Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand challenge is out

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    really the shuffling only takes a couple seconds lol ppl here love complaining about anything even the trivial issues.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    For daily quest it should be one try a day. But it would help people think about doing it.
    As UCool implemented difficulty levels no need to validate a "lost" fight as is the case on Chinese game, of a fight is too difficult one can just reduce the difficulty level.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I can't change the difficulty level. Is anyone else having the same problem?

New Comers
    What is the light blue meter/scale/thermometer on the left hand side with like 3 lil gems under it and what does it do?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustof2 View Post
    What is the light blue meter/scale/thermometer on the left hand side with like 3 lil gems under it and what does it do?
    it shows you your progress. challenge 1-35

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    really the shuffling only takes a couple seconds lol ppl here love complaining about anything even the trivial issues.
    User experience designer here. The "trivial" issues add up. People complain not because they're looking for something to complain about, but because it's bothersome. The animation doesn't add anything, and misleads the player into thinking he can figure out what's in each chest. It should be removed.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kinghe27 View Post
    I can't change the difficulty level. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    Nope - done 35/35 and sunday morning i choosed 2nd difficulty - guess u did not end 35/35 1st stage

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Guys, are the rewards the same for everybody? For example did you have a rough hewn axe in the tenth round and if yes, in which chest was it?
    A friend told me he got it from the fourth and I opened the first earlier and got a shitty blue sword, spark of tyr was the item's name I think.
    That's diff. 2 I am talking about.
    Sry, if the question's stupid but I need to be sure.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Guys, are the rewards the same for everybody? For example did you have a rough hewn axe in the tenth round and if yes, in which chest was it?
    A friend told me he got it from the fourth and I opened the first earlier and got a shitty blue sword, spark of tyr was the item's name I think.
    That's diff. 2 I am talking about.
    Sry, if the question's stupid but I need to be sure.
    yeah rough hewn Axe here too

opened 3rd chest, crap blue

how much is it worth in godfather shop?

700 gems, I saw it today.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Wasn t a stupid question. From your message we can get some info . For example can a hewn be dropped in the second stage ? yes . Anyway ..i just pick the mid right one i have like 50% changes for getting something good. It is pure random but there is an algoritm that make the randomise so..maybe we will find it.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Johnie, I saw your vid, your tier 8 rewards are exactly the same as mine, I even think that Ice Spirit's SS is in the first chest, or if it's not - it's in the fourth, since I opened the second and got the crappy eul scepter of something.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Johnie, I saw your vid, your tier 8 rewards are exactly the same as mine, I even think that Ice Spirit's SS is in the first chest, or if it's not - it's in the fourth, since I opened the second and got the crappy eul scepter of something.
    thanks! it's not worth going back for the Ice spirit soul stone, the Axe however...

I just gave that as an example, but if the axe is really in the fourth chest, that would be awesome, since we might have a better chance to get cooler items.
    I'm gonna post tomorrow the rewards from the chests and possibly the location of each one of them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I just gave that as an example, but if the axe is really in the fourth chest, that would be awesome, since we might have a better chance to get cooler items.
    I'm gonna post tomorrow the rewards from the chests and possibly the location of each one of them.
    I had the axe yesterday as well, from memory it was the 2nd one in from the left.

Todays reward at the end of the final stage was a shazadmok (or whatever its called)

Central right hand side chest.