Thread: Ice Spirit legendary quest

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Ice Spirit legendary quest

In 1.9.x versions last part of the quest is chapter 14 all allied heroes must survive. Thats really easy with O2 gear.
    In 2.x version last part is chapter 11 Pass of Skulls, complete by himself. It is not possible to complete because at stage 3 opponent is CloudWalker and Ice Spirit with zero offensive potential can't win with just autoattacks and just dies to CW's ultimate
    I completed it in 1.9.x version, finished quest, there was glowing animation, then Ice Spirit didnt recieve 5th skill. i restarted game, quest is incomplete

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    bad news, I'm working on his quest.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarine View Post
    In 1.9.x versions last part of the quest is chapter 14 all allied heroes must survive. Thats really easy with O2 gear.
    In 2.x version last part is chapter 11 Pass of Skulls, complete by himself. It is not possible to complete because at stage 3 opponent is CloudWalker and Ice Spirit with zero offensive potential can't win with just autoattacks and just dies to CW's ultimate
    I completed it in 1.9.x version, finished quest, there was glowing animation, then Ice Spirit didnt recieve 5th skill. i restarted game, quest is incomplete
    Dear Leader
    We will report this issue to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

With newest 1.9.0.51 android version i tried chap 14 again and it worked. Thanks. Didn't look at 2.x if it's changed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarine View Post
    Confirmed, I too found this awaiting me on the 3rd leg of the quest. Keld has absolutely no shot against CW. My lvl93 / O+1 (maxed) usually died in -10 seconds.

I was able to complete the quest in 1.9.7 - I never updated the client on my mobile. This has really started to get out-of-hand. When will the legendary quests be fixed ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by (sg)animalmutha View Post
    This has really started to get out-of-hand. When will the legendary quests be fixed ?
    Some day... when UCool hires programmers who know what the fuck they're doing! It was so much easier for them before when they could just steal source code and content from the Chinese version. Now that they got sued and are being forced to write code from scratch we finally see just how fucking incompetent they are.