Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Version 2.1.4.92 update.. Too much change

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Version 2.1.4.92 update.. Too much change

With all due respect,
    Please let me first say that the game changes have been really good for the most part. I haven't had too many issues and thought in my opinion the game was moving along nicely.

11-13-15 7:30am log in
    I have to say you did go and make too many changes to the game.
    Lunar guardian gender change?
    Commando flies?
    Emberstar(a game original) changed to something goblin?

Then you make Heroes moved to the gold chest to complete the 5 star transition?
    War chief
    Vengeance spirit
    Depths voice (which is a legendary)
    Silencer
    Is what I seen so far, I'm sure there is more
    Look I got no issues paying to play the game, in fact I am a VIP 10 and do monthly gem card

I think you really just turned alot of people away with these moves on an already sliding fan base. I go in and see the world chat and other boards. Players are slowly stepping away from this game.
    Look I'm telling you this just to make you aware of the situation. I, too, was a bit lost trying figure all these changes out.
    I still will continue to play but my one suggestion is I would be careful about stuffing all the Heroes in the gold chest to get soul stones. That may be a game breaker for the fan base. Knowing you have to pay money to get alot of Heroes that were once free to get with elite board raids.
    Some moved to the chest is OK but not game changers as is some of the Heroes I mentioned above.
    Thank you for your time
    -War
    "Your only as good as your last battle"

Server 58 Corvus
    Guild ID: 110021287
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Always looking for new members, All are welcome. Just Apply

My EDM/EBM Dj Profile for free Live Radio Shows and Free mix downloads is here: www.xstreamist.com/djphilmac

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    We just need some sort of warning for such sudden changes, or rewards. In other games ANY update give people some rewards.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    If these changed are permanent i wont be playing any more heroes charge, you will lose income from me!
    I have not been able to farm many of the core heroes to 5 stars yet, still working on sil,wc,vs,dv and others.
    If you force me to actually buy gems in order to mabye get a soulstone for those heroe i need from gold chests, there is no point in playing.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This update sucks, i lost cash,gens,time hunting souls stones and now i have to wait the heroes drop on chest -_-

major fail with this unexpected change and when i say unexpected i mean litteraly was on the game, sent out some temple invites, then check back in 20 mins and WHAM ninja update, which you guys managed to completely screw up on commando, idc if its a flying hero now, the main point to use it was to STUN THE FRONT LINE BEFORE IT GETS AN ATTACK OFF, which now its doesnt anymore, valkyrie trials are now completely different and imo harder(valk 6 was already hard enough for me being tlvl90) since yer adding new transgendered heros in there, RIP player base, and GG with yer unannounced ninja updates that completely change the entire strategy of the game, and just to add im still on version 1.9.49(was 1.9.48 b4 this awful ninja update)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    CHANGE IT BACK!! You can't change the entire game like this! Add new players fine, change old players is so unfair!! CHANGE THEM BACK!!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    update SUCKS HARD !!

See your ranking by google play store and ios store mOST 1* !!!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    What are i guys whinging about! Come on seriously we finally see some progress in the game and u dish them. I don't actually think they had a choice to change those heroes because of potential copyright infringements. If you have been playing long enough then you would see the opportunity rather than the negatives to these changes. I think it's added some much needed spice to the game. You have had soo long to get those basic heroes as it is. If you didn't have them already then they couldn't have been that important to you. Bring on more changes I say
    ����������������

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I don't see any "progress". They add new chapters few months ago. And if you look on youtube, or if you look into guildes, starting from this update they block people from most usefull characters for this chapters. Hard Valkyria Trial? Now they don't allow people complete it by throwing 2 usefull female characters from it. Hard chapters? They force people to spend money for WC, VV, VS and SI. They can put other characters into gold chest, ok with it, but they have wrong choice with it. Hard Phoenix Outland Portal? They broke one of tactics (with cursing egg). Hard Dragon? They broke Pilot UI too. Even if players can agree with turning Emberstar into Goblin, in process they change her sex and broke her (or his) legendary quest too.

And even if they turn Emberstar into Goblin because of lawsuit, it's strange way to "fix" problems, because Lillith game have Goblin too.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandrob View Post
    update SUCKS HARD !!
    Right!

No one need that
    -------------------------------------------
    Ratea / Level 100
    Server 19
    Arena / Grand Arena: 1/1 done
    International Guild: Bloodlust 28884
    -------------------------------------------

As they didn't respect us doing such stupidness, so with no respect ucool you just messed up!! funny thing is I linked my credit card to buy enough gems to take me from vip6 to vip11, I usually use gpc for the monthly subscription card. Holy sh!t I feel lucky I didn't. Good luck guys I'm probably gonna play it for couple of days till I find a better game and quit this one.

New Comers
    Upgrading is very upset. Removed from elite companies need heroes like Warlord Garl, Voice depths, Silencer. I had to collect 90 souls Warlord and now I have to forget about it, because it opens a huge amount of gold chests in the hope that it can be get - very stupid. And I in my opinion is not alone.
    Completely change the look of the characters, too, caused mainly negative, especially the Lunar guard and Emberstar.
    Overall impression of the upgrade - one big frustration.
    I hope you will take note of our feelings on this matter and will not leave without attention.

If they want to move to heroes to gold chest they should make the drop rates better. I am tired of getting 1star hero shards and junk items and a bunch of mountain shards.

New Comers
    WC Sil VS, they are my three core heroes and i only got them to 3 stars. but now they are gold chest only, which is almost impossible for me to bring them to 5 stars any more as a low VIP player.

New Comers
    Just wanna say, some changes I can live with... but the game lost itīs smoothness when it comes to graphics and the way spells, energy etc. worked. Now all the characters is so stiff and boring. ty for screwing up a good game Ucool, or should I say U(n)cool. oh and did u guys get a new design team for the characters? some of them looks like 80% male and 20% female, im reffering to for example shadowleaf... did you mix the DNA wrong or something?