Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Need some help with 60ish meta

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4

    Need some help with 60ish meta

    I'm 61 (on a server with cap just moved from 60 to 80) and pissed off by all the FD and CW teams I have to face constantly (luckers who got it from chests...), could really use some help for these levels ...

    I've been doing well overal in arena (highest rank 52 just before the lvl cap went to 80 and while I was still 56) and crusade so far, just any CW and FD teams are melting my face.

    I think in general it would be nice to get some advise for this level range, but I also wouldn't mind some advise about my heroes ;-)



    5*
    Commando

    4*
    DW

    3*
    AS
    PHX
    LG
    WC (45/100)
    QoC
    WS
    Chap
    OC (50/100)
    WM (80/100)

    2*
    Riffleman
    Shadowleaf (SL?)
    Silencer (SIL?) (30/50)
    DM (25/50)
    SO (37/50)
    Cleric (?)
    Suc
    ADM
    SS

    1*
    Mys
    Mach
    Mountain
    VW
    Psycho
    CK
    Commander


    I've been running Comm AS WC LG QoC (or SL) for a heavy physical lineup, but it's power is falling off (though 1 more level up and they all become P+1 so it should be a bit of a power spike.
    I don't feel like that is that strong anymore, and Im a bit confused figuring out what other teams I could run ...



    idk what to invest in atm;

    Crusade:
    - 5* DW ?
    - or get FM? (I see some ppl suggesting FM against CW/FD)
    - or WM? I got her close to 4*, but she doesn't seem very good tbh ...
    - or CK? I hear he's good for AS teams? and I do like my AS ... :P

    Arena:
    - OC to 5* I supose?
    - or DB as counter to CW/FD?
    - or Mys (though idk what to team him with)

    Grand Arena:
    - EB up to 3/4*? I hear he's very good vs CW/FD, and that's what is dominating the current 60ish meta ..?
    - VS? I got her 3* already, but it feels more like the illisions are a good counter to her then her to illusions ...
    - CW? CW counters FD at least a bit right?
    - FD? he's a beast, just farm hard to get one myself?

    Guild:
    - should I invest more into LG? I kinda like her, but just like VS it feels her bouncing attack is countered by the illusions instead visa versa ...
    - start working on NA (already got some souls) ?
    - I got 3* AS from guild because I felt he was cool, and he kicked ass vs teams 3~4 lvls higher when I was 56, but he's not finishing his kills anymore now!

  2. #2
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    55
    quick question..from when mountein is 1*?

    Crusade DW 5* then FM CK in late game
    arena 4* OC DB at p+4 means 80+ if you want panda..will be good at 80-87 but you need it 4* at least
    GA 4* EB should be enough .. VS 3* you need her 89+ CW 3-4* i a FD counter until 90..FD 5*
    Guild LG is not a her anymore NA 5* QoC 4-5* CM 3* for FD counter DV at 90+
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    10
    swap your AS because he's not good at the moment, good choice is OC
    but you must continue to redeem his stones, because you will use him on 73-89 where he is dominating the game alone

  4. #4
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    i would get succubus after NA and AS are 5* she's very useful in getting past female trials 5 and 6 at team lvl. farm her in elites so can 5* faster.

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    Thanks for the replies guys!

    Some useful tips in there, specially to keep in mind which heroes will be good later so I can spend points on those if have a lot.

    should I get CW or EB first from Grand Arena? is EB really that awesome against CW and FD around this level?

    as for my main arena team? COMM DW OC QoC PHX?
    or VS instead of one of those?
    as soon as I get EB or CW (depends on above question), who to replace? PHX?

    also is Death Bringer not worth getting on this level yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    quick question..from when mountein is 1*?
    I got mountain 1* from Crusade afaik, I also got 2x soul once in a chest.

    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    swap your AS because he's not good at the moment, good choice is OC
    but you must continue to redeem his stones, because you will use him on 73-89 where he is dominating the game alone
    I <3 my AS, can't wait for lvl73 :P

    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i would get succubus after NA and AS are 5* she's very useful in getting past female trials 5 and 6 at team lvl. farm her in elites so can 5* faster.
    I've been skipping hero from elite stages, but I'll make sure to do her daily.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    12
    Give DW Pho OC comm LG/QoC a shot against FD/CW teams at that level. Massive amounts of magic aoe is going to be your best route since you don't have EB. Obviously it's a bit of a risk since you're using 2 ults that can be shot backwards against filthy CW so it's either going to work pretty well or make you want to throw your device.

    Crusade: 5* DW you want at least 1 really solid tank asap. After that if you're completing each day finish up pho so you can dish it out to FD CW. Then probably start in on FM


    Arena: 5* OC he's in his prime at that level, he remains powerful throughout the game but 60 and 70 with pho he's really devastating. Then maybe Drunken, he's really strong throughout the 80's (like pays for himself strong) and you've still got time before you get there. Plus you need him for burning phoenix at higher difficulty.

    GA: EB, FD, CW, DM, SQ. GA is really overloaded with strong heroes. You really can't go wrong but if your issue is FD/CW then you want EB.

    Guild: You already have AS 3* and you're getting close to where he's godlike so may as well finish him up then go NA. Commander is worth a mention too, she's going to be really strong with her legendary. No need to work on LG much past where you're at. He's a good hero but there is more important stuff in the guild shop.

    As far as stam farming goes DV VS Sil and IE are the big ones you need.

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    Give DW Pho OC comm LG/QoC a shot against FD/CW teams at that level. Massive amounts of magic aoe is going to be your best route since you don't have EB. Obviously it's a bit of a risk since you're using 2 ults that can be shot backwards against filthy CW so it's either going to work pretty well or make you want to throw your device.

    Crusade: 5* DW you want at least 1 really solid tank asap. After that if you're completing each day finish up pho so you can dish it out to FD CW. Then probably start in on FM


    Arena: 5* OC he's in his prime at that level, he remains powerful throughout the game but 60 and 70 with pho he's really devastating. Then maybe Drunken, he's really strong throughout the 80's (like pays for himself strong) and you've still got time before you get there. Plus you need him for burning phoenix at higher difficulty.

    GA: EB, FD, CW, DM, SQ. GA is really overloaded with strong heroes. You really can't go wrong but if your issue is FD/CW then you want EB.

    Guild: You already have AS 3* and you're getting close to where he's godlike so may as well finish him up then go NA. Commander is worth a mention too, she's going to be really strong with her legendary. No need to work on LG much past where you're at. He's a good hero but there is more important stuff in the guild shop.

    As far as stam farming goes DV VS Sil and IE are the big ones you need.
    Thanks, that was really helpful and after another Crusade round with 13 out of 15 having either CW or FD or both I'm getting desperate!
    I'll focus on OC and EB, hopefully after a week of farming I can finally start having fun agian in this game ... :/

    Commander is now in elite stages, so I'm doing those daily.
    I'll add IE to the mix too, been slacking on that one a bit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •