Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Outland Portal Phoenix

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Anyone got wd's timing down?? I have tried cw, wd, dm, Mach, chalp and tank+wd,dm, Mach, chalp.

None work so far. O dm will not survive the attack and wds timing is way off.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireflyX View Post
    Anyone got wd's timing down?? I have tried cw, wd, dm, Mach, chalp and tank+wd,dm, Mach, chalp.

https://youtu.be/X5wFJpHAE2YY

yes I posted it yesterday, timing is off so you gotta use cw, but what lv are you?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Like I said above o death mage did not work. U have a o2 dm.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    For another option to beat phoenix in 2.1, my o+1 team is fine without Chap.

TL94
    DK, CW, DM, Mach: o+1 5* 4/5 FE
    WD: o+0 3* 2/5

DK boosts team mr and takes damage. CW just ulti once to shorten the bird's beam timing. In the egg form, just ulti from DM-WD-Mach is more than enough.
    I usually beat him with all team member survives. If DK die from crit before the bird's beam, then I have to reset RNG but it is rare.
    I guess o+0 team should be fine though.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Trade DM for Phoenix. Make sure cw ults before the bird go's into egg. Worked everytime for me.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 pouf's Avatar
    Like I said above o death mage did not work. U have a o2 dm.
    I'm still doing it with WC - DM - Chap - Mach - WD (Mach is orange +2, WD and Chap purple +4, the others are orange)

I take more resets than in 1.9 but it's still working

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    someone have composition for level 6 without WD ? i dont have WD ... please advise

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Drunken Master P+4, Commander Orange (4 star is enough), CW Orange, Disease Bringer P+4, Shadowleaf O+1 with 4 items, but I think fully geared orange can also do the trick.
    With a couple of retries this setup works.

unfortunately i dont have commander also .. : ( any other setup maybe ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by djoke View Post
    unfortunately i dont have commander also .. : ( any other setup maybe ?
    Panda VW NA CW SL

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasi View Post
    For another option to beat phoenix in 2.1, my o+1 team is fine without Chap.

TL94
    DK, CW, DM, Mach: o+1 5* 4/5 FE
    WD: o+0 3* 2/5

DK boosts team mr and takes damage. CW just ulti once to shorten the bird's beam timing. In the egg form, just ulti from DM-WD-Mach is more than enough.
    I usually beat him with all team member survives. If DK die from crit before the bird's beam, then I have to reset RNG but it is rare.
    I guess o+0 team should be fine though.
    This team works for me at level 87 also. DK aura helps delay when phoenix goes into egg mode (between 0.56 - 0.54) which is perfect for WD timing.

Still required some resets for it to work a second time but worked perfectly the first time.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Drunken Master P+4, Commander Orange (4 star is enough), CW Orange, Disease Bringer P+4, Shadowleaf O+1 with 4 items, but I think fully geared orange can also do the trick.
    With a couple of retries this setup works.
    any hero need release early ulti ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I just fought Phoenix L6 in Portal the 1st time after upgrade to v2.0 (iOS). I still using the same setup like before: WD Chap Mach DM Admiral.

The first battle is ok, I beat Phoenix like before, nothing change. Tap DM -> Mach -> WD and done.

The second battle I then see WD cast his skill too late, I failed, I tried again several times and still fail because WD cast his skill too late and too soon, I began thinking about using some brute force attack formation ... then I realise that the team could attack twice in a round, my WD cast his skill too late when Phoenix turn egg the 1st time, I just skip doing util, and keep playing and wait for the 2nd Phoenix util (in the same battle), this time I use DM util (she will recover her mana) before 2nd Phoenix util to force Phoenix cast util sooner. then Phoenix use util and turn egg the 2nd time (in the same battle), WD cast his skill at the right time, I then repeat DM / Mach / WD util to finish him.

Try to use WD team. I think it's easier than brute force team (unless all of your heroes are strong enough to survive Phoenix's util).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    Brute force is fine, i use my cw p3 no moonglow no enchant in all gear, and i am clearing phoenix 6 since lv 90, anyway you are looking at 1 damage per hit afterall, most often it is my panda p4 that die first

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    yeah agreed with bin don't use brute force panda is waste of arena coins to 5*