Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did you know... Now we can get soul stones of DV VS SIL WC LE... only by Gold Chests!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Duzzrado View Post
    Yea and can all the whinging whining groaning immature and I want this and I want it now and woe is me and I can't live with the changes and I don't like the new avatar.... Seriously ...THe Sun is gunna come up tomorrow .. Well if it don't then that is a much bigger problem .. Still waiting 4 all the wankers threatening to quit to actually and leave the game for people who take it for what it is. A fucken game for goodness sakes THEY are entitled to Change it however THEY see fit.. Grow up and get over it
    Couldn't agree more

Obviously Ember hasn't replied yet, but one thing to consider is maybe these missing stones will be included in Grand Challenge which will make them easier to obtain in the long run. I think everyone needs to chill out, take a breath, and be patient.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Manipulator and DuK award significa in of month lool

Quote Originally Posted by pouf View Post
    Seriously, how can this not be a bug ?

5 bear warrior spots
    PO or Commander farmable and you can still get them with currency

Give them time, I think that they'll fix this
    Hope they will...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayze View Post
    groaning immature and I want this and I want it now and woe is me and I can't live with the changes and I don't like the new avatar.... Seriously ...THe Sun is gunna come up tomorrow .. Well if it don't then that is a much bigger problem .. Still waiting 4 all the wankers threatening to quit to actually and leave the game for people who take it for what it is. A fucken game for goodness sakes THEY are entitled to Change it however THEY see fit.. Grow up and get over it
    yeah, you mean no complain is good for the game. really? we are not supervisor of this game. we are just saying something. making complain makes things better.
    well, if all the people got some changes or just leave away, then wrong decision make the game collapsed.
    that's the very bright side. yeah.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by moonabal View Post
    Now we can get soul stones of DV VS SIL WC LE... only by Gold Chests!
    I mean... seriously?
    They are a meta for a long time in this game, and they are used in so many decks researched by all users.
    The only part of the game affected with this change is arena. Any other part can be passed without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    The only part of the game affected with this change is arena. Any other part can be passed without them.
    yeah. but after lv 90, only thing we got is arena. no more portal, no more challenges.
    and I think it is not good sign for this game that more heroes only can get at gold chest.

our server's guild activities are less and less.
    so I'm worried about this game's future because I love this game.

we are not a free rider. so at least we have rights to complain something because we are paying for this game.

so if you feel inconvenience about complaining this game, just let it go or leave away.

I don't know why you guys can't stand user complaints despite you guys can stand game makers decisions so well.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    We have all rights to complain, because we compain not about artwork. We complain what they don't give us another way to farm stars for this characters. And we complain what they forget about legendary quests and trials when they decide to change gender for some characters. AND we waste our time, because trial event ends soon, and we can't use it for legendary quests. Ucool need add 2 days for trial event after they fix all mess with legendary quests.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Is there a list of the heroes that can now be farmed in 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    Try clear elite chapter 14, 15 and 16 without using DV VS SIL WC. LE wasn't such usefull here, ok.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The silencer gold chest update hit me hard. didn't managed to get him to 5*. Bummer...

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Mullets View Post
    The silencer gold chest update hit me hard. didn't managed to get him to 5*. Bummer...
    With last hotfix silencer soulstones returns to elite mode

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Cloud Walker and Commander are farmable from elites now.

Quote Originally Posted by runpimprun View Post
    Cloud Walker and Commander are farmable from elites now.
    CW isnt. It works like the SM chapter