Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand challenge is out

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    ^And shitty blue items of course... Ucool, we have enough of those , thanks. Why don't you make purple:blue items 3:1 and not 1:3? And give more than 1 SS, what kind of shitty rewards are those? If nothing changes on diff. 5 and we get 3 crappy blue items and one eagle ring from the last tier, I'm gonna quit this game for real...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    ^And shitty blue items of course... Ucool, we have enough of those , thanks. Why don't you make purple:blue items 3:1 and not 1:3? And give more than 1 SS, what kind of shitty rewards are those? If nothing changes on diff. 5 and we get 3 crappy blue items and one eagle ring from the last tier, I'm gonna quit this game for real...
    stop bitching about it. the loot is great. demon edge, stainless axe, bloody eye, bag of holding. wtf are you complaining about?

edit: the only thing i dislike is that the loot you get is random out of the 4 possibilities. and im not even sure thats its a 25% chance for good items

Yeah, great, same shit as diff.2 if not worse till now... if you're okay with that...

Yeah, great, same shit as diff.2 if not worse till now... if you're okay with that...
    U cant expect to be showerd with purple items. Every difficult has 35 floors and u want purple items on all of them? Not happening.

Also you are like many others high in lv and have no problems with the fights. Players under you or new ones dont have a shitload of blue items, they dont fly through every floor like it is nothing. Grand challange is not only for us high in lv. If u dont grassp this then the disscussion can just end here.

Also doubtfull every floor on diff 5 will give u 3:1 purple items. The whole point of GC is to reach that last stage to get the big treasure. Kinda like looting a cave...the stuff on the way is shitty but the boss in the end usully drops something good.

And imagine if the last 4 chests of diff. 5 hold inho berry, spark of tyr, eagle ring and a Sniper SS. I doubt you'd be happy. I'm not saying anything yet. But diff. 3 is supposed to be for guys who are above lvl 80. And do those guys need crappy blue items?!? Think again before you post a reply. If you need blue gear, go back to diff. 1 or 2 (I'm talking in general). I don't need those things... Neither do you.

And imagine if the last 4 chests of diff. 5 hold inho berry, spark of tyr, eagle ring and a Sniper SS. I doubt you'd be happy. I'm not saying anything yet. But diff. 3 is supposed to be for guys who are above lvl 80. And do those guys need crappy blue items?!? Think again before you post a reply. If you need blue gear, go back to diff. 1 or 2 (I'm talking in general). I don't need those things... Neither do you.
    When u are at 80 u dont have a unlinmited blue items. Also your heroes use blue items to purple +3/4 before they go full purple and adds orange gear on promoting to orange. Therefore blue items for those that are around 80 might not be that bad.

Also as I said, difficult 2 at floor 35 gave u 4 purple ones. You really think floor 35 on difficult 5 will give crap???

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    When u are at 80 u dont have a unlinmited blue items. Also your heroes use blue items to purple +3/4 before they go full purple and adds orange gear on promoting to orange. Therefore blue items for those that are around 80 might not be that bad.

Also as I said, difficult 2 at floor 35 gave u 4 purple ones. You really think floor 35 on difficult 5 will give crap???
    Im guessing that it will.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Im guessing that it will.
    It's just diff 3 this week, wait 2 more weeks and I assume great purple items or even orange ones will appear on highest difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by pepeda View Post
    It's just diff 3 this week, wait 2 more weeks and I assume great purple items or even orange ones will appear on highest difficulty.
    Rawlis, silver lance.. On diff 4?humm we just have to wait and see. Diff 5 will have orange. I mean it has to have. Or else ucool is shitting on our faces

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    Diff 3 items doesnt looks as good as diff 1 & 2, the purple gear got less and lousier, dont know if it was just random for me

Quote Originally Posted by bangastc View Post
    Diff 3 items doesnt looks as good as diff 1 & 2, the purple gear got less and lousier, dont know if it was just random for me
    Shitting on our face again... I want to see what diff 4 is gonna be like.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Really?? Atm in lvl has shown up at least one bloody eye and one bag of holding, obviously I didn't get them, but I don't need them that much, so I'm fine with the loots at that lvl

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Waste of space, so far.

Yep, thanks for the "awesome" rewards ucool...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It's more gameplay content and another avenue for free stuff. I don't see why there's complaints.

I just got a Gullak Aertahn from Difficulty 3 today. I'm pretty happy with it.