Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Broke legendary for Emberstar (Armed Goblin)

  1. #16
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    4
    Just started new Guild on Voidwalker, encouraging newbies to farm for heroes they have, using Emberstar as example of underrated hero who comes good and is needed for Valkyrie Showdown ... and she just disappears ! I guess Ucool means: you just cool down, we'll do whatever we like with the game :-(

  2. #17
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,261
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
    Just started new Guild on Voidwalker, encouraging newbies to farm for heroes they have, using Emberstar as example of underrated hero who comes good and is needed for Valkyrie Showdown ... and she just disappears ! I guess Ucool means: you just cool down, we'll do whatever we like with the game :-(
    Dear Leader
    Really sorry for the mess. There will be a hotfix update to fix the legendary quests. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5
    i am currently halfway on the 2nd legendary quest... now i unable to complete it... please fix it ASAP!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2212[1].jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	8078
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2213[1].jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	8079  

  4. #19
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,261
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgoh04 View Post
    i am currently halfway on the 2nd legendary quest... now i unable to complete it... please fix it ASAP!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2212[1].jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	8078
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us why you are unable to complete it please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #20
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    4
    Same here just half way through the amber star legendary quest then the armed goblin update now I cannot complete the quest tried restarting the quest and got worst as now I have to start all over again and still can use the new goblin in all female mission required to complete to quest

  6. #21
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    5
    Same here I'm at the need 10 Valkyrie showdowns. I was so happy you decided to have an event that would allow me to do in 2 days instead of half a week. Here we are day 2 of event and normal Sunday almost apron us and I still can't complete the 10 needed 5 yesterday and 5 today. Thanks for tuning a fine char into an odd ball. Hope this will be fixed today

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5
    because now ember star(armed goblin) is not longer considered a girl, so cant participate in Valkyrie showdowns anymore... therefore cant complete the quest!!

  8. #23
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    I finished Valkyrie showdown but cannot complete next solo mission.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	8130
    Fix it plz

  9. #24
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Euto View Post
    I finished Valkyrie showdown but cannot complete next solo mission.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	8130
    Fix it plz
    That's because its for Emberstar not Armed Goblin. They never fixed this. I am stuck as well.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  10. #25
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,261
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The next update will fix this problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •