Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players cheating

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Players cheating

They use spartacus for the cheat in which the sweep does as much or more damage than leap. they are knocking out super crossbows in two hits. Phokoff is the cheater master of the guild lol he has been caught already from players reporting him. Now mess and LadyJulie are using these cheats on me not to mention other members of their guild against members of my guild.

another who does that is Diasy..lots of cheaters around..no glory in winning through cheating

she/he has a lvl 13 sparticus that can destroy a supercrossbow a lvl11 gold storage a town hall..all with one hit..one hit destroys 3..

5 quick hits in succession (no waiting delays to recharge )and using no troops to attack your city and your city is destroyed no matter a lvl 9 city or not..where is the fairness in that..??
    Last edited by <WP2>AENGUS; 01-26-2014 at 04:09 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    yes. i hav had this happen too, a lvl 22 player took out my lvl 9 th in 1 hit....he openly admitted to me he was using a cheat engine, still nothing is done bout these players, i contacted the devs b4 bout res cheats and they told me its part of the game, well if thats so then every1 should hav the glitches/cheats but imagine how fcked up the game would b then!

Dawnseeker
    We're aware of players cheating and we're logging them to best determine how to fix exploits like this. If someone uses an exploit now and then but has reported it to us using the bug report feature and hasn't abused it, they will not be actioned. This is beta and we want players to find cheats and exploits--as long as they tell us about them so we can fix them.

The rampant cheaters are going to get banned. Their accounts will be closed and they will not be getting refunds as they willfully and repeatedly violated the ToS. We are logging all of that and we'll do several sweeps to make sure they are all caught and closed.

I have no idea if the guild you mentioned falls into this category (I'm not involved in the ban process) but in general, that is the principle we're applying.

ColdShadow = Mator, Iammator, Dog, Diasy, Fungus...... these accounts are all using the "Spart glitch", ColdShadow tested on me first with his/her main account , then later and still doing so now with his/her alts, but no troops needed anymore. I just wanted to make everyone is aware of this and his alts so far. Find a glitch , report a glitch. This is me reporting this glitch.
    Last edited by neptunesdingo79_9759592; 01-29-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Fungus 1.JPGFungus 2.JPGFungus 3.JPG

Here are examples of Fungus.., IamMator hit me moments after i revenged fungus.

ladythewinterave_8531203
    If you watch the end, you can also see Maximus is bugged.
    I did see this many times, Maximus healing a building with result it's not going down anymore.

sounds like a bunch of crying babies.

Dawnseeker
    Thanks for the reports guys! Also please remember to report them using our Support system under COE Feedback. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 01-29-2014 at 04:40 PM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to report an abusive player. We're committed to improving Evony by removing players who detract from a healthy game environment by using multiple accounts, bots/third-party software, or cursing. We will investigate the incident on and take appropriate action.

Please understand that due to privacy concerns we will not be able to inform you of the outcome of our investigation or any actions taken against another player. Once again, thank you for reporting this, and thanks for playing Evony!

Best Regards,

Account Administration
    Evony Team

Good you're planning on doing something about the cheaters in Elite. Many of us are considering starting a social media campaign if they are not gone before long. Evony already has considerable issues where public perception is concerned due to rampant cheating in prior games. It won't help your bottom line to keep these cheaters "testing" once word is out that you are still allowing this stuff to continue in your games. It's too easy to move on to companies that ban first and ask questions later.

KilinSpree.jpg

look at your guild members and you say we cheat!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by <ELT>Jess View Post
    KilinSpree.jpg

look at your guild members and you say we cheat!!
    TheEliteCheats are the biggest guild of actual cheaters on this server. That you are so daft as to even try and cliam another guild sinks to the level of scummy skeeviness of TheEliteCheats is as infantile as it is absurd.

The only way theEliteCheats can do anything is use Spart Bombs. The player Coldsore, ColdShadow, and his army of alts are hilarious. He has these lvl 10 Sparts that can kill a TH and now they can sweep the bins and take 40, 50%+ of the available resources without ever sending a single troop. What a bunch of losers.

FYI Coldsore claims to have accounts in most of the top guilds. I know the guy has 5 or so that he uses for the Spart Bombs. Iammator, Mator, Diasy, Dog, Dino2??, ColdShadow.

How many post are you in King Lepar..... this is a beta.. Lepar, You are calling cheaters out but you fail to look at your own account and guild.