Thread: Suggestions to improve 2.1

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Suggestions to improve 2.1

Please limit any comments to suggestions to improve this game we all love. Thank you!

I am one of those having terrible lag and crash problems. My suggestion: Please make auto fight: ON the default setting. When I start a battle, I am frequently getting a message saying connection error with an unresponsive RETRY button. Meanwhile, my heroes are getting killed in the background because their ults cannot be triggered. Having auto-fight ON the default setting would solve this.

Please change Commando's death sound. She sounds like Psychopath, that's just wrong! Lol

Please change Ghost Musician's description at the top of her stats page. It says his instead of her

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Please, move bottom menu with Heroes, Inventory, Quests, Options back to right side or at least at top somewhere. It obscuring bottom line item names when open (can't see red dot). And inventory and heroes buttons I use frequently, so I keep it open all the time.
    At top side there are so much free space, use that.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    While we're redesigning/modifying the appearance of certain heroes, can you please make psychopath less of an eyesore (at least his face)?

New Comers
    Hero trial cursed city lvl 5 is now impossible to complete putting mortar team in is completely stupid fix needs ASAP

New Comers
    The numbers on the stats after a match is done, the coma is gone! No i am not a number maniac but reading the stats like 35689 instead of 35,689 bugs me a little!

Hope it gets fixed! Thanks

New Comers
    Dear Ember,

I'm using my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone and I can't use my pen, that comes with the phone, to click on the main area of the screen or even press Auto or the Hero to attack when it's full of power. Please fix the sensitivity issues (as it needs to be more sensitive for pens) and the freezing issues. It's now a very ram/graphic/battery draining use/usage game.

Is there a date of when will Armed Goblin be reverted back to Emberstar? (Of course with different graphics, however, the same usage features, due to the lawsuits...)

There is also a glitch in Advanced Instances for Time Rift and Hero Trial, of when you hit Pause and then hit Retreat and then Resume very quickly (before it goes to the previous screen, it still takes you the game you are playing but your opponents are less and you beat the level, even level 6. I discovered this very recently and by accident and I thought to let you know. I'm sorry I can't produce any pictures or videos to show this... I did it when the screen was freezing and not responding, then the incident occurred and repeated it to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

You may remove this post or edit it, however, please contact me privately if you want to respond to me, Ember.

Cheers!

New Comers
    I've also noticed that potions, cheeses and meat, when used, it goes backwards when you hold it down to fill the Hero to level up and then it goes forward.... wondering if it's wasting them? I certainly does need fixing please.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Add a small arena and grand arena icon with the player's ranking just below the avatar/name. It eliminates having to click each ladder just to check the result of an attack if you lose the position.

Revert back to previous update, or look for a new job. Everyone hates it. It's beyond terrible.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozana View Post
    I've also noticed that potions, cheeses and meat, when used, it goes backwards when you hold it down to fill the Hero to level up and then it goes forward.... wondering if it's wasting them? I certainly does need fixing please.
    Well, same here. And i think my cheeses have gone to waste..

Just a few thoughts:

Instead of just auto fight for the team, give each hero an auto option.

Create a larger bronze chest buy (100 for 800,000 coins maybe), or something else to spend gold on.

Skill buttons have gotten smaller, and seem harder to push (no I dont have fat fingers lol)

When using potions/enchanting, anytime my finger moves in the slightest, it stops. Make it like it used to be, so that only removing your finger will stop it.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Suggestion:

Roll back this entire patch and beg for forgiveness.