Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Ember Star ( now Armed Goblin ) not original heroes bug

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    8

    Ember Star ( now Armed Goblin ) not original heroes bug

    Hi,

    i try Ember Star ( Now Armed Goblin ) seems likely he/she not original heroes clan anymore,
    even still have logo original heroes, since when you start to put he/she in the battle, i didnt saw anymore the logo that flying up ( medal ).
    i already pass Admiral legendary quest, so all of original heroes like Admiral , Healer, etc got logo that flying up when you put in the 5 boxes.
    its not happen with Armed Goblin.

    it is bug ?

  2. #2
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    5
    i think not, they change alot so that Armed Goblin is not girl (trial Valkyrie Showdown ) and Original anymore. Too bad for me too! >.< (!_!)
    Pray For Parisien!

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by djoke View Post
    Hi,

    i try Ember Star ( Now Armed Goblin ) seems likely he/she not original heroes clan anymore,
    even still have logo original heroes, since when you start to put he/she in the battle, i didnt saw anymore the logo that flying up ( medal ).
    i already pass Admiral legendary quest, so all of original heroes like Admiral , Healer, etc got logo that flying up when you put in the 5 boxes.
    its not happen with Armed Goblin.

    it is bug ?
    Dear Leader
    Our production team confirmed that we will change back or re-make the model and make Emberstar a hot lady again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team confirmed that we will change back or re-make the model and make Emberstar a hot lady again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

    is she still in original heroes clan or not ?
    since if yes then there is a bug.

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by djoke View Post
    Hi Betty,

    is she still in original heroes clan or not ?
    since if yes then there is a bug.
    Dear Leader
    Could you attach some screenshots to help us trace the problem please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    8
    Hi Betty,

    i just want to know,
    is she still in original clan or not ?

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by djoke View Post
    Hi Betty,

    i just want to know,
    is she still in original clan or not ?
    Dear Leader
    She should be in the original clan as she was. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    8
    Hi Betty,

    can you check with your developer ?
    since i already have admiral legendary,
    that makes all original clan heroes have additional HP,
    all my original heroes got additional HP except her.

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6
    O
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team confirmed that we will change back or re-make the model and make Emberstar a hot lady again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

    It would be great if Lunar Guardian is also changed back to a super hot lady. I love what you did to Necromancer and Lightning Spirit. Also love the change to Commando, Silencer and Savage One. Just need to adjust the voice over. Commando still refer to Augustus, and Silencer still refer to his Shield...

    Cheers,

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by djoke View Post
    Hi Betty,

    can you check with your developer ?
    since i already have admiral legendary,
    that makes all original clan heroes have additional HP,
    all my original heroes got additional HP except her.
    Dear Leader
    I will confirm it with our developers when they come to office on Monday. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch3ngH0 View Post
    O

    Dear Betty,

    It would be great if Lunar Guardian is also changed back to a super hot lady. I love what you did to Necromancer and Lightning Spirit. Also love the change to Commando, Silencer and Savage One. Just need to adjust the voice over. Commando still refer to Augustus, and Silencer still refer to his Shield...

    Cheers,
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I will confirm it with our developers when they come to office on Monday. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

    any updates from your developer ?

    Regards

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by djoke View Post
    Hi Betty,

    any updates from your developer ?

    Regards
    Dear Leader
    There will be an update on Dec. 8th. But I don't know if iOS version is included because we have to wait for App Store's approval for iOS version. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    There will be an update on Dec. 8th. But I don't know if iOS version is included because we have to wait for App Store's approval for iOS version. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

    may i know what update in Dec 8th? its back to lady again and confirm for original clan ?

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by djoke View Post
    Dear Betty,

    may i know what update in Dec 8th? its back to lady again and confirm for original clan ?
    Hi Betty,

    any updates?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •