Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Players cheating

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Is it a glitch to where you can't attack a city within your circle? I have attacked these guys many times and now it's saying that they are out of range. Some of them are even right next to me. Can this be fixed?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    No. I think they are making this more of a social game

Tongue in cheek of course, but with all the issues trying to attack lately. . . .

Cannot hit on map and now when you go into match, there are no matches to be found. Last night the battles were not ending correctly, so you were not getting credit for doing them.

It is supposed to be a war game, but you can't battle, all you can do is build up your farm and visit.

Quote Originally Posted by <TPG>King_Lepar View Post
    TheEliteCheats are the biggest guild of actual cheaters on this server. That you are so daft as to even try and cliam another guild sinks to the level of scummy skeeviness of TheEliteCheats is as infantile as it is absurd.

The only way theEliteCheats can do anything is use Spart Bombs. The player Coldsore, ColdShadow, and his army of alts are hilarious. He has these lvl 10 Sparts that can kill a TH and now they can sweep the bins and take 40, 50%+ of the available resources without ever sending a single troop. What a bunch of losers.

FYI Coldsore claims to have accounts in most of the top guilds. I know the guy has 5 or so that he uses for the Spart Bombs. Iammator, Mator, Diasy, Dog, Dino2??, ColdShadow.
    ok Evony you want to stop the Cheats? dont give 20 Gems aday all the guilds that are saying we are the cheats keep placer citys, they take up all the 5 gems places and also get the 20 gems aday thats 175 gems aweek and some hold 10+ stop the 20 gems aday and see how long the placers last, also with the new Realm the make alts and can farm them from the first Realm

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by <ELT>bob1 View Post
    ok Evony you want to stop the Cheats? dont give 20 Gems aday all the guilds that are saying we are the cheats keep placer citys, they take up all the 5 gems places and also get the 20 gems aday thats 175 gems aweek and some hold 10+ stop the 20 gems aday and see how long the placers last, also with the new Realm the make alts and can farm them from the first Realm

Whaaaaa, whaaaa whaaaaa.

FFS what the education system in America and the world adn the whiener's delight TV have done to the world.

WTF does having historical cities and gems have to do with your guild being a gang of cheats?

Ohh, you mean because you're jealous and covet the free gems that some players get, within the rules of the game, means your guild is justified in using a hack or a hacking app to alter the way the game's programming works so you can cheat?

I saw a match report from one of your guildmates. Oh my no wonder your guild has to cheat, you people are horrible players. This moron in your guild used ~71k goods worth of troops to take 44k goods and if I recall correctly, about 40k gold. That's about a 31k loss on the goods. If I feel like it I'll get a screenie and make even more fun of what a bunch of losers and horrible players TheEliteCheats truly are.

OK so how is it ThePlague alliance cry's out foul and cheaters.. when they have all gold walls from glitches gold. take a look at the screenshot. Lepar.jpg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungus View Post
    OK so how is it ThePlague alliance cry's out foul and cheaters.. when they have all gold walls from glitches gold. take a look at the screenshot. Lepar.jpg
    Oh look the librarian showed Fungus of TheEliteCheats how to take a screen shot.

Sorry loser, Fungus, ColdSore(ColdShadow), Dog, Mator, Iammator,Dino, Diasy:

You're saying installing a hack that alters game code is not cheating?

You're saying TheEliteCheats are the biggest group of losers and scum sucking slimeballs ever assembled on any Evony server, and are such bad players and insecure little people that the only way they can play is to install a hack so they can destroy a city with zero troops?

Make sure the librarian knows you ghetto goons installed an app on city property.

TheEliteCheats = LOOOOOSSEEERRRSSSSS!!!!! and every other not nice thing you can think.

another one, ladyjulie of the same cheating alliance TheElites.

http://coe.support.ucool.com/index.p...d=736282zczzqv

Quote Originally Posted by <RNG>thiswntwrkeithr View Post
    another one, ladyjulie of the same cheating alliance TheElites.

http://coe.support.ucool.com/index.p...d=736282zczzqv
    LOL wtf is that i see troops in your city, what we attack WIN and it has to be a cheat!!! you need to get out more and get a life!!! its a war game get over it and dont just post BULL for the hell of it

Mator is at it again...
    IamMator Sweep.jpgIamMator.JPG

Another Cheat ZEE from AEG using the sparticus to wipe cities with no troops..and yes the Elites are well known cheaters by all.
    Another cheat who is known to many and is mentioned frequently is Phokoff from elites ....what a loser that guy is ....cant win unless he cheats..he should be booted along with his 7 deadpool alts no glory in in cheating

Dawnseeker
    I'm closing this thread as it has become highly argumentative and negative. Rest assured, players who are using cheat engine or similar software, botting, etc will be permanently banned.