Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Are you satisfied with this 2.1.4 ver. Heroes changes?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    Agree 100%. An old artwork and character skin is better. Hey uCool, bring them back, we need old version.
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Good thing what after they swap bosses in chapters I clear some missions what I can't beat before update.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Very happy with the update!! Thanks Ucool.

Very happy watching people cry about the new update too lmao!!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Everything is almost perfect now, just missing ES to get back her female form and it will all be great now! Love the new characters look all except ES but hoping for promised change of her looks. For now very pleased with today's update

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    My opinion:
    Shadowleaf - don't like her face and hair now
    Necromancer > Ghost Musician - I wanted to try undead team (just for fun) and Necromancer was nice skeleton, who suited in it (visually). Musician isn't bad, but don't suit in it.
    Lightning Spirit > Nature Storm - looks much better than Elvis
    Emberstar > Goblin - totally horrible, the worst change, changed beautiful fire mage to ugly goblin
    Lunar Guardian - don't like new look and gender change
    Commando - pink hair and angel wings? If they wanted her flying, they can sit her on some flying creature
    Depths Voice - why they gave her snake hair, the same as Vengeance Spirit?
    Shadowleaf looks al,out like her previous self, but the color scheme and huge eyebrows are kind of misplaced and unappealing...nothing major though

I personally prefer the replacement to Necromancer. I haven't ever bothered to redeem him before but I just might now. Will help in upcoming lady trials if they give us higher levels probably. Considering they added her to the level 6 valk trial I can't just steamroll it anymore with my normal team at 92.

Agree on the change to the evo panda. Loved that heroes skill set but refused to use him cause he was a major eye sore...much improved now.

Lunar had a sex change as well and is now throwing a bone around. If they plan on keeping him as a male they need to change the "her" to "him" in some of the skill descriptions. My only issue with the change is who the hell would throw a bone around...change it to something better to throw.

Agree on commando delay for the arrow. I like the idea of putting her on a flying mount. They could easily make her opening move come faster though. Instead of hopping in fast and shooting her arrow she could easily do a fancy flying maneuver ahead of the team and get the arrow out.

The new look for DV is legit
    The new head on SO needs some tweaking is all. No major changes IMO

Chaplain needs to be changed ASAP she looks straight up retarded

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    The problem of current Commando ? wrong name for wrong character design.

This is how Commando look like.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Then: UCool, make changes. We want change. We spend money make changes now. We quit unless we get changes.

Now: UCool, why you make changes? All your changes suck. We quit unless u change everything back.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SV50C View Post
    Then: UCool, make changes. We want change. We spend money make changes now. We quit unless we get changes.

Now: UCool, why you make changes? All your changes suck. We quit unless u change everything back.
    that's stupid expressions. not all changes are good. there could be good changes or bad changes. do you think people said that all changes will be welcomed not only good one but also bad one?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I can't imagine someone who can consider moving soulstones from elite mode to gold chest as "good change". Thanks to ucool for revert this decision.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I can't imagine someone who can consider moving soulstones from elite mode to gold chest as "good change". Thanks to ucool for revert this decision.
    +1

Btw now its a challenge getting to choose which hero in each shop. It will give diversity, love the idea

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Updated to 2.0 today.

I like it, dont have much to complain about really. The loading bar is not a issue as it loads like a few seconds only.

New Comers

Yes

First, I have to say I really like most of the changes and appreciate all the efforts to make the game interesting for all levels. But am so tired of wading through ridiculous rants to find true, well thoughtout information. I have to assume these rants are written by adolescents...in age or mentality. Many claim game is boring and then complain they can't now easily clear trials or rifts. Get real - learn how to play the game instead of just doing what the guides or others tell you to do. If one hero change ruins your whole team, one would have to ask what strategy you have been following? Try something new - you just might be a better player! I have found that ucool has been responsive to constructive feedback, but ignores senseless whining. I would too.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The UI is so clunky. Even moving through the home screen seems not as smooth.
    It's also very hard to click on some things like campaign - have to click exact right spot for it to open.
    I also hate the Arena thing where you have to open the Arena, then Grand Arena to see if you've been attacked or not - real pain in the ass if you monitor it throughout the day to keep top 10 rank.
    Commando arrow timing makes her useless in PVP now. Lucky mine is only O+0.
    Enchanting is actually better, so that's a bonus.
    CHESTS - Ucool we NEED a button to spend 1 million gold at a time on bronze chests. It's just far too slow otherwise and so many high levels don't bother spending their gold.

Hopefully ucool can monitor player suggestions and implement improvements. Quite a few people in our server have already quit/gone inactive because of the new update.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i like the new update, new look, im sick of the old looks=)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    The problem of current Commando ? wrong name for wrong character design.
    Maybe she's called Commando because she's not wearing any underwear.