Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why am I still v1.9

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Why am I still v1.9

With these new changes my game is buggy cos I am still on version 1.9. I believe it will be better If everyone would be upgraded to 2.0 as soon as possible

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    2.0 is awful I want 1.9 back.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiomogie View Post
    With these new changes my game is buggy cos I am still on version 1.9. I believe it will be better If everyone would be upgraded to 2.0 as soon as possible
    If you are using iOS then the numbering is different. We are currently on 1.9.0.41.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    yeah me too i hate the new version

If you are using iOS, you won't have 2.0 until the client get updated and they need to pass Apple Certification for that.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have Android note 10.1 2014 and was updated today to 1.9.0.49.
    I hate it and seriously think about quitting

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I am using android

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    1.9 the best! no update the client in playstore

For Android, what they've been doing is only pushing the version 2.1 to a select amount of device model instead of giving to everyone the same thing, which is a feature from Google Play that allows developers to upload a different .apk for different groups of devices.

So for example, let's say Google Play give you 4 categories and you can either choose to upload 1 apk for all of them, or put 4 different for each.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Be happy that you're still on 1.9, if you're farming soul stones for Silencer, DV, LE, VS you can forget them if you go on 2.1
    They're not available for farming there anymore, which is why I just uninstalled that version

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    it's simply unbelievable... version 2.0 is still in beta and full of bugs and ppl here are complain because they are still with 1.9.x ..... mah...
    If you really think that 1.9 is buggy and slow, you are welcome to get 2.x version... but after do not start to whining!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    My iphone just has the names changed, but the pictures and art did not change. Is that normal cause my friend has an iphone too and everything changed for him. o.O

New Comers
    Ucool really need to clarify their position on this. Initially I ran Heroes and Heroes HD on same device. Heroes was updated to 2.0 and constantly froze, forcing me to power off physically, come back 10 minutes later to a won ga battle only to find that the only thing updated was the number of attempts! Since 1.9 was still running well on Heroes HD, I simply dropped Heroes. I then installed Heroes HD on another device and had a friend do the same. Both have been running well. Then today ... new horrible graphics, undoubtedly designed by the 2.1 team ... and Emberstar goes missing ... are these people descendants of the founder of Coca Cola, who famously remarked that he could sell bottled horse piss with the advertising he had ???

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Be happy that you're still on 1.9, if you're farming soul stones for Silencer, DV, LE, VS you can forget them if you go on 2.1
    They're not available for farming there anymore, which is why I just uninstalled that version
    That's ridiculous. I guess I need to finish off 5* LE before they ruin iOS with 2.0

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    is Android 1.9 safe? will it update all of a sudden?