Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0 Preview

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Ron View Post
    Dear Ember,

Can you explain why there are differences between heroes in 1.9 and 2.x?

For instance: My guild mate is 92 and has a maxed out swordmaster. His total power is 10897
    I have the exact same swordmaster maxed out at level 95. My total power is just 10843

I see this for more heroes?
    She already explained that this is just a number.The real power is in the fight.So As long as the power is a fake all the stats are the same..i think..I will test with one of my guildmates with the 1.9 version..
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    I think you are doing something wrong. My wd worked fine as always at 2.0 few days ago.
    The skill was late like 2 seconds unlike before in 1.9
    [K]Nerdgasm
    Server 39
    Guild - King Kong

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    She already explained that this is just a number.The real power is in the fight.So As long as the power is a fake all the stats are the same..i think..I will test with one of my guildmates with the 1.9 version..
    Well, not all stats are the same. If you look at enchanted items in different version you will see quite big differences

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post
    Then you should adjust you team and/or ult timing.

With my team, sometimes i need to change chap or cw ult timing. And sometimes replacing im for dm/nec.

All for the sake of rng

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    What is the eta of making the game playable again? This so called update I was unfortunate enough to apply today completely ruins the game. I thought updates were meant to make things better. As usual the contents of the update was stated "some bugs fixed". And this is what I get.
    I really see no other rational explanation for this update but the scenario where Ucool stole the whole ui code from someone and had to replace it to avoid legal actions.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    To Ember,

I have a question, will you change back Emberstar, Luna Guardian, Necromancer and Commando?

I want my Hero back the way it was!

Thank you

1. Don't overlap the start buttons, because of the delay you sometimes click start un-intentionally. Like in raids and caves.

2. Fix the back button in Arena and Grand Arena feature, when you select and click back you end up in the main screen instead of the Arena or Grand Arena menu.

3. It would be great to have a small icon with arena/grand arena rank below the name and avatar location.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear developer,

since i upgrade from 1.9 into 2.0.0.9,
    - my heroes in duel Arena or Grand Arena become so weak, me use (2hero orange+1) (3hero orange +2) VS enemy (2hero orange) (3hero orange+1), many time i fight like this never win, also my rank always get down & down since 2.0.

i am play in iphone4, ios 7+
    -Also since upgrade to 2.0 become lagging, freezing frame, slow respond of touch sensor, hard to drag control
    when 1.9 i can finish all quest under 1 hours, since 2.0 i must wait wait this slow respond, lack of control, lack of touch, wait until finish freeze frame, so much time-consuming 3 hours to finish all daily quest, make me frustrating.

-When use EXP Salve cant stop at MAX, when tapping or hold hero, so exp salve accidentally lost stock with useless
    (example when 90 to 91 need 240 exp salve, in this patch 2.0 from 90 to 91 can use more 240 exp until unlimited (no max) )
    -picture heroes become small, make eye hurts
    -font become so small, make eye hurts

It is unfortunate when release like this big patch, you as developer not Trail and Error, before release it to user
    To many bug & unstable heroes
    Please soon as possible fix repair this bug, before many player Stop Play this Heroes charge

Or tell me to downgrade from 2.0 to 1.9 again in ios
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by MukaJauh View Post
    Dear developer,

-Also since upgrade to 2.0 become lagging, freezing frame, slow respond of touch sensor, hard to drag control
    when 1.9 i can finish all quest under 1 hours, since 2.0 i must wait wait this slow respond, lack of control, lack of touch, wait until finish freeze frame, so much time-consuming 3 hours to finish all daily quest, make me frustrating

Please as soon as possible fix/repair this bug, or tell me how to downgrade from 2.0 to 1.9 again in ios
    Regards

I have to agree to those points.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MukaJauh View Post
    Dear developer,

- my heroes in duel Arena or Grand Arena become so weak, me use (2hero orange+1) (3hero orange +2) VS enemy (2hero orange) (3hero orange+1), many time i fight like this never win, also my rank always get down & down since 2.0.

i am play in iphone4, ios 7+
    when 1.9 i can finish all quest under 1 hours, since 2.0 i must wait wait this slow respond, lack of control, lack of touch, wait until finish freeze frame, so much time-consuming 3 hours to finish all daily quest, make me frustrating.

-When use EXP Salve cant stop at MAX, when tapping or hold hero, so exp salve accidentally lost stock with useless
    (example when 90 to 91 need 240 exp salve, in this patch 2.0 from 90 to 91 can use more 240 exp until unlimited (no max) )

It is unfortunate when release like this big patch, you as developer not Trail and Error, before release it to user
    To many bug & unstable heroes
    Please soon as possible fix repair this bug, before many player Stop Play this Heroes charge

Or tell me to downgrade from 2.0 to 1.9 again in ios
    Regards
    Agreed and support!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by philipho93 View Post
    To Ember,

I have a question, will you change back Emberstar, Luna Guardian, Necromancer and Commando?

I want my Hero back the way it was!

Thank you
    They cant caus they have stolen those heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtype View Post
    Agreed and support!!!
    Another one to support!

Stolen those heroes? MOST heroes in the game currently are "stolen" only the heroes that started coming after SQ/TF era are unqiue ucool heroes rest are based of wc Defense of the ancients (DOTA)

Anyone else experiencing crash after beating a match in Grand Challenge?