Thread: Ember Star Legendary quest

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Ember Star Legendary quest

I'm doing Ember Star Legendary quest I'm in the second part which is fight against valkyries in dificulty 5 or 6, and I have done the 5 tries in level 6 but only counted 3 tries for the quest, could be, because I have been playing in both version 1.9 and 2.0 and could make 2 of them in the 2.0. So please add the 2 tries left to the legendary mission please.

Server 123

ID account: 18463491

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear leader,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Could you please check it again after you reload the game?

Our tech has been informed by reports from players about this issue. They are now re-checking it and trying to get it fixed as soon as possible. Players are suggested to try it for more times until the quest is completed . Hope your kindly understanding.

Best Regards

Betty

I checked and is sitll 3 over 10 when should be 5 over 10, and I don't want to do more times that I should whien is not my fault I hope will be solved for saturday that is when the stage is open again! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NiCaZ View Post
    I checked and is sitll 3 over 10 when should be 5 over 10, and I don't want to do more times that I should whien is not my fault I hope will be solved for saturday that is when the stage is open again! Thanks!
    Dear Leader
    We've reported your problem to our developer. He will check your account and fix it as soon as he can. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

This is funnuy or sad, depends of your sense of humor. Today when I entered and before I begin to do anything I check the ember star legendary mision and the counter was fix! And I was happy because the probelm was fixed, but I celebrated to soon because I did the other fives valkyirs quest since the same device and versión and when i finished the five tries (always in dificulty 6 and with ember star) I checked the counter and was 8 over 10 so, the problem is not because I switch versión is about game code that doesn't work well, i hope yo check this and fiz my probelma today, because I want to finish the legnedary msiion today to begin another one today itself!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by NiCaZ View Post
    This is funnuy or sad, depends of your sense of humor. Today when I entered and before I begin to do anything I check the ember star legendary mision and the counter was fix! And I was happy because the probelm was fixed, but I celebrated to soon because I did the other fives valkyirs quest since the same device and versión and when i finished the five tries (always in dificulty 6 and with ember star) I checked the counter and was 8 over 10 so, the problem is not because I switch versión is about game code that doesn't work well, i hope yo check this and fiz my probelma today, because I want to finish the legnedary msiion today to begin another one today itself!

Cheers
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a known bug and we will fix the problem as soon as possible in 2.0 version. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty