a bug that certain ppl can make profit of.... now only half ppl have 2.0 .... not really eager to get it cause already saw the mess .... but its not really fair to let half ppl on 2.1 and half on 1.9 ... with completely different features (ss, challenge, setups) .... not even talking about forcing some ppl to be betatesters.... sigh
    Koldis relax man, just download bluestacks and link your account.
    That way you can try out the new Grand challenge

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    13
    its reset every week, so you can choose next difficulty after the reset if you completed (Im sure you would if 65+)

    as for the randon chest part, it is a way to get more gems out of us, because you could end up spending an additional 300gems if you wanted all the loot from that tier..

  6. #21
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    13
    anyone not using v2 due to bugs is not using their noodle. v2 is better in almost every way.

  7. #22
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    uCool is so pathetic.. .seriously, with every patch, there is a bug that certain ppl can make profit of.... now only half ppl have 2.0 .... not really eager to get it cause already saw the mess .... but its not really fair to let half ppl on 2.1 and half on 1.9 ... with completely different features (ss, challenge, setups) .... not even talking about forcing some ppl to be betatesters.... sigh
    This pretty much. Half my guild is stuck on 1.9 with absolutely no way to update it. It just happens at random and its annoyingly stupid seeing how many differences there are between 1.9 and 2.0+

  8. #23
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    5
    I'm checking the loot after each tier and till now (Tier 17) the 4th item was about 12 times in the 3rd chest. maybe it's a coincidence. Just try it out.

  9. #24
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    This pretty much. Half my guild is stuck on 1.9 with absolutely no way to update it. It just happens at random and its annoyingly stupid seeing how many differences there are between 1.9 and 2.0+
    Okey so mabye you missed what i wrote?

    Like i told Koldis. Just download bluestacks and link your HC account.
    That way you can try out the new Grand challenge. And tell your guildmates.

    HC on bluestacks are around 200mb in total, should not take that long to download...

  10. #25
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by ducmq View Post
    The part where you chose the items is retard though. Like WTF just put those chest there, no need to pretend swaping them around if at the end you don't show how you swap them. Wasting my time at the end of each challenge....
    Hope you don t want a raid in here too?I think is fun...anyway the items are trash right now so just gamble and have fun with thouse bronze chests

    Simple math now is 18.11 wednesday +15 stages = Sunday 21 then diff 2 another 7 days until diff 3 ( i think 5 stages / week means that next diff will start with 5) so we will got all stages 4 and a half weeks later. But what happens when you fail? You go back to diff 1 or you can try as many times as you want that dificulty? ( refering at low TL players)
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  11. #26
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    31
    They've released the new legendary quests too.

  12. #27
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Hope you don t want a raid in here too?I think is fun...anyway the items are trash right now so just gamble and have fun with thouse bronze chests

    Simple math now is 18.11 wednesday +15 stages = Sunday 21 then diff 2 another 7 days until diff 3 ( i think 5 stages / week means that next diff will start with 5) so we will got all stages 4 and a half weeks later. But what happens when you fail? You go back to diff 1 or you can try as many times as you want that dificulty? ( refering at low TL players)
    Nope I'm not asking for raid I'm asking for ucool to not waste my time. They could have just put those chest there right after the challenge is finished and show the possible reward. Right now they are doing some pseudo swaping that doesn't change anything aside from wasting time.

  13. #28
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    12
    The other thing to note is the chests are random. It list 4 items at the top but those items do not correspond to the chest underneath it. You could open last chest and it may be first item listed. In the early stage no big deal being most people already have more than enough of those items but in the later stages would like to know the chest I am opening is what is pictured above it; especially if it comes down to buying the other 3 chests with gems.

  14. #29
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    8
    Absolutely agree with ducmq

  15. #30
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Hope you don t want a raid in here too?I think is fun...anyway the items are trash right now so just gamble and have fun with thouse bronze chests

    Simple math now is 18.11 wednesday +15 stages = Sunday 21 then diff 2 another 7 days until diff 3 ( i think 5 stages / week means that next diff will start with 5) so we will got all stages 4 and a half weeks later. But what happens when you fail? You go back to diff 1 or you can try as many times as you want that dificulty? ( refering at low TL players)
    From what I understand, if one of members of your team die, you can't use him and he ressurect on 05:00 on next day. If all members of your team die, you can't try until 05:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •