Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you know... Now we can get soul stones of DV VS SIL WC LE... only by Gold Chests!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Did you know... Now we can get soul stones of DV VS SIL WC LE... only by Gold Chests!

I mean... seriously?

They are a meta for a long time in this game, and they are used in so many decks researched by all users.

Now they are hard to get even more than CW, FD, SQ, EB...

Is the same guy who developed this game at first and who updated recently?

I don't know what are you guys doing now.

If you need money, then just make the game right.

So, what are you thinking about these heroes soul stones only can get by gold chests?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Sometimes life gives you lemons.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Well, this is more like a rotten lemon...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    So for the previous elite stages, what do they drop now? I am still seeing DV, LE, Sil, WC icons on their respective stages. Not really sure why you claims that their ss is not farmable.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    In this situation life took lemons back.

Hopefully we should get some other source of those soulstones... some shops remake/update.
    Keep on walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    So for the previous elite stages, what do they drop now? I am still seeing DV, LE, Sil, WC icons on their respective stages. Not really sure why you claims that their ss is not farmable.
    I think you are not updated 2.1 yet. Sooner or later you will face this situation.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by moonabal View Post
    I think you are not updated 2.1 yet. Sooner or later you will face this situation.
    My one is still 1.9
    So what heroes are farmable from elite stage now?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Lol seeing how people is crying so much about this new update, I feel so lucky having 2 android device. 1 on the latest patch, and one on the 1.9.0.49. Soul stone for Silencer, DV? NP let me switch back to the old version. Trials have become to hard? Again back to the old one. Need more team exp on daily event? Let's go with new patch... LOL even the IE now has more than 3 elite stage to farm soul stone with the change

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    My one is still 1.9
    So what heroes are farmable from elite stage now?
    so many differences in there, PO is farmable. And 5 bear warrior spots are there.

Quote Originally Posted by ducmq View Post
    Lol seeing how people is crying so much about this new update, I feel so lucky having 2 android device. 1 on the latest patch, and one on the 1.9.0.49. Soul stone for Silencer, DV? NP let me switch back to the old version. Trials have become to hard? Again back to the old one. Need more team exp on daily event? Let's go with new patch... LOL even the IE now has more than 3 elite stage to farm soul stone with the change
    I have both versions too. But you know what... 2.1 ver. is UC's future orientation. So you can enjoy at this moment, but you will cry soon.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I have both versions too. But you know what... 2.1 ver. is UC's future orientation. So you can enjoy at this moment, but you will cry soon.
    Nah I'm not really worried, considering how slow Ucool is, the patch 1.9.0.49 was like month ago and they still didn't force people to update to the latest version. With all this big change they probably gonna need at least a month or two to collect data and patch all the bug/balance the game. So yeah if you also have 2 version don't complain then lol.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ducmq View Post
    Nah I'm not really worried, considering how slow Ucool is, the patch 1.9.0.49 was like month ago and they still didn't force people to update to the latest version. With all this big change they probably gonna need at least a month or two to collect data and patch all the bug/balance the game. So yeah if you also have 2 version don't complain then lol.
    v2 going live next month buddy, they already announced it will have new leg quests and sign in awards, so you got 2 weeks to farm em
    FUCKING DEVELOPERS

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuman View Post
    v2 going live next month buddy, they already announced it will have new leg quests and sign in awards, so you got 2 weeks to farm em
    Yea and can all the whinging whining groaning immature and I want this and I want it now and woe is me and I can't live with the changes and I don't like the new avatar.... Seriously ...THe Sun is gunna come up tomorrow .. Well if it don't then that is a much bigger problem .. Still waiting 4 all the wankers threatening to quit to actually and leave the game for people who take it for what it is. A fucken game for goodness sakes THEY are entitled to Change it however THEY see fit.. Grow up and get over it

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    nice, more ppl gonna leave this shit, better stop paying and try to get refund

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 pouf's Avatar
    so many differences in there, PO is farmable. And 5 bear warrior spots are there.
    Seriously, how can this not be a bug ?

5 bear warrior spots
    PO or Commander farmable and you can still get them with currency

Give them time, I think that they'll fix this