Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Did you know... Now we can get soul stones of DV VS SIL WC LE... only by Gold Chests!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    on my second account i got wd 3* dm 5* and eb 4* then saved for gears didn't bother with fd and cw i realized i don't even use them that much. dm 5* can clear robot, lord of caves and phoenix portals, magic and female trials as well as crusade and useful in campaigns too. you'll probably need 2-3 of the other 4 for physical trials na+eb+vs is enough for me to clear diff 6.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cgjohnst View Post
    He's talking about how people are going to have to spend time figuring out how to spend GA coins.
    oh, I understand now.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I've found 4* DM to be good enough for everything so far. I'm still debating on EB though. I have him at 4* now. I've found a him a pain to deal with in arena, but fewer people seem to use him these days and the gear is really important from GA. I haven't been able to decide if 5* EB is worth it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cgjohnst View Post
    I've found 4* DM to be good enough for everything so far. I'm still debating on EB though. I have him at 4* now. I've found a him a pain to deal with in arena, but fewer people seem to use him these days and the gear is really important from GA. I haven't been able to decide if 5* EB is worth it.
    EB can fit easily into many teams. However, if your server is relatively new, i suggest you should focus on gear first. Try to complete your GA team, then work on EB later.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I'm on server 89 so I guess we're kind of in the middle. I was thinking of just getting 5* to get it over with. It would take me 14 days to do it, which doesn't seem like much, but it's definitely fewer pieces of gear I can pick up. Then again, I'm usually only down around 30-50 for reward hour, so maybe going for the stones is best since it's not that difficult to get those ranks.