Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Outland Portal Phoenix

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Just beat phoenix 6 with WD today in 2.1.

My team: WD DK CW mach DM.
    The thing is WD curse is delayed and casted when phoenix is in the bird form. So just let CW use ulti asap, just to make phoenix go to egg form faster and match with WD curse. After that just let DM-WD-Mach do the job.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Used cw, chap, na, sm and sl... with timing it was possible at 90 and 1.9... now 2.x and lvl 91 ive managed one kill in about 100 resets... na, cw full o1... sl and sm full o and chap p4....

Edit: sometime cw spawn his second clone, sometimes he doesnt

Sometimes phoenix target the clones sometimes he ignores them and totaly rape sm after first egg

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Using PANDA, CW, DB, NA, SL. Every single time, there is like literally one hit to go and magically full HP bar for Phoenix. I swear I watched the white bar go empty, and actually did a mini celebrate just to watch his HP bar be full again. I have reset at least 30 times and I have tried different combos, and timing, and I can only get that far every time.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    So why don't you go back to physical team ?
    P4 drunken, O2 assasin, P4 disease, O1 Shadowleaf, O0 cloud walker.
    They do the job for me. You can also try with vanguard or sword master, or any other physical combination.
    can this do PH 6? I can beat only 5. On 6 I survive, but cant kill the egg since DB doesnt really do dmg

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar

Wait phoenix egg still takes magic damage? I thought it was changed...

My orange DM doesn't survive to chaplain's heal if I have CW on the frontline instead of WC. Please revert this back to the old timing; no one likes ninja nerfs, as the rage over the Robot Portal change showed last time...

Just tried Phoenix 5 also. DM barely survives but the egg timing is still off for WD's skill.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    try using sl+cw that double slow might help?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I was finally able to complete this last night after many attempts. The team I used was the following:

Drunken 5* 5/5 O
    Commander 4* 5/5 O
    CW 5* 5/5 O+1
    SL 5* 5/5 O+1
    DB 5* 5/5 O

The strategy that won was to win was this: DB will HoT Commander first. Then use Commanders Utility asap to regen her HP from her lifesteal. Next DB will HoT Drunken. This should keep everyone alive going into egg. A little before the the beam runs out from Phoenix drop DB's Giant. As soon as possible use the utilities one at a time, staggering them. Commander > CW > SL > Drunken.

This worked for me. GL

Works (almost) everytime for me : cw, drunken master (p+4 maxed 5 star, yes, he does survive), SL, SM, and bear warriror legendary orange 5*

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    Works (almost) everytime for me : cw, drunken master (p+4 maxed 5 star, yes, he does survive), SL, SM, and bear warriror legendary orange 5*
    P4 panda is tankier than orange, just FYI guys.
    Sometimes he survives, sometimes he doesnt, depends if he dodges some attacks and if phoenix crits on panda. Anyway, you can reset the RNG with changing difficulty and coming back to VI.
    Keep on walking.

Panda requires lots of reset to get the right RNG, but with commander the amount of reset I needed reduced, my team was Cmdr VW CW NA SL

I guess I should have checked these forums before. I didn't realize that you could hit the Phoenix with magic damage in the egg phase. The big tag of resisting all magic seemed easy enough to read, but I guess that doesn't count in egg phase? I've been stuck on Stage 3 even at level 90.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waingarth View Post
    I guess I should have checked these forums before. I didn't realize that you could hit the Phoenix with magic damage in the egg phase. The big tag of resisting all magic seemed easy enough to read, but I guess that doesn't count in egg phase? I've been stuck on Stage 3 even at level 90.
    it only works because of wizard doctor