Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Broke legendary for Emberstar (Armed Goblin)

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Broke legendary for Emberstar (Armed Goblin)

    This character is no longer considered a "Girl" so you can't fight in Valkyrie Showdown, which is required to complete Legendary! Please help.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaring View Post
    This character is no longer considered a "Girl" so you can't fight in Valkyrie Showdown, which is required to complete Legendary! Please help.
    I guess they didnt work it before the update ....

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    6
    Test it out first before you roll an update !!!! Fix the bug, or make the goblin female

  4. #4
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    52
    goblin is too ugly i don't think i want to do his/her legendary quest now.

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    What is up why change these characters? They are mostly okay but gender switch like ember and lunar guard can easily mess up dynamic ...not to forget to mention ember can no longer go legend(?)

  6. #6
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    I want my Emberstar again, this AG is ridiculous.

  7. #7
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    52
    he is laughing all the way in battles haha

  8. #8
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    40
    Just LOOK on Armed Goblin. You still can call him boy or girl, it doesn't matter in all

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    I loaded up the HD version and I was able to complete the legendary there, Armed Goblin was now required to battle in the "Magic" trial. Not sure if it really had anything to do with the HD vs Normal version but I worked out in the end. But I do agree Armed goblin is pretty lame, Emberstar has been with us since the very beginning, why change her of all characters.

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaring View Post
    I loaded up the HD version and I was able to complete the legendary there, Armed Goblin was now required to battle in the "Magic" trial. Not sure if it really had anything to do with the HD vs Normal version but I worked out in the end. But I do agree Armed goblin is pretty lame, Emberstar has been with us since the very beginning, why change her of all characters.

    Just tried this and it did not work. No credit is given for the other two trials and you cannot participate in valkyrie.

    UCOOL... fix this or make an announcement about what is going on. I didn't just reup my card and spend a ton of gems on this legendary for you to break it without warning.

    What's the refund policy? Should I contact the App Store or my credit card company, because this is not what I paid for.

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    6
    I have 5 val to complete, hope it goes thru or I will quit ucool, with this update I lost 200+ rank points in g a, fix this or I will stop my VIP, was avg rank 130, & now over 300, & can't beat a lvl 91, (tried 2 diff players) ??????

  12. #12
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathonsnyder View Post
    I have 5 val to complete, hope it goes thru or I will quit ucool, with this update I lost 200+ rank points in g a, fix this or I will stop my VIP, was avg rank 130, & now over 300, & can't beat a lvl 91, (tried 2 diff players) ??????
    Same hapend here,was alwazs in top 30,after the update something changed,I can beat guys I was beating before with the same setup

  13. #13
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5
    only 5 val to complete. I was so excited to finish this today. PLEASE fix this. All this hard work, and nothing to show... this is a bummer!

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    7
    do these people think before throw out random unannounced updates bunch of monkeys in human suits i tell ya
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0117.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	8072Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0118.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	8073
    FUCKING DEVELOPERS

  15. #15
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    Same problem: Armed Goblin is no longer considered a "Girl" so he can't fight in Valkyrie Showdown, which is required to complete Legendary! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0603.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	8074

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •